"Car Dodging"

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Claudia

Re: "Car Dodging"

Post by Claudia »

My work schedule was light this week and Master was very active. He punished me three time in the last 7 days, making me go to the island punishment site. He has been reading the "Car Dodging" posts and it put the idea into his head that I should be punished for not working very much this month. Every day that I quit work early, he made it a point to punish me good.

Master made me get ready for a punishment session outdoors on the island. He started, as always, by tying my tits tight at their bases until they bulged out of of my chest like two hard balls of sensitive woman flesh. My nipples always get hard and pop out like little fingers ripe for any abuse. Then he made me insert the 1 5/8 inch diameter estim butt plug which is always difficult because it is bigger than all but one of my other ones. It is always very painful when I forced to jam it into my tiny tight ass hole. It usually takes me several tries with a lot of lube, all the time accepting the pain in order to stuff the entire length into my bottom hole. Inserting the electrified dildo into my pussy is a lot easier because I was allowed to use the 1' diameter plug rather than the 2 1/2 inch one that Master made me buy about a year ago. Although the smaller diameter is easier to get in and is a little more comfortable once it is in place, it still packs a mighty punch when the punishment electricity is turned applied. Of course, Master instructs me to tie the rope belt around my waist and then the double lengths of rope that go from the small of my back over the dildo and butt plug and then pulled tight and knotted to the front of the belt rope just under my belly button. This keeps both plugs snugly in place and the two cords run through my pussy one on either side of my clit which squeezes and rubs against it keeping me constantly aroused.

Master considered making me wear the punishment bra with all the tacks poking my tits but decided against it because he enjoys making me lay face down in the weeds causing the thorns, twigs, weeds and other debris to poke and scratch my tender overly sensitive tit flesh. Also, Master really likes that I am outside with very little shelter and totally exposed, naked and vulnerable except for my bondage. I don't think there are many other circumstances where a woman feels more vulnerable than to be bound and completely naked outdoors risking exposure and all the other possibilities that can befall a naked woman in the dark of night. Master allowed me to wear a men's shirt that came down to mid-thigh which was comforting because it didn't expose too much of my skin for the three block walk to my car in the downtown area of my city. I mean my rock hard tits still pushed the shirt out away from my body but at least they were covered.

The drive to the island was uneventful as I was careful to obey all the traffic laws and I also drove very defensively looking out for any other cars that may be driving erratically or dangerously. It would not be a good thing to get stopped by a cop or get into an accident. Once I got the island, Master had me gather my things and then walk to the punishment staging area which amounts to a large shrub with waist high weeds all around. This gives me a little shelter as Master makes me take off my shirt so I am basically outside naked and then he makes me tie the rubber bicycle inner tube around my thighs effectively hobbling myself. The inner tube is stretched tight and circles my thighs twice so it keeps them squeezed together which causes my clit, that is trapped between the two lengths of rope, to be crushed even more. By this time my tits are throbbing from being tied so tight and they feel even more restricted because they actually swell to a larger size because of the constricting ropes.

It was still a little early for "car dodging" so Master decides to make me hike around the interior of the island that is actually pretty bare of trees and large bushes. There are a lot knee high weeds but little else to hide my naked body. He makes me move away from my meager shrub into the open field and then up onto a little knoll so that I can look around and search for anyone else that might happen to be out there too. It's really dark because there was no moon I couldn't see anyone. It's both comforting and fearful and the same time. It means that I may just run into someone without any advance notice whatsoever. If there was just a little moon light, I could see someone with enough time so that I could hide by laying down close to the ground and the short bushes would give me at least a little cover. Master decides that I should still hike the island interior.

I walk a few minutes in kind of a Northerly direction, not really heading to anything in particular. I do remember that there is like a ravine about a hundred yards away and that would give me some cover. On the way to the ravine, Master sees a patch of weeds and decides that it would be a proper punishment to play a little game He calls "stuff the pussy". As I stand among the weeds, he makes me spread my legs by stretching the inner tube even more. I manage to get about a 6" gap between my thighs by pulling the inner tube down a little which exposes my bound pussy. He then makes me stuff branches of dried dead weeds between my thighs and up against my pussy causing a great deal of pain and discomfort. He makes me stuff as many branches as will fit leaving me standing there with quite a bush between my legs smashing against my pussy and thighs.Then I relax my legs which closes the gap and then pull up the restricting inner tube. This also causes all the flesh of my upper thighs and my pussy to be poked and scratched by the bush that is now firmly bound between my legs. With the bush pressing into my tender flesh, Master makes me continue the hike across the Island. As you may well imagine, every step causes new pain that I am committed to endure. I know the route He is going to make me take and know that is a bit over a mile long and at a normal pace, it would take about a half hour. Bound, hobbled and with the weeds trapped between my legs, it will take much longer, probably more than an hour. I think to myself that this is a long time to be naked outdoors with very few places to hide in case someone comes along. Master gets impatient and pushes the punishment button which sends a powerful bolt of electricity into my pussy and ass, this gets me moving painfully forward into the darkness.

After several minutes of hiking in the dark of night I get to the ravine and felt a little more comfortable because I was hidden from view in a little bit more of a sheltered area. Master makes me pause a moment to adjust the setting on the estim controller. He makes be put it onto audio. There aren't any noises out there but this setting also kicks off the punishing shock with even small vibrations. Thus, as I walk, the controller will shake a little with every step because the main power source is in a pouch attached to my hip. Some steps are okay, but sometimes the controller will get a little jolt and boom, I get zapped. Sometimes three or four steps in a row will set the shocks off, sometimes only every other step or more will cause the pain. The thing is, I never know when it will happen. I have to continue the entire rest of the hike being hit with punishment shocks that almost knock me to my knees. This was just the prelude to the Car Dodging punishment at the end of the hike.
Last edited by Claudia on 09 Apr 2016, 01:59, edited 1 time in total.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

You really do have too much fun! Your Master is so diabolical! :twisted:

I was trying to imagine how a raven (being a small black bird, known for saying "nevermore") could (or would) provide much cover. :rofl:

I know you meant ravine, as in a natural gully or channel in the landscape, but the first image to my head was what you wrote, not what you meant.

Hopefully your Master will not be too harsh with you for this mistake. Or maybe he will and we'll hear about it! :twisted:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

LOL... thanks for catching that error. Won't be laughing long, I'm in big trouble.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

ooouuch.
i'm not really sure i would want to play cardodging after that ordeal.
[
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Car dodging just got a whole lot more difficult as Master decided to use a Estim "bullet" instead of a dildoe. This little device is about as big as a man's thumb with a wire attached to one end. It goes up into my pussy with the wire hanging out and plugged into the power unit. Master decides to test the power once it is deep inside my pussy, he makes me push the lowest of the three punishment power buttons and it causes me to double over because of the stabbing pain it causes. It was only set at 35 which is actually pretty mild. Then in all his devious cruelty, He makes me shove the battery powered vibrator head into my pussy, he demands that I push the blunt head against my lower lips at the entry to my pussy tunnel adding more and more pressure until it finally separates the lips and begins to slide into the moist insides of my sex. Master insists that I add more pressure and I can feel the large bulb slowly penetrate my pussy until the head is firmly totally inside my pussy with my lips closing around the stem below the head leaving the body dangling down between my legs. This new intrusion of the vibrator head into my pussy also pushes the bullet estim plug deeper into an ever increasingly crowded sex tunnel. Master's electrified butt plug was already in place making things even more crowded. Now Master makes me take the binding rope down between my legs, over the butt plug and around the neck of the vibrator and along both sides of my clit. I pulled it very tight securing the devices into my bottom holes and squeezing my clit between the two strands.

My tits are already bound so my bondage is ready. Master instructs me to make sure everything is working properly. I plug both estim devices into the power source and slowly increase the power setting on the butt plug first. I run it all the way up to 40 which gives my ass a continuous moderately painful rolling shock. I do the same to the bullet in my pussy and I get the same result, pain in the depths of my pussy. Then Master makes me push the button and the vibrator sprang to life stimulating my clit causing an almost instant orgasm but Master had different ideas and made me turn it off before I hit a peak. I put on my denim workman's shirt and luckily saw that the vibrator body was dangling down below the shirt tails in my full length mirror. Master decides that I should slip on a skirt that is just long enough to hide the vibrator but no longer. I slipped on my sandals and head for my car. Master showing his cruelty again, makes me turn on the vibrator in a low setting, enough to keep me stimulated, but not enough to bring me to a climax. It's already dark outside so my miserable state of dress and bondage is less likely to be noticed by the people I pass but still, it is very humiliating to be walking on the streets of a busy downtown area on the verge of an orgasm but not quite able to achieve one. To make things even worse, my tits are nearly exposed and if one looked closely they would see they they are bound tightly with rope and that damned vibrator body is flopping around between my legs and any misstep will cause it to come out of hiding and be seen by anyone behind me.

I got the punishment site in about a half hour, I walked to the staging area where Master made me strip off my skirt and shirt leaving me naked except for my ropes. This is always a moment of truth for me because getting naked out doors with very little natural cover is something a woman gets very nervous about. Add to this my bound tits and the inserts in my ass and pussy, well it is something to be nervous about. He made me increase the power and this time put the setting on audio again. This setting causes the device to send shocks to my butt and pussy not only whenever there is a noise, but it also sends shocks when it is bounced around. Even the vibrations from walking will cause the shocks to hit my pussy and butt. Not every step will kick off the shocks so I never know when the pain will hit me. Master makes me walk around, mostly to make sure the area is clear of late night dog walkers or other adventurous people walking in the dark. I start off walking toward the interior of the island and the first step causes a shock and I nearly crumble to the grown with the searing pain in my ass an pussy. I recover and take a few more steps trying not to shake the power unit but on the fifth step, zapp... it hits me again. There is a long rope tied to the tit ropes between my now swollen and purple tits, Master uses it as a leash. He makes me yank and jerk it when I walk too slow. After I recovered from the 5th step shock, He decides that I have had enough rest and makes me yank hard on the tit leash and it makes me stumble forward which of course rattles the power unit causing yet another shock which makes me stumble again sending another pain racking shock into my privates. I use all my will power and training to stay as still as possible to avoid even another lighting bolt in my pussy and ass.

After this very painful exploratory walk I very carefully head back to the starting point trying not to jiggle the power box. Once back at the staging area, Master makes me bind my thighs with bicycle inner tubes which keeps the vibrator body from wiggling too much and hobbles me at the same time. The power unit is still on so I have to move very slowly and deliberately to avoid a punishing shock. By this time it is dark enough for the car dodging walk along the one way road is pictured in the first post of this thread. The weeds are a little bigger now so this will be an interesting night.
Last edited by Claudia on 25 Apr 2016, 17:56, edited 1 time in total.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Sounds like 'Master' is determined to make you suffer. :D
I think you are in for at least ten seconds or more of shocks if a large truck passes. :!:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Another problem is interfering with my Master's punishments at the Island punishment site. When I arrived there the other night, bound and ready for a evening of car dodging, I found that the maintenance people had cleared all the weeds along the roadway leading to the road Master uses to punish me. Thankfully, when I turned the corner onto the stretch of road that you see in the pictures in my first post here, they hadn't gotten to this part yet. There was no doubt that the maintenance crew would remove the weeds thus my scant but necessary cover within the next few days. So, Master decided that he had to make the most of it that night because it may be a year before the weeds grow back.

I parked my car around the corner and made sure no cars were coming by before I opened the door. As I slid out the door and off of my seat, the tails of the shirt I was wearing completely separated exposing my bound pussy to the world. I hurriedly picked my bag from the back seat then rushed to Master's staging area which is really just a large shrub and some tall weeds. At least it gives me a little privacy from possible random people walking around in the dark. Master makes me strip off my only covering, my shirt, which left me totally naked except for my Master's ropes. I get that very familiar yet uncomfortable and humiliating experience of being a woman, naked in the out of doors with very little protection from being seen by late night hikers or derelict homeless people. Master knows being bound and naked outdoors gets me hot to the point of an orgasm so this has become a normal and routine procedure for my punishments. Master was in a hurry to get on with things as it may be a long time before he could again cause me the indignity of almost being discovered and seen by oncoming cars on this desolate strip of road on the island.

Master made me hit the punishment button to make sure the estim devices were okay. I pushed the button that would administer the least amount of pain but still felt as though someone had shoved hot irons into both my pussy and ass. I doubled over in agony, my legs buckled and I nearly fell to my knees. It was a very powerful shock, much more than normal, but this was to be a special night so I had to accept the excruciating torturous pain caused by the electrical devices buried in my ass and pussy. At Master's instructions, I wrapped the bicycle tire inner tube tightly around my thighs which not only severely hobbles me, it squishes my thighs together so they rub while I walk. It also causes the strands of rope that run on either side of my clit to squeeze harder, pressing against it increasing the constant rubbing and pressure on my tiny love bud. My tits were already tied and bulging out away from my chest so Master instructed me to grab the leash tied to the tit bindings and pull and yank to get me started to the road way. Its relatively dark by this time but I still am hesitant to actually step out onto the road itself. I looked around for quite a few seconds before becoming a little more comfortable and slowly parted the weeds to get to the asphalt. Just then, I saw the first light from the headlights of an oncoming car at the far end of the road. I quickly stepped back and dove behind the nearest weeds growing along side the road. I landed on my front side, my tits pressing hard into the debris on the ground behind the weeds. I felt the twigs and thorns jabbing my tits, one actually sticking right into my left nipple. Even so, I had to sort of scoot closer to the base of the weeds to keep from being seen by the passing car. I was rubbing and scraping the entire front side of my body across the twig covered ground to get to the safety at the base of the taller weeds. As I wiggled and shimmied, my tit were taking the brunt of the punishment as I couldn't rise up to ease the pressure on them because my back might then be seen as the car headlights lit up the area. Once in place, even though I was still being poked and stabbed, I laid there as still as possible so the tops of the weeds wouldn't move and attract attention as the headlights passed over my naked body and hiding place. Just then, Master decided that he wanted me push the punishment button. I was scared, not only because of the inevitable pain that I knew would follow, but that I would have to remain in my prone position without moving a muscle for fear of exposing my location to the driver of the passing car and accept the pain at the same time. Just as the car was next to me, only a couple of feet away, my training kicked in and I pressed the button with the lowest power setting. The electricity hit my ass and pussy with the lighting bolt intensity that I knew was coming. All of my muscles tensed and cramped, there was the pain of the twigs and thorns poking into my tender skin, my mouth opened and I nearly screamed but somehow held it back, and I was able to keep still and remain hidden.

I slowly raised my head to peek over the weeds to make sure that it was safe to continue my walk along the road. My goal was to make it to a street sign post several meters up the road, you can see it in the photos in my first post. Under normal conditions it would only take a few minutes to reach the post, but being hobbled and naked, it seemed like it was going to take forever.
Last edited by Claudia on 10 Jun 2016, 01:20, edited 1 time in total.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

NO FAIR!

Just leave us hanging why don't you?! :lol:

You're such a tease! I can't wait to find out what happened next. :wink:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

sorry cdinbonds... I ran out of time and had quit before I was finished. I hope you can forgive me.

So to continue this excruciating night I was able to get up and back onto the road to cautiously hobble towards the street sign. My steps were restricted to mere inches at a time by the tight rubber inner tube tied around my thighs. Another thing that slowed me down was my butt plug. Of course it was electrified and at the setting Master made me adjust it to, it is very painful when activated. But in addition, it is a heavy solid metal plug and a full 2" in diameter (50mm). Yes, Master had been making me practice by inserting butt plugs of increasing sizes for about 4 weeks, a bigger sizes every week. I had to wear them all day long no matter what I was doing. But then this is a different story. Anyway, the larger metal plug has as a 1" (25mm) stem which holds my asshole open and stretched and it moves and stimulates my ass with every step I take which needless to say, slows me down also. If I had a tail attached to the end of the plug I am sure it would be swaying wildly back and forth.

Master got inpatient and made me yank on the tit leach causing me to stumble forward when I got a glimps of another headlight about ready to turn the corner. I near panicked because there were only shorter weeds next to me and I didn't know if I had time to hobble forward or even backwards to some better cover. I finally crouched down to make myself smaller and moved forwards a few steps and then dove next to a thin line of weeds that just barely went above my ass. This would have to do, I couldn't risk moving anymore, the car was too close. I looked back over my body as the car approached and could see the headlights fall on my ass lighting it up like a neon sign. I was fortunate that the driver must have not been looking my way because he certainly would have seen me. Once the car had passed, I peeked over the weeds again and damn, another car was on its way towards me. There were some taller weeds a little bit ahead of where I was laying so I carefully tried to scoot a little forward to get to the better cover. I basically had to sacrifice my bound hard tits as they scrapped through the debris filled with sharp twigs, thorns and who knows what else as I opted to crawl on my belly to get where I would be more hidden from the headlights. I got to the taller weeds just in time. As the car passed my new position I could feel the wind from the car brush across my naked body, I was so close to the tires I could have reached out and touched them. I laid there a few seconds to just take in the facts that I was naked, my tits were bound, I was plugged in my ass an pussy and I was laying in the weeds next to a roadway. I was almost enjoying the fact that the debris was poking me up and down my whole front side, my legs, torso and especially my tits. I continued to just lay there when Master took over as this was suppose to be a punishment, not something to enjoy so he made me push the button and that lit up the butt plug and dildo and sent excruciating pain into my privates. Then as cruel as Master can be, as the shocks subsided, he made me push the button again, and then again and then to finish off, he made me push the next highest intensity which caused such pain that I nearly cried right there laying face down in the weeds. I started to get up but I heard another car approaching so I laid back down, smashing my tits into the twigs waiting for the headlights to pass. Master took the opportunity to make me push the first button causing me to nearly scream again. The car passed and I slowly got up to my feet which is no easy task with my legs bound and hobbled by the inner tube stretched tightly around my thighs. it was all clear so I stepped back out onto the roadway and moved toward the sign a few inches at a time. Because my thighs were bound, every step pinched and rubbed my clit between the crotch ropes and the giant butt plug moved back and forth and even pressed in and out as I moved. This time I was able to make it all the way to the post which was in a little clearing about 6' in diameter. But there was a good stand of weeds in front of it as well as behind it so there was sufficient hiding places in both directions. If you noticed in the photo, the post is square and has 1/2" diameter holes all the way up all four sides. In anticipation of this, Master had me tuck a metal tent stake into my waist ropes. I reached up and put the stake through two opposite holes as high as I could reach. The stake was sticking out of both sides of the post. Then Master became diabolical, he made me nestle up against the post, my tummy pressing against it and my tits on either side of it. Then he made me loop the tit leash over the tent stake and made me pull my tits up until I was on my tip toes. I reached up with both hands and pulled even more until I was barely able to touch the ground with my toes. All the time keeping an eye on the end of the road looking for headlights. I was for all practical purposes hanging by my tits, I wrapped the rope around my left hand to keep the tension tight and then used my right hand to grab the controller and push the button sending that excruciating pain into my ass and pussy. I was being tortured, hanging by my tits from a street sign next to a road and in extreme danger of being discovered if a car came around the corner and I didn't see it. Then I caught a glimpse of the headlights of an approaching car so I let go of the rope, dropping to my feet and hurriedly laid down behind the weeds in front of the post. I made it by the skin of my teeth. The car passed and Master was not satisfied in the least. He made me go back out to the sign and again reach up and loop the tit leash over the tent stake and pull up with both hands. Once my tits were pulled up so high that my toes were only scraping the ground Master made me wrap the rope around my left hand again, leaving my right hand free to hold the controller and push the punishment buttons. He made me push the lowest intensity which caused the electricity to hit me like before, the shock nearly made me loose my grip on the tit rope. No cars were coming so he made me push it again and then three more times. I was in so much pain I had tears in my eyes but I endured, even when he then made me hit the second highest button, I endured. Then in all his cruelty, he made me lift my feet off the ground so that I as totally hanging by my tits with the pole running up between them. He made me wrap my legs around the pole making sure my pussy was pressing hard against the front side of it. Then the inevitable, he made me push the punishment button again, this time starting with the second highest. He let me rest a bit and then he hit me with the shocks again and again. Four times in a row ending with the highest intensity shock which is one that he almost never uses. I was in so much pain that I almost lost it but somehow I was able to keep a tight grip on the rope so I continued hanging by my tits during a brief pause. He decided that I had enough of a break so he made me hit the buttons again, one right after another with me loosing count but it was far more than ever before. The shocks kept coming slamming into my pussy and ass and as the shocks stabbed at my holes it caused me to jerk, spasm and cramp and press and rub my pussy against the post giving me a huge orgasm. Finally I released my grip and came down on my feet and then laid down behind the weeds nearly exhausted. No cars were around but I laid there anyway. Master knew that I was done for the night so he let me untie my legs releasing them from the hobbling inner tube. I crept back to my staging area, put on my shirt and made it to my car without much else happening. Needless to say, I took a long hot bath when I got home.
Last edited by Claudia on 11 Jun 2016, 06:57, edited 2 times in total.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I SOOOO need to move to California!!!
Then I would drive up and down that island road all night long...
And you would not be able to get back to your car before sun up!!!
And I'll bring my camera!

It would be bad to get back to your car, find it locked, and have someone step out from the other side
swinging your keys from a finger and ask... "Looking for these?"
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:And I'll bring my camera!
Two words: Dash Cam.
Dark_Lizerd wrote:It would be bad to get back to your car, find it locked, and have someone step out from the other side
swinging your keys from a finger and ask... "Looking for these?"
It would be obvious that it's a harmless prank when one sees green scales all over the perpetrator... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I knew it would be worth the wait!

I'm with DL, need to move to CA and start patrolling that island rd. Maybe we can take it in shifts so there is always coverage!

I love how strict and cruel your Master is, and how obedient you are! You will make someone an excellent sub someday. Hanging by your tits must be so enjoyable/painful.

It sounds like you drove to your site with your tits bound and the plugs in place, so you must have been somewhat "excited" by the time you got there. Then to find your cover had been cut down must have really upped the level. Good thing Master is so forceful that you had to go ahead anyway, and just hope for the best.

Did you drive home with the plugs still in place and tits bound? Somehow I think you did, as I can't imagine Master letting you do otherwise, no matter how much you had just endured for Him.

Can't wait for your next adventure.

Maybe in the mean time you can tell us the "other story" you mentioned about stretching your ass for the plugs.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Yes, cdinbonds, Master makes me prepare for these punishment sessions at home before we head to the site. It's like a ritual and always pretty much the same which is why I didn't describe the pre-punishment preparations again in this report, I thought it would be boring and repetitive. Having my tits bound tightly and plugged in my ass and pussy while I walk to my car and then drive to the punishment location is always exciting, it gets my juices flowing for sure. Its not just the physical feeling of being bound but also the mental humiliation of being sexually abused in public with people all around going about their daily routine while I am being tortured in a very sexual manner. When I was in Master's dildo training for the 4 weeks prior to this last punishment session I felt similar humiliation but not as much pain. Master was insistent that I train my ass to accept the 2" diameter (50mm) butt plug. His normal ass plugs are only 1 5/8" (41mm approx) so this would be a pretty big increase. I tried to just go straight to the 2" one but my ass would not stretch enough to accommodate it. So I had to insert a smaller one for a week, all day, everyday. Then I was made to increase the size for the next week and then larger again for 4 weeks total. After 4 weeks, I was able to get the 2" diameter butt plug in with just a little bit of pain. The thing Master likes best about this plug is that the stem is 1 1/4" in diameter (35mm) which holds my ass hole open and stretched the entire time I have it inserted. Most plugs have a very narrow stem so once it is inserted, you hardly feel it any longer. With my asshole stretch to this extent, every step I take stimulates my ass and when I sit, it rams even deeper into my ass and because my hole is stretched open, it causes even more stimulation. The feeling of being stuffed and stretched open like this while doing everyday things is quite humiliating and erotic at the same time. Going grocery shopping or even chores around the house with a plugged ass is quite a humiliating experience as is attending a business meeting with corporate executives all around and me sitting there with a big butt plug in my ass and trying to act as if everything was normal. This is especially true when I got into the 4th week and the larger plug and my stretched open ass hole, it was very disconcerting to be sure. I highly recommend this.

After Master is done with the punishment session, he always makes me keep my bindings in place including the plugs. I have to drive home completely bound, my tits swollen and restricted and my ass and pussy filled and throbbing. He usually has me remove everything in the shower including the dirt and debris that gets stuck to my skin. Sometimes I then sit in the tub soaking in the hot water with a pair of tweezers pulling splinters and thorns out of my tits.

Thanks for you interest and comments.

Claudia
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I so know the feeling of being stuffed with a buttplug. For me it does not give a humiliated feeling anymore, but instead it gives me strength somehow.

I can be a bit shy normally, but if I can be outside wearing a buttplug and a chastity cage under my clothes and talk to people, do grocery shopping, etc, I can do anything.

Ever since I started doing bondage sessions and wearing toys in public under my clothes, I gained so much self confidence.

Its almost a humiliating experience when I'm outside and I'm not in bondage and/or wearing my toys.

And yes, I've even went outside and had contact with people while a buttplug was connected to a working e-stim unit that was turned on. It was hard to focus on the people but I could because the setting was not that high.

Basically you have to relax to take it, and this relaxation makes you able to not be in fear.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Claudia,
It's I (or we) who should be thanking you. You have a knack for telling your stories that make them fun to read, stimulating, and inspiring. Makes me want to do some more adventurous things. I'll have to speak with Mistress, I'm sure She can come up with some devilish ideas, and She told me to make a list or something of some things I would like to experience. I envision some outdoor naked walks in my near future, probably some in broad daylight, but I'm going to tell Her about this "sport" of car dodging.
She has been away for a while but now is back and has me under Her control again. This time I may not be released for a very long time! :gag: