Ejaculating dildo / cock that can pump cum

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
morethem

Ejaculating dildo / cock that can pump cum

Post by morethem »

Hello,

I found this forum for the fake cum recipe which I appreciate. I recall seeing somewhere a thread of people having trouble making a fake cum pumping dildo, here's my system.

I use one of these as the cock, it's about 6.5" long, you wouldn't want to go smaller as it's already a struggle. at this size.
http://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Reali ... 1248903011
It comes with a vac-u-lock suction cup and can fit on a vac-u-lock harness.
Do not buy a UR3 version, it feels much more realistic but has bad chemicals in it for your body, it also 'tears' itself open.

I have 5mm "Beermaster" food grade tubing inside it, you don't want any thinner, or it can't move viscous liquid.
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=%205 ... gws_rd=ssl
(Doc Johnson make a "cumming cock" it has ridiculously small tubing and it's basically useless)

I use an old school envelope opener and jam it down the eye of the rubber cock, carefully - so it comes out of the vac-u-lock harness hole inside the unit.
The envelope opener is about 4 or 5mm wide at the thickest.
You then "fuck" the thing with the letter opener with KY jelly / lubricant in it. You want the inside of the hole to be slimy

Then push the beer tubing inside it from the back end (not the front) it's tricky but it'll eventually take to the hole.
It's up to you how much you leave hanging out the back, I only have about 20cm but it depends where your fake cum is going to be. The longer the tube, the more the fake cum will cool down, the more force required to push it thorugh.

You need to dispose of the anal lube and clean the container throroughly.
Cut the tip off the anal lube to make the hole larger.

Now you need to CAREFULLY melt the end of the hose of the beer tubing so you can push the white, lid of the anal lube into the tube, this is tricky but you'll get the hang of it. Don't melt it too much.
Once it's in at least 1.5cm (over half an inch) run cold water on it and dry it. You will want to run electrical tape TIGHT around the join to ensure it stays in there.

That's basically it. You've now got a cock with quite thick tubing inside it and a 'bellow' style jar end piece, you can push through quite a reasonable amount of fake cum through this tubing, it'll come out of the eye of the cock.
The only issues at all with this, is the anal lube bottle doesn't fasten very tight inside it's own lid, you can over turn it and it'll just keep turning. If you don't get it right, cum will ooze on to the squeezers hand.

I suspect this entire thing would be useful to people here, only thing which could be improved is the anal lube / pump mechanism - that bellow jar is pretty good but room for improvement.

Yes, the suction cup or vac-u-lock willstill fasten pretty well with the thick tube in there
Final note, the change to the vac-u-lock plasticky plug on that dildo has made it not adhere to some surfaces as well as the old model (and much better to some other surfaces)

I really hope this helps someone in some capacity. (and is approved, I THINK it might be appreciated here?)
Picture of the final product.
MSM

Re: Ejaculating dildo / cock that can pump cum

Post by MSM »

Very hot stuff, i wanna taste it :shock:
More selfbondage on my Telegram channel https://t.me/selfbondagenews
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

morethem wrote:The only issues at all with this, is the anal lube bottle doesn't fasten very tight inside it's own lid, you can over turn it and it'll just keep turning. If you don't get it right, cum will ooze on to the squeezers hand.
Some teflon tape should solve that problem. Wrap a few rotations onto the threads and it'll snug everything up, as well as provide a much better liquid seal.
Last edited by davisev5225 on 27 Mar 2016, 11:32, edited 1 time in total.
morethem

Post by morethem »

Teflon tape? Is that similar to the tape used for doing actual real plumbing? The thin papery stuff?

It tastes pretty nasty, it's hot and thick and very salty, it's fairly close to the real thing, maybe a tad too thick and not slimy enough - I posted in the cum recipe thread about that.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

morethem wrote:Teflon tape? Is that similar to the tape used for doing actual real plumbing? The thin papery stuff?
It's not really papery, but yeah, it's the stuff used for plumbing. Specifically, it's used to seal against liquid leaking around threading, which seems to be your problem. In your specific case, several winds of it will snug up the threads and hopefully provide a better connection.