DIY whipping machine

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Imaginary_Girl

DIY whipping machine

Post by Imaginary_Girl »

Last night I wanted to be whipped. And unfortunately lacking someone to whip me, I built likely the most evil and dangerous device that I've built to date. I built a machine to whip me. But it's not enough to be whipped - I wanted it to hurt bad. And leave marks. Lots of marks.

So I took an old box fan I had. I extracted the motor from it and removed the fan blade and all that, so I was left with just a motor. I mounted the motor on to a piece of PVC pipe. I then attached a wire from an extension cord to the shaft of the motor. Lastly, I split said wire a few inches from the end, and then reattached the split piece by twisting the copper together. The purpose of that last part was to add a joint in the wire so that when the end whacked me it wouldn't stop the thing from going.

This thing is VICIOUS. When you turn it on it goes WHOO WHOO WHOO WHOO WHOO as the wire slices through the air. I was quite scared of it at first, but eventually I worked up the courage to let it whack me. And today my torso is completely covered in marks that it left on me. Excellent.

Mission successful! I call it... the weedwhacker :D

I blurred the background of the image because there is some identifiable stuff in there, but here it is(the wire is longer than you can see, it's hidden in the blur. It's about 60cm long with a joint splitting it 50/10cm):

This thing is NOT for the faint of heart. It WILL hurt you. Badly. It made me cry. But that's what I wanted, afterall. Also, it could totally take your eyes completely out. So yeah... it's very dangerous. But effective :D

Last night I let it whip my torso. Tonight I'm gonna do the backs of my thighs. I'm scared heh, that is gonna hurt. Seriously hurt. :D
Last edited by Imaginary_Girl on 18 Apr 2016, 14:13, edited 5 times in total.
Imaginary_Girl

Re: DIY whipping machine

Post by Imaginary_Girl »

Hmm. There is something I kinda wanna do with this thing, but I think unfortunately it's too dangerous.

Basically I wanna combine the weedwhacker machine, my PC device for controlling things, and some self bondage. I want to set it up so I'm bound and can't get away, and then it will turn on and whack me for a reasonable amount of time and then turn off again. This would repeat several times. I could definitely set this up, but I'm afraid of a few things.

Mostly I'm afraid the wire will detach from the motor and go zooming at light speed and wreck something. It's attached well, I first tied it to the shaft with a knot. Then I glued said knot to the shaft with mad amounts of super glue. Then I topped it off with some hot glue. But man that thing goes fast and it's sooo vicious. Another problem is the motor itself. It's attached to the pipe with mad amounts of super glue. But the wire makes the whole thing off balance by a lot, and it wiggles pretty crazily when it's on. That whole motor could come loose, go somewhere suspicious and next thing I know I could be getting whacked in the face with that vicious wire. That would be very very bad. It could also wreck my PC or something else I don't want wrecked.

But the main reason I wanna do something like the setup I mentioned is that I can't willfully stand in it's path very long. The longest I lasted in any one go last night was about 20 seconds, and then I'd hop away from it to recover. I don't want that. I want to be mercilessly whacked well beyond what I'd willfully take. I want it to make me cry and beg and scream. But I need to make it safer if I am to do that. No risk of things detaching.

It's actually kinda impressive that, as much as it hurts when it whacks you that pain goes away VERY quick. Within half a minute of being out of it's path I was recovered and wanting more. And with things like that(where the pain is very transient in nature) it drives me to really really push myself. I'm marked all over today but none of the marks hurt(and it makes me very pleased when I look at them XD).

Yeah, if you haven't gathered by now I'm a serious masochist. It's interesting in that I'm not a huge fan of the pain itself, not in this context anyway. Rather it's the emotional feelings I get that drives me to it. I often roleplay in my head with an imaginary Mistress and it made me very proud last night that I took such a beating. For her. Look. This is my loyalty. I will let this vicious machine whack me til I'm cut all over. All for you.

I also very much like it if I can make myself cry. I don't achieve that often. It's not easy to willfully administer enough painful stimuli to do that. It would be easier with another person. But without that other person, I don't simply have to endure the pain, I have to apply it. Which puts my mind in a very different frame and keeps me from focusing and letting go and things like that. I have achieved making myself cry a few times though. My favorite time was the story I told in another thread. I'll retell it here just in case you didn't see that.

Basically I selfbound myself in a hog tie. Attached to the arches of my feet were two TENs pads, the wires went up my legs inside pantyhose to the control box which was at my waist in the front. Everything was attached very well so I couldn't remove it, and the TENs was set on max power, 50hz, and then covered in tape so I couldn't change it. It was attached to a combination of a motion sensor and a wall timer.

Basically 30 minutes into the scene the timer switched on. This switched on a small light(so I would know when the motion sensor was active and I needed to stay still) and the sensor itself. So if I moved at this point, the motion sensor would turn the TENs on my feet on max power for 60 seconds. If you've ever had electricity hooked to your feet you know that is some serious pain.

Well, I stayed very still. Very still for about 15 minutes. But I was nervous. I didn't know exactly how bad it would hurt. So I was more afraid than I would be otherwise because of the unknown factor. I decided to purposefully trigger it so that I would know. It took me a few minutes to work up the courage, but when I did I made a big wiggle. The setup worked flawlessly - less than a second later the electricity started flowing to my feet. And it was way worse than I expected. Both of my legs contracted hard back against my binds and I immediately screamed in to my ball gag and bit down on it hard. I fought against my restraints pointlessly and I screamed til I was breathless. About 30 seconds in to it I started crying. When the 60 seconds was over I was left breathless, crying, and very scared to move.

Exactly what I wanted.

I stayed as still as I could from then on(the scene lasted 2.5 hours, 2 hours of which the sensor was enabled). Occasionally I would get an itch or something would start to go a bit numb and I'd try to adjust myself very slowly so as not to trigger it. Sometimes I got away with it, sometimes I got shocked again. One time it triggered randomly. I definitely didn't move that time, and it upset me so that I turned and faced the sensor and begged "But why? I didn't move!" When my keys finally fell, the finale took place. I had purposefully set it up so that I would HAVE to move and trigger it to get out of my restraints. I lay there for nearly 20 minutes after they fell, not wanting to endure what I had to. I knew I would basically be keeping it on constantly for several minutes as I got out. This delicious torment was exactly what I wanted when I planned the scene too. But eventually I worked up the courage and I let it shock me. It's VERY hard to undo locks behind your back when you are taking that kinda electricity into your feets XD

That remains one of my favorite SB scenes ever. Mainly because I cried a lot, and I just like that. I also had set up my phone to record that scene and I still have the recording. Watching myself cry and beg like that pleases me very much. I did a repeat of the scene again after that, this time with a vibrator also attached to me and set to tease me lots. I knew I would want to attempt to wiggle around and grind on it and try to get off. And of course that would get me zapped. Very delicious XD

So yeah... I kinda wanna do what I said above with this weedwhacker device. But I must make it safer. Safety is paramount. Even if the pain is too much, that's okay. That's part of it sometimes. But obviously I don't want to be permanently hurt.
Last edited by Imaginary_Girl on 18 Apr 2016, 12:31, edited 1 time in total.
Imaginary_Girl

Post by Imaginary_Girl »

So I just finished getting whipped by the weedwhacker. And wow did it... whack me. I improved it a little bit based on the previous experience and yeah, it weedwhacks even better now hehe. The backs of my legs are supremely marked at the moment. TBH if someone saw me naked right now they'd prolly think I was held captive and beaten :D Anyway it worked well and it was just about as painful as I had imagined. I started at 10 seconds and worked my way up to a finale of 90(!) continuous seconds getting whacked(at a speed of about 2 whacks per second... yeah brutal). That 90 seconds was hard, after about 45 seconds I was literally dizzysick from pain and when it was over I could only collapse on the bed to recover. But I'm fine now and it worked well, so yay!
MSM

Post by MSM »

I can't see the picture, please reshare it.
More selfbondage on my Telegram channel https://t.me/selfbondagenews
Imaginary_Girl

Post by Imaginary_Girl »

Try this link: http://imgur.com/WLzMtCp

The embedded image above is(edit: was) hosted on anony.ws and they block certain countries for some reason.
MSpike

Re: DIY whipping machine - suggestions

Post by MSpike »

Imaginary_Girl,

A couple of suggestions for your whipping machine (which is already great, by the way): (1) try a balanced lash, you'll get twice the lashes with less vibration; (2) shorten the PVC pipe and attach it to a stool, tripod, or other more stable base (even add some weight to the bottom of the base). You could also try some other lash materials: old braided leather belt with buckle cut off and ends unbraided, manila rope with ends untwisted, several lengths of paracord tied together in middle with ends knotted.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Another bit of advice:

I don't know how bad the marks are, but having seen ElitePain videos, I know how bad things can become.

If a location on your body has been hit a few times and trauma was created in these locations up to a point where things are very red and the skin is brittle, a next strike can break the skin causing things to bleed. I don't have to tell you that even more strikes will basically mean that instead of just having pain, it will actually cutting down into the skin which in terms can sever nerves. The worst problem here is that when this happen, not only do you loose feeling in certain body parts, but the actual pain of the place you are hitting will stop and only the surrounded areas hurt, but given that you are already giving it lots of trauma you will get used to that pain too.

Basically, if you force yourself to undergo this without someone to keep an eye for when things went too far, you risk permanent injury.

For that reason, I recommend making a modification to your rope. At the end of the rope, curl it in so it becomes a U then use duct tape and tape over the U part. This will make a flat surface to hit you and don't worry, it will likely hurt even more, but because it hits with more surface area, the chance of actually cutting into your flesh is far less likely to happen, and thus it is safer. It will make more sound too. ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Imaginary_Girl

Re: DIY whipping machine - suggestions

Post by Imaginary_Girl »

Mar Lingspike wrote:Imaginary_Girl,

A couple of suggestions for your whipping machine (which is already great, by the way): (1) try a balanced lash, you'll get twice the lashes with less vibration; (2) shorten the PVC pipe and attach it to a stool, tripod, or other more stable base (even add some weight to the bottom of the base). You could also try some other lash materials: old braided leather belt with buckle cut off and ends unbraided, manila rope with ends untwisted, several lengths of paracord tied together in middle with ends knotted.
I kinda don't wanna shorten the pipe because originally it was the one that I used to make a spreader bar(by passing a chain through it that would connect to my restraints). It's cut to a very exact length for that reason lol. I don't know if I will want to reappropriate it for that later or not.

Anyway how I've been stabilizing it is like this. I basically lift my mattress(hurt my back a little doing it last night >_< stupid back problems), stick the pipe in between the frame and the mattress and then set the mattress back down. So the wait of my box springs and mattress hold the pipe in place. That also results in it being nearly the perfect height - it lines up exactly with the small of my back. To do the thighs, I stood on a little stool. It's about as stable as it can be - the pipe itself doesn't really move. It's just the off balance motor wiggles it, but by that I mean it actually warps the pipe back and forth a little, the pipe isn't moving. But yeah, a balanced thingy would solve that.

I'm not sure I can do that now though. I originally only intended it to be kind of a one off experience, I didn't expect it to work as well as it does. So I wasn't really thinking things through completely or I woulda made it balanced. But last night I tested and I cannot physically detach that wire from the shaft(I was trying to make sure it wouldn't come off and you know, take my eye out). So yeah.
Slave L wrote:Another bit of advice:

I don't know how bad the marks are, but having seen ElitePain videos, I know how bad things can become.

If a location on your body has been hit a few times and trauma was created in these locations up to a point where things are very red and the skin is brittle, a next strike can break the skin causing things to bleed. I don't have to tell you that even more strikes will basically mean that instead of just having pain, it will actually cutting down into the skin which in terms can sever nerves. The worst problem here is that when this happen, not only do you loose feeling in certain body parts, but the actual pain of the place you are hitting will stop and only the surrounded areas hurt, but given that you are already giving it lots of trauma you will get used to that pain too.

Basically, if you force yourself to undergo this without someone to keep an eye for when things went too far, you risk permanent injury.

For that reason, I recommend making a modification to your rope. At the end of the rope, curl it in so it becomes a U then use duct tape and tape over the U part. This will make a flat surface to hit you and don't worry, it will likely hurt even more, but because it hits with more surface area, the chance of actually cutting into your flesh is far less likely to happen, and thus it is safer. It will make more sound too. ;)
Well, what I did was this. I basically pulled the copper back into the wire sheath a small tad at the end. Then I heated up the insulation mildly with a lighter and I molded the end of it in to kind of a rounded tip. This was for the reasons you suggest - so it wouldn't cut me badly. It seems to work well like this, I've let it whack me in the same spot many times repeatedly and it's not broken skin since I did that. There are cuts on my stomach from my very first try but yeah that was before I rounded it off. My thighs took a hell of a beating last night but the skin isn't broken at all.

Thanks for the suggestions guys!
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi,
I've done it with my drill:
- electric cable, bent at half length, twisted (so I'm hit by the loop)
- at first wire fixed in mandrel >> broke
- then small axle, with small counterweight (didn't want double frequency, but more stability)

Not entirely happy, it has potential, no more time at this moment...
(we _must_ find partners in kink... machines are too dumb)

Have fun, be human...
f4
Imaginary_Girl

Post by Imaginary_Girl »

FatherOfFour wrote:Hi,
I've done it with my drill:
- electric cable, bent at half length, twisted (so I'm hit by the loop)
- at first wire fixed in mandrel >> broke
- then small axle, with small counterweight (didn't want double frequency, but more stability)

Not entirely happy, it has potential, no more time at this moment...
(we _must_ find partners in kink... machines are too dumb)

Have fun, be human...
f4
What kind of drill do you have that can give you enough speed for that to work? All the drills I've ever owned are very high torque but relatively low speed. Certainly not enough to make an effective whacking machine. So I'm curious.

But hmm though, a counter weight might be a good idea. As I said I don't think I can detach the wire to redo that in a balanced way. But I could attach a counter weight. That might be a good idea. Thanks!

Yes, a partner would certainly be the ideal solution here. Unfortunately I live in a very very conservative place. I'm sure there are like minded people around, but I've no idea how to find them. Hell, even finding a REGULAR partner is difficult here. There is just no place to go to meet people. I've been single for a super long time. So yeah, that sucks. The only kinky people I know are on the Internet. That's why I made my first thread about trying to find someone to play with over the net. I have that device I built and the network program for controlling it - someone could literally control my whipping machine over the net with it for instance. I got one reply in PM from someone that was interested, but he never wrote back >_<
Imaginary_Girl

Post by Imaginary_Girl »

Here's a nice image showing the backs of my thighs. These marks were all left by the weedwhacker device:

Very nice :D You can see that the skin is not broken at all. Just bruised and marked. I can run my hands over that area and it's completely smooth and intact. Completely superficial damage. But hurts lots(not anymore but when it's being done). Pretty damn excellent I think.
Imaginary_Girl

Post by Imaginary_Girl »

Well, I managed to do a test run of a possible SB scene involving this machine.

Basically I mounted the pipe to the top of a small step ladder. I mounted it horizontally such that when I put the step ladder near my bed, the weedwhacker device would be suspended over my bed about 2 feet in the air. This way I could lay under it and let it whack me. I wouldn't have to just walk in to the already running whacker. I could be passive(this is important, as I've said if I have to think about what I'm doing to myself it kind of ruins a lot of it). I plugged it in to my relay device and set up the script that would control it. I set it to incremental mode, it would come on first for 5 seconds, then off for 60. Each time it cycled, the on time would increase by 5 seconds. So e.g. 5 on, 60 off, 10 on, 60 off, 15 on, 60 off, etc.

I started the program running, I would have just 1 minute to get in position. But getting in position was not hard, all I had to do was lay face down on my bed with the appropriate part of myself positioned under it. I chose the backs of my thighs again because that area is so sensitive to this type of pain that I can barely stand it. And then I waited. After a minute it came on, but I wasn't positioned correctly. It was only barely catching the edge of one of my buttocks. After it cycled off, I repositioned myself so that it would strike me in the correct place. And then I waited again.

When it cycled on again I immediately yelped. I was in the perfect position. It struck me absolutely perfectly. Before when I was standing a lot of times I would be too far in to it's range and that would slow it down. But now I was in the perfect position and it whacked me viciously and rapidly. I screamed into my bed and begged and begged. After 10 seconds it stopped. I rolled away from it and turned off the program.

And then I got irritated at myself. "Who told you you could stop?" I imagined my imaginary Mistress saying. I was disappointed in myself for giving in so easily. So I reset the program. I knew however from that 10 second experience that I couldn't take much more than 10 seconds in one go. So this time I set the increment to 2 seconds per cycle instead of 5. So it would go 5 on, 60 off, 7 on, 60 off, 9 on, 60 off, etc. I lay back down in the position I knew was correct and began waiting again. In my head my imaginary Mistress encouraged me "You can do this. You know you can. Be a good girl and lay still." And so I did.

After 60 seconds it cycled on and it was just as bad as before. I screamed a sickening sound in to my bed as it whacked me. I screamed and screamed - it was the only thing I could do. And then it cycled off. I didn't want any more. It hurts too much. "*my name*, you can do better. Lay. Still." And so I did. After two more cycles of it whacking me and me screaming inhuman sounding noises in to my bed, I begged my imaginary tormenter to end it here. But she wouldn't. She said "One more time. For me. You can do it." And so I lay still.

The last time was the worst. For whatever reason, it went faster than normal and just viciously whacked the holy crap out of me. Again I screamed. At first just noises, but then I started screaming mercy. It really was too much. But there really was no safe way for me to get away while it was on, so I had to finish this one last cycle. When it finally ended, I rolled away and shakily stood up and disabled the program before falling back on my bed.

"Good girl. I told you you could do it. I'm proud of you. Would you like a reward?"

"Do I deserve one though?"

"Obviously you do. Anyone could tell from your screaming that you were in serious pain. And yet you did as you were told."

"Okay. Make me come please!"

And then, well, I made me come :D I do this sort of roleplaying with an imaginary Mistress all the time. Of course it's just me speaking to me, but it really does make the whole thing a lot more fun for me. It's kinda boring and lame for me otherwise. I need to be doing it for someone else. I am not fortunate enough to have someone to play with, so I have to make do.

Anyway it worked well, but I really question if I should do it in SB. It's just too intense. On the other hand that's what I want... I think if I do do it I will be more realistic with the setting though. Maybe 10 seconds on every 5 minutes I think. That should be doable.
Last edited by Imaginary_Girl on 19 Apr 2016, 15:18, edited 1 time in total.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah the bruises aren't too bad, but it might do internal injury which is hard to spot. You'll know this is the case when the skin loses its feelings and feels numb and a big blood clod can be seen/felt underneath.

I can't judge if enough wacking will eventually do this to you though, and it probably depends on the area you are being hit too. Few bloodvessels under the skin will obviously be not so dangarous.

Anyway, I would seriously recommend starting slow with an SB session. It is better to keep doing say: 5 seconds on, 60 seconds off, and do that for 10 minutes and see if you can endure the entire 10 minutes. At some point, these 5 seconds will seem like they become longer anyway.

And most importantly, always be sure to have a way out in case things go wrong badly. Lets just assume the worst could happen in your sb session. You have set to be tied to the bed for 60 minutes, and you have a nice scenario planned that you're sure of you can endure, so you haven't built in any get-out methods.

20 minutes into the session, you notice the strikes are not hitting you on the exact same spot anymore. You look at the machine and you notice it started to wobble a bit. A closer inspection shows that one of the connections is breaking and each minute passing makes it wobble even more. If you don't do anything to stop the machine, it'll break and it'll start to wreck havoc around your room with the possibility to hit you in places you did not intend, but further more, destroy some of your precious equipment. But shit, you have bound yourself tightly and cannot escape. The machine starts to wobble even more and now it is not even hitting you anymore. 5 more minutes later, it snaps completely and the strikes that follow trash your whole room. Your tv and stereo are destroyed and many other things. A bill of at least 5000$
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Imaginary_Girl wrote:What kind of drill ...
Bosch/Skill/Noname, 220V AC / 600-800W, 3000-4000rpm, Your average DIY drill.
I'll be back, I'm on the run...

Have fun, DIY to You...
f4
Imaginary_Girl

Post by Imaginary_Girl »

Slave_L wrote:Ah the bruises aren't too bad, but it might do internal injury which is hard to spot. You'll know this is the case when the skin loses its feelings and feels numb and a big blood clod can be seen/felt underneath.

I can't judge if enough wacking will eventually do this to you though, and it probably depends on the area you are being hit too. Few bloodvessels under the skin will obviously be not so dangarous.

Anyway, I would seriously recommend starting slow with an SB session. It is better to keep doing say: 5 seconds on, 60 seconds off, and do that for 10 minutes and see if you can endure the entire 10 minutes. At some point, these 5 seconds will seem like they become longer anyway.

And most importantly, always be sure to have a way out in case things go wrong badly. Lets just assume the worst could happen in your sb session. You have set to be tied to the bed for 60 minutes, and you have a nice scenario planned that you're sure of you can endure, so you haven't built in any get-out methods.

20 minutes into the session, you notice the strikes are not hitting you on the exact same spot anymore. You look at the machine and you notice it started to wobble a bit. A closer inspection shows that one of the connections is breaking and each minute passing makes it wobble even more. If you don't do anything to stop the machine, it'll break and it'll start to wreck havoc around your room with the possibility to hit you in places you did not intend, but further more, destroy some of your precious equipment. But shit, you have bound yourself tightly and cannot escape. The machine starts to wobble even more and now it is not even hitting you anymore. 5 more minutes later, it snaps completely and the strikes that follow trash your whole room. Your tv and stereo are destroyed and many other things. A bill of at least 5000$
Well a bill of $5000 is unlikely because I don't have anything that valuable in here lol. The most expensive and really only thing of value in here is my PC which cost around $1000 in components(and most of that was a gift because I can't afford that).

But anyway, it's not my stuff getting rekt that really concerns me. It's me getting rekt. That motor could easily position itself by my face if it came off, and take out an eye. That's why I said safety was paramount and I wanted to make sure that couldn't possibly happen. But I've done a lot of testing and trying to break it and it just seems solid.

As far as it being too much for me - that's why I said something like 10 seconds on, 5 minutes off was much more realistic. I can take that, I know I can. I'll probably wind up crying at some point but hey, I like that don't I? :D