DIY Inflatable mouth gag

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
epicbeard

DIY Inflatable mouth gag

Post by epicbeard »

I got one of those pumps, but no gag. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make one? (tying myself up with one is not my intention).
Imaginary_Girl

Re: DIY Inflatable mouth gag

Post by Imaginary_Girl »

I actually just bought an inflatable gag within the last month. Looking at it I cannot think at how you could make one on your own very easily. Whatever material you use has to be safe to go in your mouth, stretchable(so it can inflate) and very resistant to being popped/punctured. It would also need to be an appropriate size/shape. I've made lots of DIY stuff but I can't really think of an effective and safe way to for this. Hmm. Especially popping inside your mouth would be BAD as you would suddenly have loose rubbery material possibly in your airway. And considering I've literally bitten a ball gag in half before... you need some pretty robust material heh.

As for tying yourself up with one... well that was my intention when I bought mine. And then I got it and put it in my mouth and inflated it. And then I realized there was no way in hell I was doing that. Very very effective at sealing your mouth both from sound and air heh. And since my nose is clogged half the time... yeah.

Anyway sorry I couldn't be of any help but I just can't think of any real way to make something like this. I'm not sure there is.