Q: DIY Straitjacket?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
netsxer

Q: DIY Straitjacket?

Post by netsxer »

Hey guys!

I've been lurking here for a while now and i thought i should ask for your thoughts on a homemade straitjacket.

So me and my gf are really into bondage and we want to make a good solid straitjacket that would fit us both. But i simply cannot find any good information about doing one yourself. There is one that is "for halloween" but it's complete nonsense, who would wear such a thing :D

So, have you got any good plans/ideas for a good diy straitjacket in your kinky backpocket :)?
KinkInSpace

Re: Q: DIY Straitjacket?

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'd buy a shirt of a sturdy material that is oversized so the sleeves are long. Then attach straps at the end of the sleeves so you can use them for bindings and straps at the bottom that go between your legs.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Buy a judo-gi jacket.

Add straps end elongate the sleeves.

Coming to think of it: Buy a complete judo gi.
Cut the legs off the trousers, and use them to elongate the sleeves.

It could be done in 10 minutes on a sewing machine.
(If Lady C did it. I would probably take an afternoon to make a mediocre mess of it)
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
netsxer

Post by netsxer »

Thanks! That Judo, idea is pretty good. I have to check my local shops for that. Just seams a bit better to have more control over the size and other aspects myself ;)
seanympho

Post by seanympho »

so there's this tutorial for a halloween straighjacket

Just make sure your shirts are made of a very durable material or even use the judo gi as your base as sir cumference suggested. Make sure you get a really heavy duty thread and a needle that can handle the fabric and leather belts (or even use canvas/nylon strapping and D rings to make your own buckles).

I'm making a just-for-show one for a burlesque act, but eventually I'm going to have to make one for play-time :p
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

seanympho wrote:a really heavy duty thread
Suggestion: upholstery thread. I make my corsets with that. I mean real corsets for tightlacing, not lingerie. A well-executed seam using this thread is nearly indestructible.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!