make my husband come to get the key

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
TRINEOGHANS

make my husband come to get the key

Post by TRINEOGHANS »

Hi . we are new into this, I would like help with making a thing with my husband. I would very much like to tie hism up with a key infront of him, the only way to get this key is to make him fuck something that will fill it with air and when it is big enough it will explode and release a rope that will make him get in touch with the key, but i do not know how to make this apparat
he will be forced to fuck something that eventually will explode and release something to get the key, i will be looking thw whole time

any suggestions please

love trine and hans
Sir Cumference

Re: make my husband come to get the key

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome aboard in our happy, pervy circle.

It is a hard one.

But I have an (untested) idea:

Buy the following:

one of these on ebay:
"Black Sphygmomanometer Rubber Adjustable Pump"
Bulb pump.jpg
Bulb pump.jpg (7.03 KiB) Viewed 5566 times
They are shockingly cheap.... buy two!

some plastic hose (aquarium shop or plant center)

A balloon in a happy color (or maybe a rubber hot water bottle)

A Fleshlight or similar

Duct tape, string and an eye-screw

A children's drawing of the principle:
Untitled.jpg
Fleshlight is pink, "K" means key.

Make a hole in the side of a cupboard, a door or just a piece of wood. Mount the Fleshlight in the hole.

Position the pump just over the fleshlight in a way, that make it possible to compress it with the pubic bone when thrusting into the 'light.
One thrust, one pump.

Run the hose from the pump to a balloon on a box behind. On top of the ballon you put a piece of cardboard, hinged at the front with duct tape, the key on top of the cardboard and a string from the key to the eye-screw in the ceiling.

Chain him to the cupboard, hands behind the back, prick in fleshlight.

As he happily pumps away, the balloon will inflate, raise the cardboard and tip off the key, that swings right into his waiting hands.

(A lot of things can fail in this setup, I think it should be used under supervision)

This will not really decide if he comes or not.
(But you could test, for how long he can hump the fleshlight before coming, then choose the size of balloon accordingly)
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
gemt

Post by gemt »

Something that may be simpler, but needs testing. Cut the end off the "stimulation device", such that if he cums while fully inserted, the content is collected in the chopped up drinks bottle containing electrodes, and completes a circuit.
Even a little bit of current should make the electromagnet repel the fixed magnet on the key, allowing it to drop.

By the way, I found a much younger child to draw my picture.
Toy Man

Post by Toy Man »

gemt wrote:Something that may be simpler, but needs testing. Cut the end off the "stimulation device", such that if he cums while fully inserted, the content is collected in the chopped up drinks bottle containing electrodes, and completes a circuit.
Even a little bit of current should make the electromagnet repel the fixed magnet on the key, allowing it to drop.

By the way, I found a much younger child to draw my picture.
Yup !! Something like this but make it simpler even and use a tiny motor from some place like All Electronics. Glue an arm on the motor shaft and hang the key on the shaft. When the circuit is completed the motor will turn and drop the key. That is no brainer as those tiny motors can run on as little as 1.5v.

Man did this whole thing get my warped mind heading in some fun directions.

Set something up with a simple tube so that when he comes it completes the circuit and he gets a jolt to somewhere unpleasant. I believe this may be motivation to hold off on coming too soon. All kinds of interesting things could be going on while he is wearing this rig. For instance if he comes before his partner or before he is told.
gemt

Post by gemt »

I did consider that but the conductivity of jizz is probably not very high, so you would have to insert a relay to any real electrics, even for running a motor.
One problem I see with this is you could simply piss in the tube and close the circuit. I'm sure there is a fix for this.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The solution is simple. The Mistress will be present, and ensure punishment is given if that happens. ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Fred Canty

It's a difficult one.

Post by Fred Canty »

First of all, sorry for any English mistake.

Well, it is a little bit hard to do it.
There is two easy solutions:
1) A certain number of strokes (as someone suggested).
2) Something that colects the cum (as another person also suggested).

But No# 1 is not certain that your husband had already cum before release and No# 2 will not recognize the difference between cum and urine.

Probably the last 2 weeks I am thinking in a DIY solution for this problem.
Fred Canty

Idea - I have never tested

Post by Fred Canty »

It is just an idea. I have never tried.

A: A hole with soft edges
B: A sensor for cum
C: A sensor for urine (and punishment)

The male slave must cum. Due to cum thickness, it will flow very slow and drop in B. But, if the slave try to cheat and just pee, it will flow to C.

Safety measures:
1) Do it with supervision or allow an emergency release.
2) Allow your slave to pee in another place because urine holding may have bad consequences.
TRINEOGHANS

Post by TRINEOGHANS »

Sir Cumference wrote:Welcome aboard in our happy, pervy circle.

It is a hard one.

But I have an (untested) idea:

Buy the following:

one of these on ebay:
"Black Sphygmomanometer Rubber Adjustable Pump"
Bulb pump.jpg
They are shockingly cheap.... buy two!

some plastic hose (aquarium shop or plant center)

A balloon in a happy color (or maybe a rubber hot water bottle)

A Fleshlight or similar

Duct tape, string and an eye-screw

A children's drawing of the principle:
Untitled.jpg
Fleshlight is pink, "K" means key.

Make a hole in the side of a cupboard, a door or just a piece of wood. Mount the Fleshlight in the hole.

Position the pump just over the fleshlight in a way, that make it possible to compress it with the pubic bone when thrusting into the 'light.
One thrust, one pump.

Run the hose from the pump to a balloon on a box behind. On top of the ballon you put a piece of cardboard, hinged at the front with duct tape, the key on top of the cardboard and a string from the key to the eye-screw in the ceiling.

Chain him to the cupboard, hands behind the back, prick in fleshlight.

As he happily pumps away, the balloon will inflate, raise the cardboard and tip off the key, that swings right into his waiting hands.

(A lot of things can fail in this setup, I think it should be used under supervision)

This will not really decide if he comes or not.
(But you could test, for how long he can hump the fleshlight before coming, then choose the size of balloon accordingly)

WE TRIED THIS WITH LUCK!IT WORKED WITH HAVING THE PUMP JUST AS WHERE HE WAS HITTING THE WALL. THE PUMP BLOW UT THE BALLON WE HAD AND THE KEY DID AFTER A WHILE MANAGE TO SWING OVER TO HIM ,GREAT!
TRINEOGHANS

Post by TRINEOGHANS »

Hi and thanx. WE bought the stuff with the pump and string and a ballon and handcufs , the rest we had from before. we mounted it as on first picture and he was then stripped naked an locked behind and i made him a stiff one ( hehe )
he was helped into the whole and started fucking the thing and i could soon see that the ballon was beginning to get bigger and bigger as he eagerly was fucking the thing.. soon after the ballon was big enought for the key to fall down towards him but he did nor grab it and i told him he should then try again, I was sitting in a chair drinking wine and chocolate.naked aswell, he had to start over again and when he the second time made the key fall he grabbed it and managed to unlock.
thanx . We really appreciated this and we will do it again, whith another woman beside me............
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Great!

And thanks for telling us about it.

:love:

Do tell when you use it again.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
TRINEOGHANS

Post by TRINEOGHANS »

He now told me i has to do something similar but made for woman....
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

TRINEOGHANS wrote:He now told me i has to do something similar but made for woman....

What kind of a man is he? Do you have to make all the work.
(Soft Scandinavian males! They are a disgrace to their Viking ancestry :facepalm: )

In the old days he should have been made to ride the wooden horse..... now you can ride the rubber pony instead.
8)
Rubber pony.jpg
Rubber pony.jpg (11.59 KiB) Viewed 5163 times
Two narrow boards, the lower one stiff, the upper one more flexible. The rubber bulb placed between the boards.
An appropriate piece of phallic polymer mounted on the upper board, pointing upwards.*

Hands cuffed behind the back, ankle cuffs and a spreader bar on the floor.
Straddle the pony and start bouncing. (it will be great bum and thigh exercise too!)

Key release exactly as described previously, and once the handcuffs are released, you can bend down and release your ankles from the spreader bar and dismount.

*in this case, "appropriate" could be "Chance the stallion" from Bad Dragon