"Car Dodging"

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
alexamarker

Re: "Car Dodging"

Post by alexamarker »

bound_jenny wrote:
Blacky wrote:
alexamarker wrote:
That would be pretty noticeable :rofl: :rofl:
And probably illegal?! :?
Just put up a sign with "Save The Trees" or some other eco-slogan and you'll have sympathy from all around the world, illegal or not - because you'll be a world-wide story... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Nice way to promote some sb.... :rofl:
Save The Trees Movement.....!! :mrgreen:
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

I had to laugh at this car dodging subject. I was driving to work at 4:30 am down Sheridan Rd (as shown on the map)

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.1200555 ... a=!3m1!1e3

As I drove around the corner, a naked figure went diving into the bushes and a guy was standing there with a camera.
To bad I needed to get to work
:rofl:

Oddly this is the same spot there was a dildo in the middle of the road sometime before this.
LOVE TO ALL
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

And quite close to "Binny's beverage depot"!

Could there be a pattern?
:shock:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

boundsissy wrote:there was a dildo in the middle of the road
You've got some pretty weird road kill in your neck of the woods... :?

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Well... Sounds like this is more of a popular sport that I thought...
Boundsissy... don't you wish you had a dash mounted camera???
Might be time to invest in one...
A car can be heard from a distance away...
Just think of what you could have seen if you rode a bike to work...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

noble wrote:I live in a suburban area on a main street that is somewhat quiet only from midnight until about 4 a.m.
A few times I would put on a pair of handcuffs behind my back, and be otherwise naked.
If I saw headlights down the way, I would step out from the bushes in front of my house and start walking slowly along the edge of the road, about five feet from the pavement. In the same direction as the car, so they could see my handcuffs but not my face. Two times the car started to brake and then turn around, but by that time I had reached the other end of the bushes and I could run into my back yard and come into the house via the back door. Of course the driver could come to the conclusion that he THOUGHT he saw a naked handcuffed man, but where was the proof?

One of them drove back and forth a few times before leaving. I am sure the other was a police car because he had a light that he shined around the area while he drove slowly back and forth. I was inside and could watch him - - with my pajamas already on, in case he came knocking at the door. He did not. The sad part was that I got no thrill at all from doing this and quite after just a few times.
I thought about this today and I have your answer...
Car Dodging is the act of getting close, but avoiding the cars...
Allow the risk of discovery but trying NOT to be seen...
The excitement, the thrill, is the chance, the risk, of being seen, not knowing if you were, and hoping that you weren't...
The problem, my friend, is that you are an exhibitionist...
You are trying to be seen, but not caught...
You are doing a different than the car dodging that Claudia was talking about...
Nothing wrong with it, it is who you are...

I hope this helps, but I'm not sure what you could do that could make this more exciting for you...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:don't you wish you had a dash mounted camera?
I do. Full HD too. :mrgreen:

I haven't caught any naked people yet.

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Here is my experience at car dodging.

An ex-girlfriend and I use to go out driving at night and I'd pull over where she told me and I would have to strip naked in the car and then when it was clear I had to step out the car close the door and walk around the car once or sometimes twice.

At first I would be allowed back in the car if a car was approaching but then I had to stay out the car and the door locked until the number of walks around the car was completed and this meant having to hide behind the car until the car coming had past but if there were cars coming from both ways I was in trouble as if I went to the front or back of my car then one or the other approaching car would see me, so I had to dodge them the best I could by running between the front and back of the car hoping to get my timing right and not be seen. But as Dark Lizerd has point out if you move about your a lot more likely to be seen.

After the number of walks around the car increased to ten, my girlfriend changed her method and I had to start walking away from the car. This gave me trouble as once I'd moved away from the car I had no cover. I was having to walk to the end of the lay-by to the notice sign or to some other point getting further and further away from the car and my cover. This often resulted in me having to run back to the car and hide before my walk was complete, but the door stayed firmly locked until I had completed my walk. I remember once having to make seven attempts before I completed my walk, each time I had to run back to the car and hide behind it while my girlfriend sat inside laughing.

Over time things escalated further and we started looking new places to park up and do walks at. My girlfriend found a lane that had a parking spot some way down it. The lane was not over busy but it was a cut through so it saw a reasonable amount of traffic. A long the side of this lane was thirty two trees all the way back to the main road turn off.

Her new fun involved us parking down this lane and I would strip naked and be locked out then I had to walk to whatever number tree my girlfriend choose before I could return back to the car. I thought this would not be to hard as I could hide behind the trees but on my first attempt at hiding I found the trees were far to thin to hide me and too close to the road to avoid headlights coming at me. So whenever a car approached I had to run out into the neighbouring field. This field was open and flat and offered no cover my only hope was to run far enough out into the field to avoid the on coming cars headlights. I would be out in the open and exposed with only the darkness of the night to hide me. All the running back and forth would make the walk to the right number tree bit of a task.

My girlfriend had a wonderful bitchy mean streak in her when it came to me, which I loved at times and at other times just had to endure. After I explained how I dodged the cars to my girlfriend I noticed we would use this particular lane more and more when the moon was full and the night bright. We also used it a lot if it had been raining during the day which would put the field out of bounds to me as I could not walk through the mud so I had to rely on the weeds and and grass at the roadside to hide me but that meant cars past by me a lot closer with their lights on full beam. Sometimes I would be really worried I was going to get caught but apart from several close shaves it didn't happen.

My car dodging, great name, was soon expanded into daylight hours and this became a whole different ball game and I soon realised just how much the dark of night can mask things.

The first time I was made to walk naked in day light I will always remember. I had a half day off from work and my girlfriend was off for the day so we arranged she would pick me up and we would go for a drive in the hills. Not long into our trip we pulled over to eat the picnic my girlfriend had brought with her, her chosen spot to park up was in a field gate way. We ate the food and was soon kissing and fondling when she breaks away and tells me she wants to see me do a naked walk around car. I was not keen, it was broad daylight and I didn't know the road. But eventually she got what she wanted, as she always did, and I stripped naked and opened the car door. As I stepped out I noticed how visible a white naked body was in the daylight.

A complication with doing this in daylight is that cars don't have their lights on so there is no forewarning of them coming unless you can hear them coming which is unlikely with modern quiet cars, so you never really notice a car until it is on you and then it is to late, so the risk factor is massively increased.

Where we had parked there was a hedge to one side and trees to the other, these masked the car's front from the road but they also prevented me from seeing if any one was coming along the road. The rear half of the car was open and exposed to the road in both direction.

I stepped nervously out of the car and closed the door then I heard the click of the lock behind me. I had not agreed to it being a lock out but now was not the time to argue that point. The car window lowered a little and my girlfriend told me to walk around the car twice. Inside the car we had agreed I only had to do it once but that was the way she was,always cunning and taking advantage of every situation. I knew I couldn't say anything as I was locked out naked and there was no way she was going to let me in until she got what she wanted.

I started to walk around the car and as I broke cover from the hedge I became increasingly nervous. Passing the rear of the car was the most risky point but I made safely past and was soon on my second trip around the car. Again no cars came and I was let back in the car with my girlfriend sounding disappointed as she call me a lucky bastard and pointed out I must have enjoyed it as my cock was hard and dripping.

Once the first daylight walk was done they became increasingly prevalent but were always restricted to walking around the car and not away from it as even my girlfriend thought that to risky. But she had no concerns about her next escalation in car dodging.

At the time I worked as a office maintenance engineer and would travel around the roads a lot. This gave her the idea of getting me to do a naked walk while out in the van during my working day.

I thought the risk was too much but had to admit the idea excited me, my girlfriend soon had me agreeing to her demands, plus I thought I could always lie about doing it, or so I thought.

Digital cameras had become available by then, mobile phones were still only for talking, imagine using a mobile to talk on, the world has changed. On the Sunday evening I was handed a digital camera and shown how to use it. Lying my way out of doing the walks was now not an option, my girlfriend wanted proof.

It was agreed I would do one walk once around the van naked where I could during that week but if I hadn't done it by Wednesday evening I had to do two before the follow Wednesday. On Monday and Tuesday I put off doing the walks but I knew I would have to attempt it on Wednesday or do two instead.

Wednesday morning I went into work to find the boss wanted me in the workshop for the rest of the week to clear a back log of repairs.

Upon explaining this to my girlfriend see laughed and told me it wasn't her fault my boss had put me in the workshop. I'd still have to do two walks before the next Wednesday or the following week it would be three walks.

Monday morning came and I luckily found myself back out on the road again. As I drove to each job I was constantly on the look out for a suitable very low risk spot to complete my walks. Each walk had to be if different places so I needed two good places to stop in. Finding very low risk places was proving hard, I'd think I had found a spot and then I'd park up to see what the traffic flow was like and they all failed my very low risk standard, in fact they all failed my low risk standard and so I had to settle for two places I classed as low medium risk.

I parked in my first chosen spot that gave me a clear view along the long the road front and back with some thin cover from trees on side. I decided to eat my lunch as I monitored the passing traffic which was about a car every four to six minutes. I was putting off the inevitable moment all I could, but it soon arrived and I switched on the camera and sat it on the dash looking out the windscreen. I glanced up and down the road and then started to strip naked. Twice I had to cover myself as cars came by and it seemed every passing car had a great interest in what I was doing so I held up a road map pretending I was looking at it.

Eventually I got stripped naked, it seemed so naughty sitting in the works van completely naked in broad daylight. I checked the camera was set on time delay and pressed the button to start the count down. I opened the door and glanced up and down the road, it was clear so I stepped out the van naked and got to the front of the van in time for the camera to shoot a photo of me standing stark naked at the road edge looking very nervous. I completed my walk around the van and darted back in just in time to see a car approaching me from the front. This car actually showed up as a distance dot in the photo but by the time I had slipped my top on it was near me so I grabbed the map again thinking it made me look less conspicuous. Once it had gone I dressed and got out of there quick.

Later in the afternoon I managed to find a quiet spot and completed my second walk but I had to redo it a second time as the camera missed me in the shot. This was to happen a few times in the future and I had to learn to time my exit from the van and get into position perfectly or I would be redoing the walk as my girlfriend was adamant each walk was to have a photo as proof.

My girlfriend was thrilled by her new game but I was not so thrilled, this was getting to be very risky not only was I walking naked in daylight but I was walking around a van that had the firms name and details on each side and the back. If it went wrong at some point it would be cripplingly embarrassing for me. How would I explain it to the company bosses. I would be sacked from my job and it would all go on my record. My girlfriend said imaging if I was caught not only would I be embarrassingly sacked but when I went for another job somewhere the whole incident would be written in my reference, she found it very amusing to think of me sitting very embarrassed in front of a perspective employer as they read out my reference and why I had been sacked.

After this started it was agreed I would only have to do one of these walks each month but the walks was not the only risk. As one day one of the bosses cars was off the road for repair and her partner was out on business in the other car so she would need my van as I was to be the workshop for the rest of the day. I gave her the keys and only as she was pulling out the front gate did I realised the camera containing around fifteen photos of me doing my naked walks was sitting in the drivers side door tray. I had the most nervous afternoon of my life as I had to wait four hours before my boss returned with the van to see if I still had a job.

My boss pulled up in the yard and came into the workshop and took one look at me and asked if I was hot as my face was red and I sweating, I said I was and opened the window and then with a very polite thank-you my boss handed me the van keys back. My sigh of relief was so loud that she turned her head and asked if I had said something. I grabbed my collar and flapped it saying I was just hot but she knew I was red faced and sweating through embarrassment but I'm not sure if she knew why. But she let me know she knew I was embarrassed as she told me not to leave window open to long as it was already cool in there and freezing outside, this comment only severed to embarrass me further.

As I was not sacked no the spot I presumed my boss had not seen what the camera contained. However when I got in the van that evening to come home I checked the camera was still there and at first I thought not as I always kept it to the rear of the door tray but then I saw it at the front of the door tray somewhere I never usually put it and when I open the case I saw the camera was up side down and sitting backwards way on in it's hole. This was clearly not how it should be placed in it's box. Had I simply not put the camera away properly and then placed it in the door tray wrongly. I could have done one but surely not both or had my boss been looking at the camera and had she or had she not viewed the photos it contained. To this day I wonder as she never gave a clue or hint about it.

I told my girlfriend about what had happened and she said it didn't matter as the photos were taken through the windscreen and gave no clue that it was taken from the van and as the time was never set on the camera my boss would have gained no clue as to when they were taken so she couldn't prove anything. However she was convinced that my boss had viewed the photos and mocked me about it for weeks. But she had no way of really telling and I think she was just trying to make me get embarrassed whenever I was around my boss and it worked.

A few years ago long after this girl and I had split up I lost a bet online and my forfeit was to do a naked walk close to my home. I had done this walk before through the fields and along a piece of road and it went OK, but this time I was going to get caught in a cars full beam while walking naked down the road section and the car stopped.

When the cars headlights hit me I ran and threw myself into the longish grass at the hedge bottom and curled up in a ball not daring to look up at the car which had stopped about ten feet from me and I knew the driver had opened the window as I heard their radio get louder. I just laid there frozen to the spot with crippling embarrassment waiting for the cars occupant to come over to me. But then I heard another car coming and it must have been coming behind the stopped car as the stopped car drove off and the next car went by.

I lifted my head and watched the cars tails lights go up the road. I didn't wait for them to be out of sight, I got up and ran across the road and off into the field opposite as far as I thought safe and stopped to get my breath back. I looked back and I could see a car's headlights where I had been. I think the car that had stopped had turned around and come back. Luckily I was well away from there by then.

When I think back to that day I still get embarrassed by it, I don't know what I would have done if the person or people had approached me. I don't know for sure who saw me that night but I know what the car make was that stopped and as the road I was caught on approaches the village I live in I'm pretty sure it was someone from the village. But there is only two houses that have that type of car and they are both on the same road as I live on.

I have so far managed to avoid meeting anyone from these houses but I don't know how long that will last so that is a big embarrassment just waiting to come my way.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
But really what would you do if you did catch someone, just drive by rubber necking or stop and investigate ?
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
But really what would you do if you did catch someone, just drive by rubber necking or stop and investigate ?
Why would I rubber-neck? Or stop and investigate? I have the camera to get a permanent record the whole thing! In full HD. With GPS coordinates to boot. Nice gadget. Though I got it mainly to record anything happening in a collision or other accident.

Naked people are a bonus. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

boundsissy wrote:I had to laugh at this car dodging subject. I was driving to work at 4:30 am down Sheridan Rd (as shown on the map)

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.1200555 ... a=!3m1!1e3

As I drove around the corner, a naked figure went diving into the bushes and a guy was standing there with a camera.
To bad I needed to get to work
:rofl:

Oddly this is the same spot there was a dildo in the middle of the road sometime before this.

I know this area, sort of grew up near by.
Just east of Green Bay Rd is Sheridan Road, the place is well
known as the "Ravines" About a 3 mile section of very steep twisted roads the was great
to take a date for a drive. Speed limit was 25 MPH and that was fast for this road.
Rader
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Maybe they should add a sign "PERVERT XING" or the graphical equivalent to it. :rofl:

Jenny.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Are the perverts crossing the ones in the cars with the HD cameras? :rofl:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Car dodging does seem to be popular Liz... Maybe an Olympic Sport some time...

One thing I noticed the other night when Master made me go to Island for a punishment session. (I'll tell you about it later, no time now). I almost was caught and exposed because I didn't hear the second car, it was a hybrid, no noise and was absent mindedly not looking for the headlights.

Also noticing again, car dodging is like a drug... you need more and more as time goes by. More exposure, more chance for discovery, more time in the scene, more and longer walks, more nakedness, more bondage or restraints, more closeness to cars or pedestrians... the only thing less is the amount of cover to hide your naked body, lol.

On the punishment island, my cover is in the weeds right next to the roadway... naked, bound and plugged...

Claudia
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Claudia, you really make me wish I lived closer... :D :D But, Oh well.. :( :( :(
But...
Since you wind up face down when "dodging", have you considered wearing your
punishment bra while you are out and about???
And your e-stim device???
I think the effects would be quite shocking...

I will say this much about you...
You are so much more daring than I could ever be!!!

(Also, did you read up on my Inquisitor's seat??? I thought it would be something "up your alley")... :D :D :D