My bondage Pony: What do you guys think?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
8ruce

Re: My bondage Pony: What do you guys think?

Post by 8ruce »

FatherOfFour wrote:Yes, Workmate and foldable ladders...
(sorry, I'm not a native english speaker)

I'm an avid visitor of hobby/tools/... shops (work and hobby).
I buy things mostly with my wife beside me (asking: You need more rope? Where do You use those...?)

Have fun, be a DIYer
f4

No worries and no apology needed. I just wanted to make sure I was picturing the same things in my head.

How would you experiment with a ladder?
amber

Post by amber »

Hi Kinksters,

Starting to plan out this build. I want to use an electromagnetic on a timer to lock my wrist but I'm struggling trying to find the best way of doing this. I thought one of those door plates but they all seem too big.

Thanks

A
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

amber wrote:Hi Kinksters,

Starting to plan out this build. I want to use an electromagnetic on a timer to lock my wrist but I'm struggling trying to find the best way of doing this. I thought one of those door plates but they all seem too big.

Thanks

A
You also have smaller versions like https://www.sdslondon.co.uk/centre-keep ... doors.html.
The cheapest is of course just an iron plate in which you drill holes and then make a rectangular hole with a grinding wheel or files.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

kinbaku wrote:
amber wrote:Hi Kinksters,

Thanks

A
You also have smaller versions like https://www.sdslondon.co.uk/centre-keep ... doors.html.
The cheapest is of course just an iron plate in which you drill holes and then make a rectangular hole with a grinding wheel or files.
:rofl: Wrong door plate. That one is for double door deadbolts. Amber is talking about electromagnet door plates.

The rectangular electromagnets are on the large side, but work well because of their strength and heat dissipation. There are also round electromagnets that are easier to use, but they tend to get hotter. Fire door electromagnets are a good option.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Riddle wrote: :rofl: Wrong door plate. That one is for double door deadbolts. Amber is talking about electromagnet door plates.
Oops, misunderstood. :oops: :facepalm: :rofl:

As punishment, here is a more detailed description:
You can make it like: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11842#p84900, but for your two hands. Such a flat door magnet has enough strength to hold you in the stock.

If you opt for a smaller round magnet, I would rather go for a construction where the force does not take place on the magnet. As in the picture below: once the magnet is connected to the battery and your wrists are in the stock, you can use the string to push the blue iron plate - attached to the hook - against the electromagnet. This magnet then only has to serve to overcome the force of the tension spring. The blockage of your hands in the stock is done by the gray hook.

Once the battery is flat, the spring is strong enough to overcome the residual magnetism and pull the hook out of the bottom connection, freeing your hands.
StockMagnet.jpg
amber

Post by amber »

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll experiment with the latch concept.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

You can see how I made a magnetic release for one of those ponies here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11166.
This is the relevant photo:
Pic_3.JPG
Pic_3.JPG (26.21 KiB) Viewed 1531 times

The picture is not very clear so here is a diagram which should help.
pony release mech.jpg
To get locked in, with the magnet is energised and the arm raised so that the weight is stuck to it, you get on, close the ankle stocks and bolt them. Then you can pull back the latch hook with one hand, put the other wrist in the stock and hold it up a bit, then put the other hand in and let the stock drop. The latch hook will then fall over the top of the stock and you are secure.

When the magnet releases the weight, the arm drops and pulls back the latch hook, as shown by the dotted lines. It is then possible to raise the upper part of the hand stock.

Do please note that, if anything goes wrong with this mechanism, you really cannot get out of this pony. You must have some sort of emergency release. As you will see from the previous post, I had a long screw with a wooden handle between my hands. If I unscrewed it, the latch hook could slide upwards to release me. It would take me a couple of minutes to unscrew it, but it would sound an alarm with the first couple of turns. This would alert Mistress K. If you are planning to use this for self bondage, please do be very careful. Watch out for the magnetic remanence effect, which might stop the weight dropping even with the magnet not energised.

P.S. Kinbaku suggested "You can make it like: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11842#p84900 , but for your two hands." That might be a more reliable mechanism. If run from a battery, it must release when the battery goes flat.