A mad idea to keep you in your place

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Keyless

A mad idea to keep you in your place

Post by Keyless »

The sensors for medical oximeters are quite cheap. Check out Ebay for Spo2 sensor and see http://panswmed.com/SPO2_Products/nellc ... ax%29.html, which appears to give pin out information. There might be lots more types and sources of information. If someone could make an Arduino or Raspberry Pi take oxygen and pulse measurements with these, they could be used to prove that a human was coupled up to them. I think they might be quite difficult to fool, particularly if you measure the pulse and check that the relative timing is correct between the sensors. All the sensors would be wired to an Arduino in a safe. Connect yourself when you are supposed to and you can get the safe open. The commitment could be short term, or it could be something like every day for weeks. I guess you could put the sensors on fingers and toes, perhaps ears and noses and maybe a number of other possibilities. I envisage that the sensors would be fixed so as to force you into the position required in order to fit them.

I might be possible to devise some sort of restraint that you have to put your hand into to reach the sensor, but can't do so without it locking onto your wrist.

I thought of this whilst considering the problem here, http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 28&t=10078 but posted it separately as I thought it might have other possibilities.

Any thoughts folks. A completely mad idea or something which could be useful? I do not have time to take it further, but I'd be very interested to hear if anyone does.
Sir Cumference

Re: A mad idea to keep you in your place

Post by Sir Cumference »

It could work.

It would be simpler though, to just attach a temperature sensor (like a waterproofed 18b20) and see that it is kept between 36 and 38° C.
(Yup, you know where to stick it :mrgreen: )
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (15.64 KiB) Viewed 7952 times
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Oh, I know those oximeters. Had them on me on every hospital visit (plus all the other wires and sensors). They were hooked up to a monitor that went BEEP-BEEP-BEEP (quite loudly, too) every time the values were judged too poor - usually because I either moved my finger or the contacts in the connector were loose. Try sleeping with that racket going on. :roll:

Other than ensuring you stay put, they can also be used to annoy the crap out of you.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Sir Cumference wrote:It could work.

It would be simpler though, to just attach a temperature sensor (like a waterproofed 18b20) and see that it is kept between 36 and 38° C.
(Yup, you know where to stick it :mrgreen: )
I'm not sure temperature sensors are sufficiently cheat proof in some scenarios. In the problem at http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 28&t=10078 , my thought was that the exercise could be carried out on some sort of board with sensors to ensure hands and feet were in the right place. Movement could then be determined by video camera or perhaps ultrasonic distance meters or just a simple switch you had to operate with your head. Do the exercises properly, as planned, and the processor opens the safe. Fail and it stays locked long until after you really need something inside it. To detect the warmth from hands and feet I think you might need a wider temperature range than you propose, with the possibility that e.g. four hot water bottles would fool the system. I think a temperature sensor would be fine for items that can be inserted, but they can still be fooled by immersion in warm water unless there are additional precautions. This was discussed in the thread at http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... lug+sensor . I still think there is some mileage in a rather simplified version of the butt plug idea. A similar scenario to the one above. The plug would be fixed on the end of a cable somewhere, e.g. by your desk. You'd have get plugged at certain times in order for the processor to open the safe for you.
bound_jenny wrote:Oh, I know those oximeters. Had them on me on every hospital visit (plus all the other wires and sensors). They were hooked up to a monitor that went BEEP-BEEP-BEEP (quite loudly, too) every time the values were judged too poor - usually because I either moved my finger or the contacts in the connector were loose. Try sleeping with that racket going on. :roll:

Other than ensuring you stay put, they can also be used to annoy the crap out of you.

Jenny.
Sorry to remind you of an unpleasant experience. I wasn't proposing the whole unit, just the sensors, so you could have it noisy or quiet as you wished.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Temperature regulation is surprisingly hard, unless you have a controlled system.
(And even then, it is not always easy)

Warmblooded animals are good at it, but you can't just take a glass of hot water and cheat the sensor.

Of course you can do the regulation with a thermometer an very careful addition of small amounts of hot water and stirring, but that will tie you more up, than a probe in the nougat-star does.

And to keep in inside 37 C +/- 1° all the time? I don't think it's possible.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Sir Cumference wrote:Temperature regulation is surprisingly hard, unless you have a controlled system.
(And even then, it is not always easy)
I agree that, for something like a butt plug, it would be sufficiently cheat proof as it should reach somewhere in the narrow temperature range you state. I'm not sure it would work for hands and feet. With a butt plug, it would be very simple to add a tilt sensor so it would have to be near upright (assuming you are required to sit on a chair), so putting it point down into a jar of water is not an option, even if you could maintain the temperature. Add another temperature sensor in the base, which would have to be at a lower temperature, and dropping it into a jar base down would not be an option either. Also, of course, it would not tell you whether your cheat was succeeding. You'd only find that out when it was time to be released. If you got 'flu you could be in trouble.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Small temp sensors (bimetallic weld) or small thermistors could be embedded as shallow as a few millimeters (1/8-1/16 inch).
Thermal inertia is less at and it might "feel" Your thrusts.

Also, there has to be some adaptive software: first "learning" Your body and movements, and then check if they fit the ranges...

Have fun, use sensors...
f4