Idea: Pulse monitored teasing device.

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
netsxer

Idea: Pulse monitored teasing device.

Post by netsxer »

Hello again!

I have an idea for a teasing machine (although not mine per say) that i got from this video http://tinyurl.com/h3t9p9h and i was wondering has anybody done anything like this?

The idea is that a pulse meter takes your pulse and as soon as you're about to cum - it stops (e.g. turns off the electricity for the magic wand etc) aaaaand starts again when your pulse is back to normal.

So i can imagine, you have to use Arduino a pulse meter and a computer software that is programmable for those pesky needs.

Any takers? :D
Sir Cumference

Re: Idea: Pulse monitored teasing device.

Post by Sir Cumference »

Yup, the idea is great, doing it for real, is not so easy.

Yes, I have fucked with a pulse measuring device attached, and the physical fun does a lot to raise your pulse, "getting close" does very little.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaah....... zzzzzzzzzzzz" does a lot to get the pulse down again.

Even with EEG it is not easy.

This one is worth reading: sex for science
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
netsxer

Post by netsxer »

Cheers for the reply. I kind of had a feeling that this is too good to be true. Damn shame :D
hotiger

Post by hotiger »

Maybe, it is not impossible. I am searching for a device like that since a very long time and I found this blog:

https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 15#p214215

I think that guy from the netherlands "sjaak24e" found a very good way to accomplish the idea of being teased on and on, yet denied fulfillment during selfbondage. Unfortunately I stumbled over it too late, couldn't reach him anymore. :( Maybe there are some technically experienced people out here that could reproduce the device - I at least would be willing to pay an adequate amount of money for it.

Regards hotiger
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi,
It's an interesting approach...

I don't own any sex toy, but I'll try two sensors:
- a movement detection sensor on the shaft (for the twitch detection): it's a simple mechanical device, and I have it in my lab...
- a transparency heartbeat sensor coupled with a girth sensor (to be done...)

Sadly, with that venus device there is no way to use the first one. It needs a penis head vibrator and I don't own such...
But I could easily build a power source with two timers (easy reliable electronics) or a PI interface and send it. It's more of a discretion problem and not money... (I.e.: I could send it for free, but I cannot do it anonymously...)

For both devices I have another problem: I don't like to masturbate! That's why I'd rather send freely it for testing...
I'll be back next week-end...

Have fun, use sensors...
f4
lobster

Post by lobster »

Hi,

this is exactly what I'm interested in as well.

Recently I bought a Pulse Sensor from eBay. This is a heartbeat sensor in a complete package with a good form factor for body placement. The sensor can be easily hooked up to an Arduino and you can monitor your pulses with the supplied Processing software. This sensor might be an easy way in for those not so hardware savvy.

I've placed the sensor below my ballsack and watched the pulses on the monitor during some 'initial testing'. The pulses seem to correlate nicely with the afore mentioned twitching.

The subject has been discussed previously on the forum here. A member created a sensor what is basically a similar photo- plethysmograph device. In that same thread a force sensor was also discussed, but that is a different story. The thread died off unfortunately.

Anyway, the in the thread there is a nice idea regarding timing and bootstrapping. 'sjaak24e' talks about getting hard first. The method described in the thread suggests checking the number of pulses in a given timeframe. I like that approach since it -theoretically- would allow you to get hard while in bondage rather then beforehand (pun intended).

There is a project on Github with a Firmata drive for the Pulse Sensor here. I haven't tried it, but that would bring this sensor data to a friendly environment, which makes experimenting with the algorithm easier.

Will do more experimenting when time permits.