Project Ideas?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Toy Man

Project Ideas?

Post by Toy Man »

I have been on a real DIY and Bondage kick lately. My wife and I have decided to take it up a notch..... :shock: :shock:

Is there a particular project anyone would like so ideas on or see me take on. I have a very diverse background in many different materials so I love a challenge. I would of course post up a how-to and I can guarantee it would be inexpensive to do....
KinkInSpace

Re: Project Ideas?

Post by KinkInSpace »

I can think of a few ideas. :)

- spreader bar
- bondage harness that can be taken on/off like a coat, yet gives you the feeling you are bound. Basically a quick bondage fix. ;)
- see above (yeah, cheap, but you can't have enough of these. :P)
- clothes stimulating the sphincter muscle in one way or another.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

I was thinking about rocking chairs (esp after seeing "Burn after Reading")
I also have _never_ (not even at Gord) seen a double rocking chair: a tandem one or an seesaw one...
i.e.:
- the two persons (F+F, M+F or M+M) would "fight" against each other, or
- both receive the same penetration, so You might find out "how deep is Your love?" (bee gees?)

Have fun, create something...
f4
Toy Man

Post by Toy Man »

Thanks !! I have been tool shopping because I now have a very nice two car garage to set up a shop in. I have a few basics but need to add some real horsepower. I have been doing a bunch of "soft" goods lately. The double teeter totter got me thinking though !! The "quicki" bondage jacket/harness is also intriguing.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

I would like to see a nice bondage chair design that is fairly easy to build, sturdy, and has locations for plenty of straps.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

When I do selfbondage, I like to tease myself. I use an old cell phone on vibrate to tease myself, but it's bulky and easily moves, even when I bind it to myself. The battery dies quickly too. I was wondering if it would be possible to make an electrical vibrator, for a penis, from something like velcro watch straps and a vibrating motor from a game controller, or electronic device. I should post this in the software furom and ask if it could be hooked attached with a usb cable and controlled through a computor.
Delicious + Devious = Delivious! :gag: :whip:
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Silver Rel wrote:When I do selfbondage, I like to tease myself. I use an old cell phone on vibrate to tease myself, but it's bulky and easily moves, even when I bind it to myself. The battery dies quickly too. I was wondering if it would be possible to make an electrical vibrator, for a penis, from something like velcro watch straps and a vibrating motor from a game controller, or electronic device. I should post this in the software furom and ask if it could be hooked attached with a usb cable and controlled through a computor.

Try writing Arduino in the search box, and you will get lots of inspiration.

A cheap bullet vibrator is made for the very purpose, and a bit of electronics will make it behave exactly as you want* it to.

*or rather..... exactly as you programmed it to do, which is not necessarily what you intended.
:mrgreen:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Toy Man

Post by Toy Man »

Sir Cumference wrote:
Silver Rel wrote:When I do selfbondage, I like to tease myself. I use an old cell phone on vibrate to tease myself, but it's bulky and easily moves, even when I bind it to myself. The battery dies quickly too. I was wondering if it would be possible to make an electrical vibrator, for a penis, from something like velcro watch straps and a vibrating motor from a game controller, or electronic device. I should post this in the software furom and ask if it could be hooked attached with a usb cable and controlled through a computor.

Try writing Arduino in the search box, and you will get lots of inspiration.

A cheap bullet vibrator is made for the very purpose, and a bit of electronics will make it behave exactly as you want* it to.

*or rather..... exactly as you programmed it to do, which is not necessarily what you intended.
:mrgreen:
On top of that you can get some vibrating motors from All Electronics that may be a bit stronger. Skip the velcro as it can be a pain to clean. Use some larger O-rings to make bands that will hold things in place. Some O-rings are softer and more stretchy than others. Go with a basic Buna O-ring. I have a couple of MP3 files designed for E-Stim, I wonder if that would put out enough juice to run a tiny motor. I am sure it would if I ran it through a small amp of some kind.