Lelo Toy fun

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
satlars

Lelo Toy fun

Post by satlars »

Hi group

I have / are in the process of building a small project that I have been back to after reading online about a girl who did somewhat the same

It's about http://scanlime.org/2012/11/hacking-my-vagina/ As hacked radio Protocol to its wireless lelo vibrator and made another control for it.

I have so buy the same radio modules but with extra strong transmitter , soldered them together with an Arduino and written some software to make it all run
What I have found out is that it is possible to control several vibrators on different channels and then I made a two channel transmitter which then can talk with two toys at the same time
I have previously made two types of boxes that one contains the power supply and a regulator
this one is normally connected to the toy (if there are more toys in use each box has two channels)

The second box is making the pattern to the toy and then sends it into the box number one who sends it out to the toys.
One can easily use a computer to make the signal to box number one and then you have a computer-controlled or web-based management .
The new box number three makes is the same as the box number one just that it sends the signal wirelessly to all wireless Lelo toys.

I have not made indputs yet but I think of two inputs which fits in my steering box number two and maybe with music input so that it can be controlled by sound
I think it's a fun project since it allows that you can buy some ready toys and then use them in many new ways with motion sensor computer distance measurers etc .

What did you think ?
Do you have any good suggestions ?
Could it be something as some of you were interested in playing with ?
Looking forward to hearing your opinions

greatings Satlars
Sir Cumference

Re: Lelo Toy fun

Post by Sir Cumference »

Interesting.

Micas' primary feedback was the distance sensor, meaning that she could play it like a Theremin.
And then she would manually enter the program.

What feedback will you use?

Consider different patterns. A constant vibration can be numbing, but pauses and variations works wonders.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
satlars

Re: Lelo Toy fun

Post by satlars »

usually I use the electronic boxes I've made to generate pulse pattern

They can progrmeres so you can determine the interval and pause time and switch around the patternse pattern to the vibrator

I have used them in connection with selvbondage

What is new is the that now there is a wireless link between my Lelo send and my pulse generator so now it's all been cable free

I was wondering if it perhaps was something for the group maybe there were others who thought it would be fun to build the same as I could when available software and design online

greatings Satlars