"Car Dodging"

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Claudia

"Car Dodging"

Post by Claudia »

There have been several posts about being outdoors in some sort of bondage or state of undress which I find fascinating. Dark Lizard noted that this activity can and does lead to more and more daring adventures. He's right! I started dodging cars when naked years ago, from just being naked I added bondage and then added all sorts of things and became more and more daring.

Since I'm single again, Master made me go out to the Island last week. I was made to bind myself in much the same way that Master enjoys the most. My tits where bound tight so they were like balls jutting off of my chest. I had the crotch ropes tightly holding my estim butt plug and an estim dildo in my pussy. Master also makes me wrap bicycle inner tubes tightly around my thighs which in effect hobbles me which makes walking very difficult. I dressed in a simple pullover dress to drive to the Island site. This place has a one-way road that goes all around the island and at night, a car goes by I'd say an average of one every 5 minutes or so. Sometimes two or three come by at a time, sometimes there is a long break before another car happens along. Basically, the cars come by at very random times so they are always a surprise. Master punishes me on a long straight away on the back side of the Island road. At night I can see headlights approaching the straight away for about 2 to 3 seconds before the car actually turns onto the road. Once the car gets onto the straight away, I have only another 2 or 3 seconds more before the headlights would hit me and I would be exposed to who ever was in the car. So, I have only 4 to 5 seconds to hide before that can happen. The only place to hide is to get behind some weeds growing next to the road and lay flat on my stomach until the car passes me. When I frantically get flat on the ground, I am only about two feet from the pavement and only another foot or two from the tires. When I get to the site, Master makes me get naked and also loop rubber binders on my wrists behind my back which gives the same effect as handcuffs. Then the real punishment begins. I have to creep out onto the road and make my way up to the second traffic sign about 300 yards ahead of me. I walk along the edge of the road looking straight ahead with my eyes focused on the bushes at the far end of the road.
This is a view of the road with the traffic coming towards me.
This is a view of the road with the traffic coming towards me.
The reason for this is that if a car is coming my way, I will see the headlights just seconds before they actually turn onto the road. Thus as I said before, I only have a precious few seconds to hide. A big part of this punishment is that it is always difficult to get into a prone position because my hands and bound so I first have to drop to my knees and then sort of fall forward onto my belly and tits. This causes my tits to hit and then press into the ground that is littered with twigs and thorns. Once down with my weight pressing my tits into the ground I have no time to get comfortable as the cars are very close by that time so I have to lay still accepting whatever is poking into my body and tits. If I move too much, it will also cause the tops of the weeds to move which could attract unwanted attention to me in my naked state laying by the roadside.
One of several hiding places along the way
One of several hiding places along the way
The weeds are only a couple of feet high so I have to lay as flat and as close to the ground as possible. My tits are scrapped, scratched poked by the debris but I can't do anything but snuggle to get closer to the base of the weeds all the while smashing my tits into the ground. As the cars pass Master makes me push the punishment button on the estim devices. The shock is so great that it sometimes causes me to twitch, convulse and even push my ass into the air which is something I have to resist at all cost to keep my ass from poking above the top of the weeds.
standing on the berm looking down at the road and the weeds and hiding place
standing on the berm looking down at the road and the weeds and hiding place
It's very scary indeed to be bound, naked, in the dark of night, plugged and jumping behind weeds to avoid headlight. I always watch as the light from the headlights wash over my naked body filtered through the weeds. I can almost reach out and touch the tires of the passing cars. I will describe this punishment in more detail another time.
Last edited by Claudia on 12 Jan 2016, 00:36, edited 3 times in total.
bound_jenny

Re: "Car Dodging"

Post by bound_jenny »

Wow... :shock:

You haven't lost your touch at all. Keep them coming! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Indeed very fascinating. Here in NL there aren't such roads unfortunately. Everything is so crammed together I can't find a piece of nature here that is guaranteed to be nearly to completely deserted. Even at night there just is too much traffic, though I guess if you go for say... 3 am. then possibly the traffic is not that exciting.

Nor have I found places where I dare to even try such stunt, but I gotta say, I love the idea. And if I ever dare to try this, I'm quite sure more adventures will follow (or something horrible happens, such as a police car passing my, seeing me, stopping, arresting, etc.)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Slave L... That's the exciting part, the possibility of getting caught. With the cars passing so close, it is quite an experience.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, I hear you!

Especially when being bound with estim and you have to go flat on your belly!
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

I added photos of the area. If I lay very close to the weeds separating me from the road, my body is usually out of the headlight beams. And even if the light gets through the bushes, it is filtered so my body isn't lit up all at once. The most dangerous vehicles are big trucks where the driver sits really high up and he can look down behind the weeds. This always scares me. Sometimes there is a very slow vehicle and because the road is only one lane, other cars can't pass so there is a line of cars going very slow. This is a concern too my hiding place is lit up for a longer period of time so the drivers in the rear can see the hiding place for a longer period of time. I have to lay very still which is made more difficult when Master hits the estim punishment button over and over. Sometimes Master puts the estim on Audio and turns up the pain dial so I get shocked in my pussy and ass as cars go by at completely random times. The noise from the tires kicks off the estim, engine noise from larger trucks also make the shock last longer and harder. Motor cycles are the worse, the popping of their engines causes the shocks to fire off like fire crackers in my ass and pussy. All this makes laying down, not moving and with my tits pressing into the debris so much more difficult.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

WOW!!! When I did car dodging, I had the cover of trees that I could hide behind!!!
And a little bit more time, and, I wasn't bound in any way!
Talk about not having any cover!!!

I know it would be scary, I know that it feels like you are doing this during the day
when the headlights light up the area around you... but...

Claudia... don't read the next part... it will be just a tiny bit disapointing...

When doing this outside, at night, next to a road, or in Claudia's case, IN the road,
you have a better awareness of your suroundings, EVERY passing car (and driver) is a threat...
And, it feels like there is no way you are not seen...
But...
To every driver, this is just another stretch of highway like every other stretch of highway...
Unless you stand in the headlights before jumping for cover, you will most likely NOT be seen...
HOWEVER, the police are trained and expected to see what everyone else will over look and miss...
If anyone will see you, they would and I think, they are the last ones you want to see you...
(police records, and such...)

I did experance this type of think just to night...
(I was the driver)
It is past dark, maybe 1 to 2 hours after sun set...
I was following a big truck and I saw, in his lights, something in the ditch next to the road...
A real ditch, big, wide and clear, nothing like Claudia's "so called ditch"... :)
When I passed the object, I saw that it was someone walking in the ditch, clothed, and wearing what looked like
dark blue jeans, and jacket. He was 15 to 20 foot from the road, and I didn't see him until I was about
30 foot away, then he was gone...
True, dark clothes, at night, = hard to see...
If he was wearing white, I may have seen him a little further away, but before I would have been able
stop and turn around, a nude person would have time to find a better hiding place and not be found
without a search light. (Provided they weren't bound in some way...)

I may not have the brightest lights, so someone else may have had a better chance to see someone from further
away... But, as a test, place a white sheet in a hiding place and see if you notice it when you drive by, and,
hide by the road and watch the sheet to see how much it is lit up by passing cars...
Or, don't find out and stay scared and enjoy the mystery of not knowing and enjoy the adridling rush...

OK, Claudia, you can start reading now... ;)
Here is an idea for you, make a switch around your waist, so that when you lie down, you are pressing the switch
that triggers your E-stim device and will keep it triggered for as lond as you are down and hidding...
That way, you are not directly controlling the device... It will also give you a reason to get up as soon as you can...

One bonus you can add...
Loop the crotch rope through the "cuffs", that way, every movement of your hands will pull on the crotch rope,
making sure you know it is there...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

MY GOD!!!! Wow!! I'd never even dare to do that. I wish I had a mistress who'd force me to do that. Sounds like a lot of fun, and if a cop finds me, I can blame the mistress. :lol:
noble

Post by noble »

I live in a suburban area on a main street that is somewhat quiet only from midnight until about 4 a.m.
A few times I would put on a pair of handcuffs behind my back, and be otherwise naked.
If I saw headlights down the way, I would step out from the bushes in front of my house and start walking slowly along the edge of the road, about five feet from the pavement. In the same direction as the car, so they could see my handcuffs but not my face. Two times the car started to brake and then turn around, but by that time I had reached the other end of the bushes and I could run into my back yard and come into the house via the back door. Of course the driver could come to the conclusion that he THOUGHT he saw a naked handcuffed man, but where was the proof?

One of them drove back and forth a few times before leaving. I am sure the other was a police car because he had a light that he shined around the area while he drove slowly back and forth. I was inside and could watch him - - with my pajamas already on, in case he came knocking at the door. He did not. The sad part was that I got no thrill at all from doing this and quite after just a few times.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, the thrill is not so much in being there naked, dodging cars, but rather that you're forced to do it.
alexamarker

Post by alexamarker »

Wow...!!!!
That was intensely wicked session...
Loved it...
I should try it sometime.. :wink:
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Maybe try chaining your self to a tree in the front yard.
Then see if anyone notices you.
Rader
alexamarker

Post by alexamarker »

RADER123 wrote:Maybe try chaining your self to a tree in the front yard.
Rader
That would be pretty noticeable :rofl: :rofl:
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

alexamarker wrote:
Rader
And probably illegal?! :?
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Blacky wrote:
alexamarker wrote:
Rader
And probably illegal?! :?
Just put up a sign with "Save The Trees" or some other eco-slogan and you'll have sympathy from all around the world, illegal or not - because you'll be a world-wide story... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!