Electronic buttplug sensor program idea? ;)

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
kinkycreativeguy

Electronic buttplug sensor program idea? ;)

Post by kinkycreativeguy »

Buttplug program
For those of you tech - savvy people. .is this even possible? Hopefully everything I wrote makes sense..had to copy it from my processor. .! Let me know your thoughts! Essentially it's a plug with temperature sensors embedded, controlled by a time limit program...
1. The toy contains a temperature sensor to track whether or not it is holding at a certain temperature range.. (i.e...96.2 degrees to 99.0 degrees)
2. multiple temperature sensors are embedded in the toy to compare readings and make sure the
perameters that were pre-set before the session is activated are accurate and true
3. Sensors are deeply embedded and sealed, making the toy waterproof and durable
4. The program locks when activated, “internally” keeping track of the time that is pre-set, prior to Session Activation. When the time limit is reached; the session “Finishes” and unlocks, allowing for the user to change settings, and start a new Scene/training session.
5. Program settings allow for a certain amount of time per day that the temperature has to be maintained; allowing the user to have “free” time for bathroom use, etc. (I.e....in a 24 hr period, the user could set a “maintained temperature time of 23:00...giving themselves 1 hour of “freedom”
6. The user would have to keep track of their “free-time”; the chipboard will be able to log when plugged in if there was a discrepancy in the temperature range, thus notifying the program if the user failed to meet the program perameters that are set.
7. Programmable settings allow for a certain amount of hours and days until the end of the session, allowing the user to “train” themselves as little or as much as they like!
8. Offline capabilities; A chipboard records the time consistantly, and records whether the temperature is maintained or not maintained. The chipboard makes a record of the time that the temperature is outside the perameters and when the sensors fall back into the specified range.
9. Chipboard is programmed and “locked” to prevent time tampering which activates when the user starts a session; the Chipboard becomes re-programmable when the program finishes it's session.
10. Prior to starting a session, the user will have to upload information/photo/etc. To the Website/app/program as well as their social media information, so that there is incentive to successfully complete the session to it's defined perameters as set by the user.
11. As soon as the information/pictures/etc is loaded on to the website/program/app; the user will be asked if they wish to “proceed?” Once the user clicks YES, that information becomes locked until the session runs it's course.
12. The program will run autonomously on a local server (laptop, Phone) until the session is complete. It is up to the user to connect the chipboard hardware with the app or site that maintains their personal information.
13. The Chipboard has Micro-USB to connect and upload to keep track of daily time and whether or not it is met on a daily (24hr) basis.
14. The Chipboard HAS to communicate AT SOME POINT between the start and finish of the session; if no communication occurs before the finish, the program will automatically assume that the user failed to meet the parameters of the training session and upload the stored information that the user provided to the user provided social media.
15. Chipboard uploads to a program or app that automatically runs and interfaces with the chipboard to check and see if the user met their pre-set perameters of their current session.
16. The Program/Website/app will automatically check the chipboard so that if the requirements are not met; the user's information will be auto-uploaded- i.e....If the time perameter is not met; then as soon as the program has internet connection it uploads something embarassing to the internet for all the public to see!
17. When the current session is completed; the program “Unlocks”, allowing the user to adjust for future sessions. After the current session ends, the user can change settings accordingly. As before- when you click “OK” program “re-locks” until the next session is complete!
Pervert EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Sir Cumference

Re: Electronic buttplug sensor program idea? ;)

Post by Sir Cumference »

Yes it is possible, no it is not easy.

It would take a lot of programming, a lot of testing and then a lot of work (and quite a bit of money) to integrate all the subsystems, make the miniaturization and stick it all in a plug small enough to stick in your butt.

The present microprocessor-, sensor- and near field communication technology can do what you outline.
Your chair could do the communication and data transfer when you sat on it.

....if someone with the resources told their R&D section to do it, it could be done.
And they would probably be in the five or six digit price range.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:....if someone with the resources told their R&D section to do it, it could be done.
And they would probably be in the five or six digit price range.
Yup. And you know how R&D works - you know when you start, but you don't know when you're going to finish.

In principle, everything should work, but when you put them together, that's when the bugs come out and stick their tongues out at you. And just when you think you've got them all, another bug comes out and moons you. You need the budget and the people to overcome all that.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

the controlling hardware basically could be a "gumstixx". cheap & easy. as mentioned software developement & system integration is were it gets expensive.

and what keeps me from removing the plug, fill a thermos can with 40° hot water, bury the plug in it & seal the lid ?

is that scenario worth the trouble ?
[
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

ponylady wrote:and what keeps me from removing the plug, fill a thermos can with 40° hot water, bury the plug in it & seal the lid ?
A pressure sensor at the "neck" of the plug. ;) Program it to detect a certain level of variance in applied pressure, to prevent the user from just wrapping a rubber band or similar constricting object around it to defeat that particular sensor. The idea here is that your anus doesn't maintain a constant pressure while trying to stay closed, but an artificial attempt will.
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

The temp sensing for the plug is probably the easiest part of this project.

On cheap buttplugs they have a smooth outer shell and a soft core that can be separated.

Separate the outer and using thin thermocouples affix them to the interior of the shell piece. The soft center will keep them pressed to the walls and although the response time will not be great it should work.

This type, silicon integrated analog sensor, would need some carving on the inner plug to use: https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10988
Thermocouple elements are much smaller but require more analog circuitry to read and they cost much more. http://www.microdaq.com/thermocouples/
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I think this might be possible. I suggest an arrangement similar to my post number 6 at http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... f=6&t=9404, except that the cable would go to the butt plug instead of the cage. The same penalties could apply too. I would suggest the addition of a tilt sensor, to make sure the plug is roughly upright. Also, possibly, a second temperature sensor on the bottom end. This would need to be at a lower temperature than the inside one for the computer to accept that the plug was in place. These measures should make it difficult to get away with immersing the plug in water of the right temperature. Next, a pressure sensor could be included, as davisev5225 suggests. The enhancement, to make the thing pretty much cheat proof, would be that the wearer must squeeze the plug when instructed by the computer – which would be at random intervals. The device could be set up say, at your desk. The computer could be programmed with a commitment to be at your desk at certain times.

For safety, I suggest that the computer should be a battery operated logger. For a good battery life the computer could be switched off between sessions providing a real time clock module were fitted. An extension cable could be used to bring an SD card socket outside the safe, for transfer of data to an external computer.

Also you need to be quite sure the butt plug can't fall apart or disappear inside you and be aware that some tilt switches contain mercury. One advantage, from the safety point of view, would be that you would not be physically restrained, but might as well be.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

I wonder if a cheaper solution could be to use a metal plug (good thermal transfer) and a drill press to make a hole in it. Purchase one of those cheap electronic meat thermometers (with a wire running from the temp sensor to the little screen, seen em as cheap as $30) and insert the thermometer part in the hole in the plug. Some of those thermometers have modes where you can set a temperature and a timer on them, so you could set it at just below your body temp and then the temperature has to remain there for a certain period of time to set the timer off.
I'm sure someone with knowledge of circuits could open the thing up and use the wires attaching to the speaker for the sound alarm to run into some sort of computer that would be able to detect the power output from them (correct me if I'm wrong on that, I don't know jack about that stuff so I'm only speculating). You could program that computer to do something when the timer goes off then.

Obviously it wouldn't be discrete enough to use it all day as suggested in the previous post, but maybe it could be integrated somehow into a bondage situation? In addition to the thermometer you could also screw an eye bolt for example into the plug, and attach a chain to it then the chain to the wall. You have to wait for the timer to go off before you can take the plug out to crawl to your keys for release. If you take it out prematurely then the computer could lock the keys to your chastity cage in a safe for X number of hours or something similar. So you are forced to remain close to wherever the plug is anchored.

Anyways, just ideas!
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

The idea is completely doable. The question is if you are going to go through the effort. This is merely a matter of connecting temperature sensors and any other desired sensors (pressure, light, tilt, etc.) to a controller and writing the program. :D :rofl: :D Writing the code for the micro-controller reading the sensor may take only a weekend at best. Writing the program may take a weekend under most optimistic conditions for minimum functions. Perfecting everything will take much, much longer.

Figuring out how to make the plug and interface it to a computer would be your first concern. What plug material? What controller? Do you want to use USB, Bluetooth, or WIFI? Do you want the controller also in the plug? Otherwise, how do you want the controller to attach? Is all matterials used non-hazardous? This would be one time where I would use lead free solder with a new iron tip and sponge.

Both metal and soft plugs could work. Soft ones are easier to modify, but also easier to ruin. Metal would be sturdier and more responsive to temperature. If the plug is chrome plated, forget about modifying it. Stainless steel is more forgiving, but a pain to drill. Hope a drill press is available.  

Tempearue sensors come in a wide variety. I like the DS18B20 temperature sensor and think it would be better in this instance. It is a digital sensor which can be operated like you describe without other electronics required during use. Set the plug, wait for the plug to reach temperature, and disconnect the controller. Check its readings later with the controller. It can be set to flag if the temperature went out of range. Multiple temperature sensors could be used to confirm accuracy and no cheating. Although the weather here has been reaching 100 degrees in the afternoons. That is one thing that may need to be taken into account. 

Tilt sensors are rarely using mercury anymore due to environmental concerns. Now, they use little balls. These may be purchased in really small sizes and could be included in the design. However, shaking, bouncing, and jumping will give false triggers. Even the mercury ones could do the same. Multiple tilt sensors at different angles could reduce this. The micro-controller would have to account for these effects. A 3-axis accelerometer would give better numbers, but would require more space in the plug. Once this is added to the design, we are looking at a jump in code and wiring complexity. This could require a custom printed circuit board inside the plug. At this point, may as well include the controller in the plug.

Pressure sensors and light sensors could be installed in soft plugs. These are analog sensors and would require at least 1 additional wire per sensor added going to the microcontroller. This could easily be done at the expense of a higher wire count between the microcontroller and the plug. Finding a cord with the durability required could be difficult. Stray signals could also cause interference. Integrating the controller into the plug would solve these issues, but increase energy use, complexity, and size.

Using surface mount components and a custom cicuit board, this idea is completely doable in a 1.5 inch diameter plug. With a 3 inch plug, all components could possibly be through-hole mounted on proto-board. Custom mold the plug with a waterproof USB jack and installation gets much easier.

Once the easy part is done, then writing and testing code can start. :rofl: Here again, it can be as simple as a green led on a microcontroller or as complicated as desired. More complicated just means more time spent figuring and doing. Only, I do not yet know programming beyond my understanding of Arduinos.

Best of luck. It is a neat idea and we do have forum members here interested. If nothing else, you have given me an idea on how to take rectal temp readings during self bondage. Just add 1 DS18B20 to a plug.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

In my mind this is just one example of a basic type of scenario which allows you to make a commitment and program it into a computer (inc smart phone and Arduino/Raspberry Pi type devices). Some sort of sensor then collects data which allows the computer to determine whether the commitment has been carried out. If not, a punishment of some form is applied. Potentially they are useful in helping to impose a discipline in, say, an exercise routine. They are a challenge to think through. They are difficult to build and make cheat proof. In my case, I have only built one device in this category – my forced cycling device – http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... f=7&t=7783. In that case the sensor was an Arduino with a GPS logger. I was able to buy the hardware. The programming took ages to think through and implement, however, I learnt a lot about programming. I am not intending to build an electronic butt plug, but it's interesting to think about. Thanks kinkycreativeguy for starting the thread.

As others have said, a project like this would be complex at best, so I think it would need to be kept as simple as possible. My basic idea is to have the electronic butt plug connected, by a multi core cable, to the controller (Arduino or whatever) locked in a safe screwed to the wall. The software would be programmed to force you to insert the plug at specified times or be punished (e.g. stay in your chastity belt). The cable between the safe and the plug would be tamper proofed, so you could not take the plug away, you would have to go to it. This is an alternative to the chain suggested by TheWingmen. The cable would be easy to cut, but you'd pay be punished if you did.

I am not familiar with the temperature sensor mentioned by Riddle. I agree about the tilt switches, but the software could allow for false triggers. I suspect USB, Bluetooth, WIFI would cause problems in practice, eg, power supply, size and interfacing. Also, custom PCBs with surface mount components sounds a bit ambitious.

I am sure I could do the programming, albeit badly. The butt plug itself would be difficult, particularly the pressure sensor. I'm not at all clear how that could be made to work.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

I double checked the data sheet for the DS18B20 and found out the temp flag will reset after every temperature conversion. That makes it worthless without a microcontroller.

Another option is Maxim intigrated's ibutton line of temperature loggers. The DS1922 is a 17 mm by 5 mm stainless steel sealed button that will take temp readings every so often and store 8k of them. Mold one or two of those into a plug and be done with it. Just don't boil the plug afterwards. The high temp version has a much shorter battery life but goes to 125c.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Riddle wrote:I double checked the data sheet for the DS18B20 and found out the temp flag will reset after every temperature conversion. That makes it worthless without a microcontroller.

Another option is Maxim intigrated's ibutton line of temperature loggers. The DS1922 is a 17 mm by 5 mm stainless steel sealed button that will take temp readings every so often and store 8k of them. Mold one or two of those into a plug and be done with it. Just don't boil the plug afterwards. The high temp version has a much shorter battery life but goes to 125c.
I really like the 18B20.
It is easy to use with a micro controller, cheap, and the ones I've used have been spot on with the measured temperature.

The DS1922 is, as far as I can see, a sealed data-logger, intended to be sent along in the system, then recovered and the data retrieved. I do not know if that would be what was needed in this fantasy*?

*Because it is a game, no matter what.
Make all the clever technical solutions you want, a bolt cutter will still set you free.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Sir Cumference wrote:
Riddle wrote:I double checked the data sheet for the DS18B20 and found out the temp flag will reset after every temperature conversion. That makes it worthless without a microcontroller.

I really like the 18B20.
It is easy to use with a micro controller, cheap, and the ones I've used have been spot on with the measured temperature.

The DS1922 is, as far as I can see, a sealed data-logger, intended to be sent along in the system, then recovered and the data retrieved. I do not know if that would be what was needed in this fantasy*?
I share your enthusiasm for the DS18B20. However, requirements 1, 2, 3, and 8 in the original post made me think of these. Also, the data sheet for the 18B20 mentioned a ibutton version intended for hazardous locations. This lead to seeing other ibutton offers which lead to finding the DS1922. Considering it would still require a method to interface it to a computer (microcontroller?), costs $80 or $120 each depending on if one wants to boil it, and is 17 mm in diameter, this is not a definitive answer.

A method to track and confirm plug use via temperature will take some work to make it realistic. In the end, it will still be a fantasy.
dunno085

Post by dunno085 »

Hello. This is an interesting topic. I would like to try and make a butt plug that can track how long it was used and the temperature sensor sounds like the easiest solution. I think it should be quite simple: Make a hole in the butt plug, put the temperature sensor in there and plug the hole up with something like this: https://www.smooth-on.com/category/platinum-silicone/(not sure if this is the best kind of silicone for this purpose, feel free to recommend something better).

The only problem seems to be finding a temperature sensor that:
1) Is small enough to fit in there (3 cm in width at most)
2) Has a good battery life (lasts at least a year)
3) Is wireless (bluetooth, wifi...)
4) Can log data at least every minute and export them (through bluetooth to your phone, through wifi online...) and retain the data even if the connection goes off and export them as soon as it connects again

I've found the following:
http://mytempi.com - seems great, but you can only pre-order it and it doesn't seem they'll ever finish it as it was said to be finished by June 2015 (on kickstarter)
http://climesense.com - "sold out, orders will return soon", which doesn't seem to be happening
https://www.amazon.co.uk/SensorPush-Wir ... B01AEQ9X9I - this one seems good too, but it's a little too big

Please, could you recommend a temperature sensor that meets the requirements above and is available on sale?
Thank you for your help.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

The problem is, that you are not asking for a sensor.

You are asking for an entire datalogger.

this one is small, has a long battery life and the price is not that bad:
http://www.omega.com/pptst/OM-EL-USB-LITE-5.html