"Car Dodging"

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Re: "Car Dodging"

Post by KinkInSpace »

I hear really good things about the ET302 and ET312 series, but unfortunately, they're outside of my price range. I'm pretty sure they're better than what I have, but I doubt they are far better. Each powerbox I have has different and unique properties, which makes that I don't want to get rid of any of them, but there's one that I use almost all the time due to how powerful it is and because it has a 60 minute timer, so I can just keep playing without the timer going to 0 and stopping me and having to reset the unit. Its the Mystim one with all features in case you wondered.

The amount of accessories I have is so wild now, and I got connectors to interchange them to work with the other devices too.

I can definitely recommend using estim on your nipples to train the sensitivity levels. You can really build up your level that way and experience pain and agony at the same time. One of my biggest surprises was that when I got the Barry's byte (very powerful bi-polar nipple clamps, I just couldn't do a session with them. I attached the clamps to my nipples and even before putting electricity on them, it already hurted so much. My surprise came, that when one day I just wanted to experience electricty on my nipples, and attached the clamps, and seriously tried to not take them off until at least some electricity went through them, the surprise came when the electricity was going through my nipples. At the moment that happened, the pain from my nipples went away and was replaced by a really nice feeling on my nipples. I could increase the electricity far more without having much pain which was a pleasant surprise. If I had the levels very low, there was a point where the clamps started to feel through the electricity, but raising the levels quite a bit made that pain vanish in thin air.

I think estim on my nipples really got me to be able to take much more on my nipples. If you haven't tried it, you really should. I lately also use unipolar clamps on either nipples, given that I use proper estim equipment where it is possible. And yes, I go to really high levels too. Definitely safe, although the ET302 may be much more powerful than my box, so I can't say for sure.

I do watch out for the kind of shocks. If I would apply shocks to both nipples in an unipolar way that would therefor work on my breasts as well, and the shocks are on-off based (pulse) rather than a more continuous flow, these shocks may act like heart massage, and that could be considered dangarous, so I do avoid that using higher levels. But a continuous flow with modulation is definitely not a problem (unless you consider pain on your nipples to be a problem. :D)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Slave L...

We obviously have a "thing" in common. I have been playing with electricity for years, I started by making my own using a dog training bark collar with a remote. I would press it into my pussy with the two terminals firmly embedded between the folds and then strap it into place using a belt around my waist and a strap then going from front to back through my crotch. It hurt like hell, but I came to crave the pain and the mental image of being punished for misdeeds. Then Master saw the ET312 and just had to have it. It is amazing, so versatile and very powerful. It also has a battery that lasts for several hours. Master used to make me insert butt plugs and dildoes or eggs and hook them to the box and stuff the box in a big purse and walk around town with the inserted devices stimulating my ass and pussy the whole time.

I think it was a year or two after that when Master made me buy the ET302, the little portable remote control unit. I've never used it at the maximum power settings. In fact the maximum is 100 and I have only gone as high as 60. It supports two devices, always a butt plug and then dildoes or eggs and sometime the shield for my pussy. Even at 50 to 60 the shock is so powerful that my whole body freezes or cramps up, my legs tingle, my ass tightens, my butt hole squeezes around the plug and I have to hold back my scream. This is the one Master makes me use for all of my outings now.

As for devices, Master has a selection of butt plugs, starting from small easy to insert. The ones he makes me use the most are about 1 5/8 inch (42mm) diameter. Last year Master decided he wanted me take a bigger one so he made me train my ass to accept the 2" (50mm) diameter butt plug. I can still take that one but it is very difficult and somewhat painful to get inserted. The last butt plug Master made me purchase is a 2 1/2 inch estim butt plug with 4 strips but I haven't been able to get it into my butt. He has made me used it in my pussy however.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Indeed Claudia,

We are very much alike. :)

I too have several buttplugs of the same width, although only 2, maybe 3 of them are electrified. Most are bipolar, but I aquired one that is truly unipolar. So that one + something on my penis is a nice idea, but of course due to the distance the electricity has to travel, its just not that powerful.

My largest buttplug comes with a ring that goes around my crotch (balls and penis) then has a big 5mm ball attached to it, all silicone. I have a hard time inserting that one too. I can manage it with a lot of pain, but once inserted, I often have lots of air trapped behind it, so I have to get it in and out a few times which of course hurts every single time. That made me not use it as much as I hoped I would. I only worn it maybe 2 times?

I also have a dildo that is slightly too big for my comfort. I think 4,5 mm in diameter. I can get it in easily, but because everything stays stretched, and the thing wants to move, it gets uncomfortable quickly, so I rarely use that one either. I use lots of lube, but I think the lube I have is not sufficient and dries out (or absorbed by my body) too quickly.

The dildo is also too long, so my ass wants it out more than I want it in. LOL

Oh good times...

As for estim, I found out that the more you can relax, the more you can take. This is not just with estim, but with any kind of pain. You can basically push past a pain barrier, which helps you to increase the intensity to feel a whole new level of pain.

When I do estim, I often find a barrier to which I think, oh god... this is massive. But then as I get used to it, and I relax into the pain, I can push it up even higher up to where I actually start to damage my skin. Although I usually notice only after the session is over, and the damage is never lasting for longer than a few days. I think they are a burn marks, but they sometimes also come from the clamps themselves.

I have a mystim estim chastity device which shoots the electricity right through my cock. When you first put it on, on a low setting this is terrifying and very sharp pain. But you just accept the pain and push it higher which changes the arc of the electricity and then it becomes manageable. Due to the fact that the electricity has more power to it, it seems to be less painful. As if with fewer power it would arc from the pads to the flesh, and once the power is sufficiently high, it no longer does that. Or anyway, the nerves at the top of the skin are no longer stimulated that much (or felt rather) and the deeper tissues are more felt, which I can take a lot more of.

The funny part comes when I am used to the level and my penis starts to go flaccid. Because of that, the skin stops touching the electric pads, and as such electricity starts to arch, which causes burn marks. Its really painful, and often enough motivation to get an erection, which fixes everything. But after 30 minutes of trying to hold that erection, there comes a point where you simply can't. It is this moment where I usually have to abort as the pain is too much.

I have seen small burning dots on my cock as a result. They never hurt afterwards, and they disappear after a day or two.

Electricity is so much fun! :D
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

Claudia- Here's another idea for a trigger to use with the estim or a vibrator.

Use a tilt switch so that when your body strays from upright it is triggerred.

This one is connected upright, open when tilted past 10 degrees: http://www.oddwires.com/tilt-ball-switch-sensor/

Many more options: http://www.newark.com/c/sensors-transdu ... t-switches
Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

I thought I'd stop back by after a couple of years of sitting on the side lines. It's not as active as it used to be I think, some of the old timers are not posting but the new people are interesting by all means. As an introduction, I am Claudia but couldn't log into the site under my name for some reason so I picked an AKA name, "Kinkylady" which seemed appropriate. I am posting here on this thread because I wrote the content and it is absolutely true and if you're not familiar with me, this is a good introduction. I did everything I wrote about and sort of wanted you all to know that I am still doing the same things today. I still have my Master and he punishes me for sometimes no reason. He makes me do some of the most humiliating chores. I am still made to go out to the island that is shown in the photos at the beginning of this thread and he still makes me do daring sometimes dangerous things, always with the risk of being discovered.

The most recent punishment Master made me do was to prepare for my punishment session in the usual way, binding my tits at their base until the became big tight balls of women flesh on my chest. Master makes me tie them tight enough so they balloon out and turn a bluish color after a while. I am then made to insert a rather large 2" diameter (50mm) metal estim butt plug. I don't know if you have ever tried to insert a plug this large, but it is no easy chore. It is always painful, but not as much as when I first started to train with it. Once in place, the plug is heavy as well as large so I can always feel the weight of it in my ass. Smaller plugs I can sometimes get used to and even forget that I have one inserted, not so with this giant. Next is an estim dildo that fits snuggly into my pussy. Both are held in place with crotch rope that runs front to back from a rope around my waist. I am made to wear a men's work shirt and only this shirt. It's from Duluth, they have longer shirt tails than other men's shirts. I have to walk to my car in the downtown area of my city, naked except for this shirt and my bondage and even though the shirt tails are longer, they are still short enough so they barely cover my pussy and ass cheeks. Once out at the island punishment site Master makes me unbutton my shirt, I get to keep it on, but it is totally open in the front. I have to keep it on now because I have been going out mostly during the daylight hours and there are other that hike around the island so it has to at least look like I have clothes on. One of the punishments that Master is fond of making me perform is to make me stand in the middle of a field, maybe the size of two soccer fields. There are paths on both sides that hikers frequent but they hardly ever walk to the middle where I am standing. Master makes me take pole with a "tee" on the top that fits into my crotch if I stand on my tip toes. Then Master makes me take the bicycle inner tube and wrap it very tightly around my thighs locking the pole in place between my legs while still on my tip toes and my weight pressing down on the tee bar pushing the dildo and butt plug further into my holes. To make it seem more normal for a near naked girl to be standing in the middle of a field, Master makes me do arm and stretching exercises while standing there exposed to everyone who happens to walk by on the trails. To make things worse, to make it a real punishment, my estim device is a Erostek ET-302R. The body of this device fits in a pouch attached to my waist rope. When set on "audio 1" it is sensitive enough send shocks to my butt plug and dildo when a brisk breeze comes blowing by. Thus, while standing out in the middle of the field, impaled on a pole, pretending to do exercises, I am being shocked at random by the wind blowing across my body.The power of the shocks is always enough to make me nearly scream in pain as my muscles tighten and my crotch explodes in both my ass and pussy. Only once so far did Master get mean enough to make me take off my shirt and let it drop to the ground leaving me naked while impaled on the pole and being shocked because of the wind.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

welcome back Claudia! We've missed you. :hi:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

It's nice to be back !!! I'm naked now and Master just finished making me bind my tits in preparation for a punishment session out on the island this morning. It's only 8:30 am here right now. I have to insert Master's 50mm metal butt plug and then His dildo, then it's off to the island for a few hours of punishment. I'll be back a little later.

Bye bye
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Kinkylady wrote:It's nice to be back !!! I'm naked now and Master just finished making me bind my tits in preparation for a punishment session out on the island this morning. It's only 8:30 am here right now. I have to insert Master's 50mm metal butt plug and then His dildo, then it's off to the island for a few hours of punishment. I'll be back a little later.

Bye bye
It's great that former attendees come back to share their experiences with us. Thanks everyone. :love:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Kinkylady wrote:It's nice to be back !!! I'm naked now and Master just finished making me bind my tits in preparation for a punishment session out on the island this morning. It's only 8:30 am here right now. I have to insert Master's 50mm metal butt plug and then His dildo, then it's off to the island for a few hours of punishment. I'll be back a little later.

Bye bye
I hope it is all good news that you are here again.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Nice to have a fellow car dodge back again. :hi:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Good to hear from you again. I'm sure if you PM Anna, she can get you into your old account again, and with a bit of database magic, I'm even sure she can alter the ID's of your new posts so they become made by your old user too.

I mean... I could if I had the access. ;)
Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

Hi Slave L... I've been perving on the sidelines for a while and have enjoyed your posts. We have a lot in common. In fact, you have inspired my Master to try new things out on me. One torture in particular is nipple devices. Master had never paid much attention to my nipples until reading your exploits. My nipples are not huge, but big enough to take many different "tools" and things. I Master started with simple clothes pegs, they hurt like hell to tell you the truth. They hurt as much or more when I was allowed to remove them, but you probably know that. Now, Master has made me order online or go shopping for different nipple devices. Master's collection include several clover clamps with chains between the pairs, stationary store paper binders, hardware store clamps of various sizes, even a couple of pairs of self-locking pliers, small and medium sizes. One thing that Master has made me do too is needles. He knows I hate needles so he has made me push one into each nipple. Then He made me hang a Christmas ornament from each while I did house work one Saturday. I don't know about you, but with this COVID isolation mandate and working from home, Master has had a lot more time to punish me in all sorts of ways. I must be naked all the time now, and always have something stuffed into my pussy. and even my ass. Even when I do a zoom conference, I have to be stuffed and can only wear a blouse and be naked from the waist down. Anyway, I have to go, it is nice to chat with you.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

We definitely do!

But wait, there's more... :rofl:

Now that you've had the misfortune to get to know nipple stimulus, there's one thing I just can't withhold from your master... Estim! Estim has to be the best thing I've done to my nipples and it has definitely be the one thing that pushed my boundaries quite a lot further than any clamp ever could. When used bi-polar it will definitely be painful and you can do everything your estim box allows. It will feel like... no, I'm not going to spoil that fun for you. You will find out yourself. :)

When doing unipolar, some say don't, but I say: if you are careful and don't go for instant shocks, then nothing, and you gradually build up from there, this is where the true awesomeness comes from. At low intensities it will feel like a soft vibrator against your nipples, when raised, it will get stronger and stronger and stronger, and then you realize you are still on a lower setting, but damn, it feels so good. ;) You can get to painful levels but it still feels really good and the body is great at adapting. Given that we have to avoid sudden shocks anyway as they could have the wrong effect on the heart, you only get the good stuff here. If you're wired like me, you most likely will orgasm at least once from this.

If you do want to do sudden shocks unipolar, then at least adhire to the following rules:
1. Make sure you are fit and feel well at the start.
2. You have done at least 20 estim sessions unipolar that did not have sudden intensity increases/decreases (and I mean full sessions, start to end of playing with continuous flow of estim, gradually raising the intensity and let the body adjust)
3. You warm up to estim before starting your actual session for at least 1 minute
4. You keep in mind that the sudden shocks will do more to you, so limit the intensity at all costs to slightly over half of what you can take unless you can clearly feel that you can take more, just don't overdo it.
5. If something feels off, stop immediately, don't lower, stop. Take a bit of rest and evaluate.
6. Do it in a comfortable position at all times. The more you can relax, the better you can take this.
7. If something feels off after you stopped estim, use your fist to hit your chest hard once (this should not be necessary, but I know from other experiences not related to estim that this form of heart massage helps in this case)

Also, you can actually do those estim programs that give pulses of estim once every second using unipolar, but the above rules apply. The shorter the shocks of each pulse is, the less it will affect the body and the more painful it will be. If you want pain, consider to shorten the length of the pulses so they will feel like needle pricks.

Also, do this only from nipple to nipple, not pads on your breasts themselves if you go unipolar. The nipples are far more sensitive allowing you to ease way down on the intensity while still feeling it really well.

And when you are really ready for the next level, I challenge you to put needles in your nipples, skewer them, not insert (so go in from one side, exit on the other side) then either do another needle per nipple (so 4 needles) or go unipolar and go from one nipple to the other, and do estim on them. This is going to require you to put the intensity on an extremely low setting and you will feel it really well. It will hurt rather quickly, but it will feel so good. Its like you get a clitoris inside your nipple and a vibrator stimulates that clitoris. ;)

Have fun. :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:We definitely do!

But wait, there's more... :rofl:

... , there's one thing I just can't withhold from your master... Estim! Estim has to be the best thing I've done to my nipples and it has definitely be the one thing that pushed my boundaries quite a lot further than any clamp ever could.

Have fun. :)
Welcome back Kinkylady and nice to hear that you have found such a "good" Master who lets you explore your limits. :mrgreen:
I bought my bipolar nipple clamps last week to slowly (first bipolar) explore the electrical stimulation of the nipples. I expect to receive them soon.
I am very sensitive to my nipples (not everyone is this :cry: ) and when I can't get off I just have to stimulate my nipples to solve that problem. :roll:
Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

Oh geez, I wrote a whole long response but I guess it took too long and I had to sign back in at which time the story was lost. Well, here it is again but probably a much shorter verson.

Slave L. Thanks for the advice and cautions regarding the estim use. As we have chatted about before, I have been useng the Erostek 312 and ET-302 for years, over 10 actually. Both will control two separate devices. I use the ET-302 the most as it is remote contol with a little control unit that fits in the palm of my hand. It signals the power pack that is about as big as a pack of cigarettes. The power pack can be carried on my body in a little pouch, like a cell phone pouch on a belt or even a garter belt on my leg. I have never used nipple clamps with estim however. I am intrigued so I went online to my favorite fetish store, JT Stockroom. They had them so I have ordered a pair and am anxiously awaiting their arrival. Master is excited that he will be getting a new toy with which to punish me. He already has a plan.