"Car Dodging"

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Claudia

Re: "Car Dodging"

Post by Claudia »

Slave_L. The humiliation from being in public places plugged or otherwise being "tortured" is also enhanced, at least for me, by the fact that I am usually dressed in very skimpy attire. Like a mini skirt or my denim workmans shirt. This makes it so that the simplest misstep or even a gust of wind might expose my naked ass stuffed with the plug. While walking on the streets of my downtown neighborhood, there a lots of homeless guys sitting on the sidewalk where they have perfect "upskirt" views of ladies walking by. I can only imagine what they tell their friends about what they see when I walk by.

The risk of exposure and discovery of my plugged state of affairs creates a situation where humiliation is a constant factor.

Sometimes when I'm walking around I see men in those basketball sports jersies that come down to about mid-thigh and wonder if they are actually wearing shorts... lol. They probably are, but you can't see them. So I guess it is possible that they are naked underneath. It's also possible that they are wearing a cock cage and maybe even plugged in their asses. So, there's a dare for you lol...
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah, I get where you're coming from Claudia.

Yeah, that makes total sense. I would feel very humiliated wearing something that if the conditions are right, someone could spot a plug in my rear. I can imagine that just the wind rushing under your skirt touching your rear alone does enough to keep your mind aware that the area is publicly accessible.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
alx1515

Post by alx1515 »

I want to be you expect I want my master to be a mistress
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Hi everyone... Surprise, I'm back, single and Master is back in command.

I got back together with that last guy and it was pretty good for a while but it was just not to be. Throughout the last year I did sneak onto the forum to see what everyone was doing but didn't have a chance to write or respond as I was being respectful of the relationship. Also, I didn't have an opportunity to let Master take over for the same reason and because I would have a hard time explaining the rope indentations on my skin and any scratches or bruises that are common when Master is in control.

Master was really anxious to give me the punishment I deserved for being away for so long and what better way to execute a punishment than to make me go to the Island punishment site. It was painful to tie my tits up after so long a period of time, but it was also very erotic to feel them bulge out, get hard and have my nipples stiffen and protrude off the tips of my tit flesh as I was made to wrap them with the restrictive bindings at their bases. It took a very long time to get the 2" (50mm) butt plug inserted as it had been a long time since I had anything in my ass. I probably should have started new with a smaller diameter plug but Master wouldn't have it, he was insistent on making this a severe punishment to make up for lost time. Master then made me insert the 1" diameter dildo which wasn't so bad, it slipped in rather easily especially because I was already wet down there. Both of the plugs were electrified of course. I had kept all my toys in a locked suitcase way back in rear of the closet so I was just able to pull the suitcase out and enjoy sifting through my collection while remembering the intense feelings while being punished and anticipating with excitement the use of them all to bring back the same feelings in the future.

I assume there are new members here that may not have read the beginning of this thread. I think you would get a lot more out of this post if you started at the beginning. Just a suggestion...

It had been nearly a year since I was last made to go to the Island so Master decided that this first trip should be during the day so I could walk around the entire area to see if there had been any changes and to look for new and different areas to receive my punishment. Master was especially concerned with the "cover" or hiding places near the roads so when I was made to "car dodge", I would have places to hide. He made me put on the same denim work shirt he used to make to me wear and then guided me to my car, the same three block walk in the middle of the afternoon with people walking by me all of the way. I was very self conscious during this public walk as I was naked except for this shirt with missing buttons on top as well as on the bottom. The shirt tails were flapping back and forth threatening to expose my bound pussy and plugs as well. One could actually see the tit ropes because the shirt was separated between my tits as they stuck out like two ripe melons pulling the fabric apart showing a bit of bulging side boob. I couldn't walk fast to get it over with because doing so caused the shirt tails to fly around and separate even more and I was already showing nearly all of my legs to whoever was interested.

I finally got to my car and settled into the seat which pushed the plugs in even deeper causing me to nearly have an orgasm right there in the parking garage before the punishment had even started.

Damn, I have to get going, I'll finish this soon because it was exciting. Master has made me do a lot more things now that I am single again. I'll post when I can.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome back, good to hear from you again.
:hi:

Too bad the relationship didn't work out.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Hi, and welcome back.

Sorry to hear things didn't work out, but on the other hand, I am glad to read a report from you again. Always lovely to read how much "fun" you are having. ;)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Sir Cumference wrote:Welcome back, good to hear from you again.
:hi:

Too bad the relationship didn't work out.
Let me 2nd this. Too bad, but i'm sure you'll get lucky soon.
[
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

And I'm 3rd that...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome back, I was wondering about you just a few days ago! I sort of figured that you were ina relationship again, and that was why we hadn't heard from you.

Can't wait to hear about your adventure.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Hi all,

Bet you thought I was long gone. Well almost. The guy I was seeing a year ago came back and explained that he could be the man I wanted and needed. He had read a lot of articles on the internet, he read of all things "50 Shades of Grey", and he was a new man. I gave him a chance. He tried, he is basically a good man, adequate in bed, good income, generous, and good looking as well. But, to be a Master, you have to have the heart of a Master, he didn't. He tried hard, but was lacking. The last draw so to speak was kind of funny as I look back at it. You all know I'm a pervert and living a vanilla relationship was difficult. I played when I could, mostly when he was at work. Well I was fixing dinner one day and he came to my loft early to surprise me. He had flowers and candy like the romantic he is. But it was completely unexpected. I was in the middle of fixing dinner and didn't expect him for two hours so I was naked, my tits were bound as my real Master likes them, I had clips attached to my nipples. But the deal breaker was the carrot stuck up my ass with the top greens dangling out like a tail. And I had a big cucumber up my pussy held in place with a crotch rope. I was surprised to see him when I turned around to say the least, very surprised. He was totally surprised as well and very upset with the whole scene. I don't know why, it's not like I wasn''t going to wash things before I put them into the salad. At least I would have washed have carrot.

Anyway, this was about 4 months ago. Since then, I have been sort of trolling this site and reading all your comments, it's nice to see all the old timers and the new people. I enjoyed reading about your exploits. As for me, my Master has been busy. The car dodging on the Island has escalated. At first, I wore an extra large tee shirt to cover my bondage and my nakedness. After several outing I began to get more comfortable with the surroundings and started to leave the shirt behind at the staging area and walked along the trails in the dark of night naked. Recently, Master has made me resume my naked car dodging along the same one-way road as before. Being naked outdoors, bound tits and stuffed with an estim dildo and butt plug is dangerous but so exciting. Last night while naked car dodging, I had to dive behind some low weeds to avoid discovery by an on coming car. I hit the ground covered with weeds, twigs, thorns and probably insects. I had to lay very still to avoid moving the tops of the weeks and attracting attention. Well, the fucking car stopped and set his parking brakes just across the narrow roadway. They were just maybe 15 feet from my hiding place. At first, I thought they may have seen me and stopped to investigate and was trying to figure out a way to explain my unexplainable situation with my heart beating a mile a minute. Then I could hear them talking, they were just two guys, smoking pot and just chilling. I was still scared beyond description as I tried to figure out a way out of this situation. Bottom line, there was no way out except to stand my naked, bound and stuffed ass up and run. Bound and hobbled as I was, I could not out run them if they decided to chase me. If they caught me there is no telling what would happen to me. So, I was committed to just laying there in the weeds and try to wait them out. Even with this extreme threat of discovery really happening, Master was as cruel as ever. As I layed there, naked, bound and vulnerable, listening their music and conversation, smelling the joint they were smoking, Master made me increase the intensity of the estim shocks and then push the button. You can imagine how difficult it is to lay absolutely still and then get hit with a huge shock in both my pussy and ass. Not just one, but multiple shocks. After about an agonizing 20 minutes, they finally finished their joint and left. This was the most scared I've ever been in all my adventures.

I have to go now but soon I'll tell you about several other mishaps I've had while naked and punished on the island in the dark of night.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Welcome back again Claudia. :) Always good to hear from you.

Too bad it didn't work out with that guy. If I were him and I came home earlier to surprise you, and find you naked, tied up like that, fully stuffed. I would so fall in love with you.

Your latest adventure dodging cars is as amazing as ever... but how does he make you turn up the intensity and press the button? I mean, if its not remote controlled, how can he communicate with you and what if you don't do what he says, how will he know?
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Hi Slave L.... It's nice to be back, I've also been reading your posts over the last few months and your experiments with nipple clamps. That spurred me on to try them myself. It's very difficult for me because they hurt like hell. I've been trying to increase the time I leave them on, but they still hurt to a point where I remove them. I'll keep trying on and someday I'll be able to wear them for much longer. I must have very sensitive nipples.

As for turning up the power on my estim unit, it is a remote. I have the big Erostek ET-312 (and older model) and their smaller but very powerful remote control unit ET302 which has a power unit about the size of a cell phone that I usually put into a little case like a cellphone case and attach it to my waist ropes if I'm naked and out of doors otherwise I can tuck into the top of my stocking to keep it hidden under my dress. The remote, I can keep in my hand or dangle from a wrist band or in a jacket pocket. I think you can just google the product number and see all the information. I've had both units for over 8 years, maybe more than 10. I was running very low on lube so I stopped at our local fetish store this afternoon and bought another tube of the stuff.

If you are thinking about getting an estim power unit I'd highly recommend the ET302. It's versitile, powerful and has two output ports, so it can power two different devices, like a butt plug and a dildo. Each can have different power settings. All of the settings are controlled by the remote control unit that is wireless. It is pricy, like $400 I think, but worth it. They are also pretty good about taking care of their customers. I had a problem with my remote, (to be honest, I think I wore it out), well, they sent me a new one. Again, I've had both of these for about 8 to 10 years, I use them a lot, and the only problem I have had is the remote and they sent me a new one, no questions.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

OMG Slave L..

I re-read your question and I realized I misread it and thus didn't answer it correctly. I am so sorry, Master is very upset about this oversight and I'm sure I will properly punished.

I did explain that the estim unit Master makes me use is a remote in that it has a small controller/transmitter that sends wireless signal to the power box/receiver that the estim devices are plugged into. The remote fits into the palm of my hand and the receiver is strapped to my leg or in a pouch on my waist.

What I didn't explain is that Master resides in my brain, although he is imaginary, he is real to me when he takes over and makes me do things that I would not ordinarily do on my own. He will make me dress like a slut and then walk the streets or even go out to do ordinary things like grocery shopping. He often makes me stuff estim devices into my ass and pussy while doing these ordinary things. He's the one that punishes me by making me go to the punishment island or just the streets of the city for punishments in public. I hope this clears things up a bit.

Claudia
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Hey Claudia,

Thanks for reporting back to me. :)

Ah, you play with your Domme self too. :) Yeah, I have a Mistress in my mind too until I find a real one. :)

She makes me do all kind of crazy things too. :)

I'm very familiar with estim, but thanks for the educational lesson. :) I think I have 4, maybe 5 powerboxes now. Maybe even 6? :D In my most recent order (still in shipping) I've gone for a Violent Wand and a 2 receiver dog training kit with 100 levels.

I do have an E-Stim remote controlled powerbox, but its not strong enough for me to use for serious punishments, although, to be honest, when I don't use the power, I am too scared to give its maximum power to shock myself anyway... :D

As for nipple clamps, it has taken me a lot to get used to it, so I totally understand where you're coming from.

There's something that really helps: Applying them to the base of the nipples is far less severe than to the tip of the nipples. Also, there are various clamps with different severities. If you want to really play with stimulating your nipples and increasing the force they can take, find clamps that are not that strong and use them to wear them longer. Also, proper stimulation while wearing them will greatly improve your will to keep them on. For example, Nipple clamps + soft e-stim on your pussy will do wonders.

For beginners nipple clamps, I can really recommend these. But don't mistaken these. If I apply them to my nipples, and put it on the most intense setting, I can't keep them on as long as say... Japanese Clover clamps. And even on the mildest setting, they will grab and squeeze, so it is still a battle of being able to take them, but on the mildest setting, you should be able to take them at least for 30 minutes, but you will definitely feel them after a while. They will gently push your nipples down. If you apply just a tiny little bit of grip by sliding the ring up, even if just until it grips, then you will definitely get a more serious clamp. About half way and you will get a level that probably is beyond you right now, so that is great for punishment.

You will want to have pain, but not so much that they really need to go of... Also, if you reached the level of pain, lowering the ring but not removing them still makes everything hurt. :)

Then you also have the option, to put them on horizontally and let gravity twist your nipple. Added fun. :D

But if you do use the ring, you will be able to get to a level that starts out very soft, but even then after 30 seconds, you will already feel that it has much more grip than you thought it would. That is probably the level you want to start with. Try keeping that up for 15 minutes. ;)
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Thanks Slave L...

I have a pair of the nipple clamps you shared with me. They are a lot more comfortable than the clover clamps for sure. I used to be able to handle the clover clamps for a very long time, I think my nipples just got numb but the pull and pressure were still noticeable. It was excruciating when they were removed. I think with some serious training I will be able to wear the clover clamps again.

Regarding the power boxes, have you tried the ET302? Just wondering because you have so many. I wanted to know if there was one that is better. I'm happy with the ones I have, the ET302 and the ET312 but if there is something better out there, I would certainly consider it. The ones I have settings that are very powerful, 1 to 100. I usually stay between 30 and 40 for mild bothersome stimulation while I am working at my desk reading porn stories lol. I set it up to 50-60 for punishment shocks. I have never used either above 65 because even at 55, the shocks are about as much as I can bare. When I have used it at 60-65, the shock is so intense that it causes me to freeze and cramp up in pain.

I've also been building my collection of butt plugs and insertables for my pussy. I'm thinking of getting the clamps for my nipples, I've seen them in the online catalogs.