Manual for Vibrator-Control?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
amity

Re: Manual for Vibrator-Control?

Post by amity »

Hello everybody,

as time goes by...
is it really half a year ago that I have last written a reply?
Unbelievable!

Nevertheless, I think it is time to start again fooling around with my Vib-Control.

Most of the programming skills that you guys have taught me is already gone (I feel like Kelly Bundy, if you know what I mean :D )

Until now, I have only programmed an "On-Off-Mode" with differnent speed / strength.

How do I program a "wave-pattern"???
slow beginning - increase - decrease ...

I haven`t found it the typical learning-manuals.

Many thank

amity
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Look at the "fade" example.
http://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/Fade
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
amity

Post by amity »

Thanks

...will do so
perfectslave1968

Post by perfectslave1968 »

Hi! Please help!!! first of all sorry for the English...... :facepalm: I'm new here and I find this post very very interesting......this is what I was searching for....I'm trying to build a teasing machine to have some fun :D ,but I didn't have good results until now..... I already have everything (Arduino Uno rev3), a vibrator bullet 3V, wires, multimeter etc...but I think the problem is the musfets, I tried one but nothing work...what I need to know if someone could help is what MUSFET should I use...and as I live in a Country and a small town where there's just one electronic shop I will appreciate if possible more than one option.....I will order from the net as the last resort...I don't wanna wait.... :D :D :D
Another question....and maybe an idea....my Arduino kit came with an interesting component......an optic sensor tcrt5000...so I Think it will be nice to use to detect (if it can) the edging and stop the bullet.....as a cock become bigger when is near to come it should detect maybe....more or less the same principle that the teasing machine with the pressure sensor posted in MILOVANA.....of course everybody know here....
So I thank you all for help...

Perfectslave1968
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome.

I will answer your answer with a question:

What kind of MOSFET do you have?

What is the text on it?

It is important that your MOSFET is a "logic level", that is, it is turned fully "on" by the 5V from your Arduino.

I have used these cheap MOSFET breakout boards, and even though it is not a logic level, it will still drive a bullet vibrator without problems.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/IRF520-MOS-FET- ... 27e39bf7d9
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
perfectslave1968

Hi! thank you for the quick reply! I Have the R327 P6NK80ZFP......I didn't find the little board that you suggest....here is difficult to find everything....do you have any idea to suggest? and what about the optic sensor?
Bye
perfectslave1968
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

You have not told us where in the world you are.
(Somewhere in Latin America?)

I can't find a good datasheet for your MOSFET, that makes it hard to say anything about it, but it looks like a power type. Far more than you need and is able to drive with the arduino.

Find a logic level MOSFET.

If the name starts with IRL it is very likely to work.
perfectslave1968

ok thanks a lot!, I didn't find any irl MOSFET here.....I'll try to find on the net....did you think about the sensor???
Bye

Perfectslave1968
perfectslave1968

Hi again and sorry to waste your time...but today I found a small vibrator in a mobile phone shop...(it is like a small battery...) it vibrate at 1,5 V and 3V also but I'm not sure for which voltage is designed....I measured the current with a multimeter set in 200m so at 1,5v is around 0,25Ma and at 3V is around 0,50Ma, so can I use this small vibrator powered directly from the arduino???...if yes what's the way to connect to work with your code??? I hope you have a solution I'm becoming frustrated.....

Thanks a lot for your help!
Bye

Perfectslave1968
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

In general: Do not connect motors directly to your Arduino

They draw a lot of current when starting, make a lot of noise.... it is bad practice!
You are most likely to burn the pin you have connected it to.

Can you shop on ebay?
Buy one of these:
Simply write

mosfet arduino

in the search window.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

With your small motor, a 2N2222 transistor would probably work too.

It is such a common component, that you can find it everywhere.
Attachments
2n2222 motor.jpg
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

And now that I come to think of it.

The most common noob mistake when playing with microcontrollers, is to forget "common ground".

The black wire in the picture above.
The electronics need to know what "gnd" is, and that means, that you must connect the negative pin on the Arduino with the negative pole on you battery too!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

And yet another comment:
We have people around here who do electronics for a living. I just do it for fun.... Please correct me when I do something horrible! :shock:

You can calculate the perfect resistor, where I've just used a 1k because it "normally does the trick".
amity

Post by amity »

@Sir Cumference,

I have tried to copy the "fade" program into your program (06.09.14 - which is the basis of all my knowledge :-)) but it seems I can`t.
One mistake after another :oops:

Would you be so kind as to modify your original program with -for example - two "fade-sequences" in the middle, so I can see how it has to be done correctly?

That would be great!
!!! :rofl:
amity
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Please post your code
Please quote the post in question, I do not want to spend time guessing which version you asked about.