ball tie: What knots to use?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
bobbobboby

ball tie: What knots to use?

Post by bobbobboby »

in 3 month i am going to make a self bondage sesion (i am going to brodcast it on chaturbate) where i use a gag with padlock, nipple clamps a ginger root in my ass an then ofcouse handcuffs. but i thought about tieing my balls to my wall so i cant move, are there anyone who have ideas for what knots to use?
Last edited by Sir Cumference on 17 Feb 2016, 14:18, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Headline improvement
TheGentleman

Re: ball tie: What knots to use?

Post by TheGentleman »

The bowline is the one I learned in scouting. Google came up with one called Kreh Loop. You'll definitely want a NON SLIP knot. People often use a square knot, because it's easy, and SEEMS non slip. However if you pull the wrong line, the knot partially inverts and will slip. You'll need to practice which ever knot until you can do it without reference to the directions, even after a week without practice.

If you truly want to be stuck, remember you'll need to keep the tether very short, so that you can't get turned around so your hands can reach. You should also tie off the cuffs to prevent yourself from bending over backwards to reach the tether that way.

While I'm all for selfbondage, for this session, I would STRONGLY recommend having a sympathetic friend there to release you in any emergency. They wouldn't have to be on camera and spoil the show if all goes well, you're the only one who will know they were there. I can already see some increased dangers for this session.

You'll be tied standing with your balls tethered to a wall or other object. Lose your balance and you'll become a gelding.

The ginger root is likely to keep you squirming if not outright dancing, increasing the likelihood of losing your balance. See previous result.

You seem very excited by this session. If that excitement turns into an orgasm, most people have their legs go weak. See first result.

Stay safe, if you can't be safe, add me to your will.

TheGentleman
It's the quiet ones you need to fear (or enjoy) most.
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

LOVE TO ALL
Fred Canty

Post by Fred Canty »

bobbobboby

Post by bobbobboby »

thank you but i am not going to be standing but laying down. and my hands will be tied to a dog collar i am wearing.