Buttplug Retention Strap (BRS)

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
naughty_nellie

Buttplug Retention Strap (BRS)

Post by naughty_nellie »

Hi folks, Nellie Mayes Hayes here for RAM-CO, and do I have a find for you! Have an anal plug that you really enjoy, but that just refuses to stay in place? Doncha hate that? Maybe a sissy who needs a large dildo slid up into that naughty place and retained for a long while? Well, RAM-CO has come up with an answer! We call it the Buttplug Retention Strap (or BRS if you’re into that whole “brevity” thing). And remember, “If it’s not RAM-CO, it WON’T-CO!” Actually, were still working on the motto.

The best part, you don’t have to use it to hold in a plug, it feels great all on its own. I’m actually wearing one right now and I gotta tell you, I’m in LOVE!

The other best part, you probably already have 5 of the 6 required materials in your own home! You’ll need the following:

25 feet of parachute cord (aka paracord, about $10 for 100 feet on Amazon)
Scissors or other cutting implement
Fire (lighter, matches, or some way to melt the cut ends of the paracord)
Time (maybe 2 hours--probably less)
Patience
A bit of dexterity

What you’re building is something similar to this:
brs-green thingy 2.PNG
Now, I’m sure your first thought is, “Nellie, why make one if I can just go buy one?” The answers of course are that you made this one YOURSELF, it’s customized to fit YOU, it’s ADJUSTABLE, you can have it RIGHT NOW, and it’s probably CHEAPER!

OK, here we go. We’ll use my measurements as a starting point and you can adjust for your own fit. Assuming you’ve gathered all your materials, take that hank of paracord and cut off about 13 feet. Melt that cut end so it doesn’t fray, then set it aside. And be careful, that molten nylon cord is HOT!
brs-liquid hot magma.jpg
brs-liquid hot magma.jpg (97.85 KiB) Viewed 3636 times
Next, you’ll need two measurements—1) the distance from the front beltline to the taint, 2) the distance from the top of the butt crack to the taint (gals, if you want to go all the way up the front GO FOR IT! Just leave a loop of an inch or so at what will be the front). On me, top o’ the crack to the taint is about 12 inches. Now, here’s where the dexterity, time, and patience come in. You’re going to be tying a special knot called the Solomon Bar. JD (of Fusion Knots, Tying It All Together, and Two Knotty Boys fame—you’re not going to tell me you’ve never heard of JD are you?) has a great tutorial on how to do this very thing, so if I confuse you his and other vids are on youtube. What you end up doing is tying square knots down the length of that first piece of paracord you cut and set aside earlier. Now this particular knotting takes about 1 foot of paracord to make about 1 inch of knot, so I’m using 12 feet of paracord for the 2nd piece (that’s where the 12 inch measurement comes in). Take that first piece (we’ll call this the main cord), hold it by the middle point, and trail it out on a table. That should make a half-loop of about 6.5 feet. Lay the middle point of the second cord (we’ll call this the crosspiece) across the first cord at the distance from the loop in the main cord at the distance of waistline-to-taint (or 1-2 inches for you daring ladies). Take the left side of the crosspiece and bring it underneath the main cord, leaving a bit of slack. Bring the right side of the crosspiece down over the left side you just brought under, then take it under the main cord and up through the slack you left there. Pull it all tight so that you have a half of a granny knot.

Still with me folks? Good. Now take the WHOLE thing and turn it over so that knot is on the front. Take the right side of the crosspiece and lay it over the main cord, leaving a bit of slack. Take the left side of the crosspiece, cross it down over that right side that you just brought to the left side, and then bring it under the main cord and up through the slack loop on the right side. Pull both left and right sides tight. See what I did there folks? That’s your first knot! Now, you’re going to keep doing this until you use up the whole crosspiece. Remember to keep the same cord going on the top every time. That is, right goes over main cord with a slack loop, left goes over that crossed piece, under main cord, up through slack on right, pull tight. Then the opposite, left goes over main cord with slack, right goes over that crossed piece then under main cord and up through the loop, then pull tight. Simple, right? When you get to the end simply snip off the ends really close to the body of the piece and then melt those ends right into the body of the knot. It helps to melt and smush ‘em into the cord surrounding, but make sure to use your scissors or lighter or something other than your delicate fingers (remember, MAGMA!). For a little extra added stimulation, you can start with a 24 foot crosspiece, and when you get to 12inches work your way back forward. Spreads those cheeks (or digs in if your cheeks are big like mine) just that little bit extra! PRO TIP (if you’ll pardon the pun): leave those tails long on the main cord. That way, you can put your BRS in the wash in a lingerie bag with your other unmentionables. The jury is out, but conventional wisdom says paracord will shrink up to 10%. It’ll come out of the wash “fresh as a daisy!”
brs-prototype 1a.jpg
brs-prototype 2b.jpg
Standby for part 2!
naughty_nellie

Re: Buttplug Retention Strap (BRS)--part 2

Post by naughty_nellie »

OK, the hard part’s done! From here, insert your plug of choice (or not), bring the knotted part up to the area of interest, bring the long tails up over your shoulders from behind and down your front, and loop them from front-to-back through that front loop. Pull those tails as snug as you see fit, then tie them in a nice bow across the front.
brs-fit back.JPG
brs-fit front2.jpg
And voila! A custom piece of kit that you built for yourself, and on the cheap! “Now how much would you pay?!”

And remember folks, “If it isn’t RAM-CO, it WON’T-CO!” (Really gotta work on that motto) :rofl: