Our latest projects

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Toy Man

Our latest projects

Post by Toy Man »

Here are a few of the items we have added to our toy drawer lately.
Attachments
These cuffs are very nice. The red is 2 layers of heavy weight 1.5" webbing and the outer is 1 layer of 1" black. Both are Nylon.
These cuffs are very nice. The red is 2 layers of heavy weight 1.5" webbing and the outer is 1 layer of 1" black. Both are Nylon.
This is the Gates of Hell I made. It is made of shiny PVC and is quite comfortable but very restrictive.
This is the Gates of Hell I made. It is made of shiny PVC and is quite comfortable but very restrictive.
New Blindfold. I believe it buckling is much more exciting than just an elastic band
New Blindfold. I believe it buckling is much more exciting than just an elastic band
The inside or the Gag, the rubber penis and two layers of neoprene
The inside or the Gag, the rubber penis and two layers of neoprene
Our new Gag, quite invasive and very quiet. It is made from a heavy gauge Vinyl I got by ordering a couple of belts off e-bay.
Our new Gag, quite invasive and very quiet. It is made from a heavy gauge Vinyl I got by ordering a couple of belts off e-bay.
Toy Man

Re: Our latest projects

Post by Toy Man »

Here is the mini crop and the harness I describe in the story I posted. The harness is a prototype. I have some heavy gauge PVC the final version will be made from.
Attachments
This is just a simple little crop style toy. The shaft is carbon fiber.
This is just a simple little crop style toy. The shaft is carbon fiber.
The rubber ring came from another toy I cut up as it never really did much for either of us.
The rubber ring came from another toy I cut up as it never really did much for either of us.
I found this three way buckle years ago and knew it would be handy some day.
I found this three way buckle years ago and knew it would be handy some day.
Nothing really pretty but very functional.
Nothing really pretty but very functional.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Toy Man wrote:Here are a few of the items we have added to our toy drawer lately.
Nice work!

(But I'm very disappointed, that your blindfold is a blindfold and not a "bra in shining armor")
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Toy Man

Post by Toy Man »

Sir Cumference wrote:
Toy Man wrote:Here are a few of the items we have added to our toy drawer lately.
Nice work!

(But I'm very disappointed, that your blindfold is a blindfold and not a "bra in shining armor")
Thank you !!

I got in a large piece of real Patent leather recently and it will be used for just that !!! Great minds think alike