I got stuck! Again!

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
JIMDINI

I got stuck! Again!

Post by JIMDINI »

Okay this happened a few months ago.

I have a waist harness with attached handcuffs that I play with from time to time. it was late on a Friday night, I had not used this for some time and was pleased to find I could buckle both sides two holes tighter than previously. As a reward to myself I added a leather hood with pepper pot eyes to my bondage.I put locks on all the buckles and the hood and locked my wrists in the cuffs. Cuffed and hooded I sat and watched a late night chat show. This finished about 1am. I made my way to my releases key and picked it up.
Usually after a little struggle I get the key to the right hand cuff in the lock with my right hand and release myself. But this time try as I much as I like the key does not go near the key hole. It slowly dawned on me that as the waist belt was tighter than previously my wrists were held further back on my hips restricting my arm, shoulder and wrist movement more than before. After a few more futile attempts I decided I was not getting loose without help. I went to my front door, opened it and looked out, all the neighbours windows were dark and with my hands trapped at my hips I wouldn’t be able to ring their door bells.
I was not in any danger so I didn't want to dial 999, it is 2.30am and I do not fancy being stuck like this all night so I decided to call the 101 police non emergency number. This proves a lot harder than I expect with my hands trapped at my sides and my vision restricted by the hood, but after about 15 minutes I got through, I explained my situation and that I didn’t feel justified using 999, they suggested neighbours, not till morning, Fire service, problems dialling and 2 miles from station, they were sorry it,s the Weekend and Officers were busy. So I said “sorry to bother them, I'll just stay stuck until I see signs of life from the neighbours in the morning,” I put the phone down and resigned myself to waiting at least 3 or 4 hours before I could be released.
About 3.30am my phone rang and I struggled to answer it, the Police have called back Officers are on the way to me and can I let them in, I say yes. About 10 minutes later two officers arrive, unlock my cuffs, ask if I really managed to lock myself up like this without help and one says " I am genuinely impressed you managed to secure yourself that way". They confirm I am only embarrassed and not injured or in need of any further help and leave.
I was really impressed that they dealt with the situation so matter of factly, as if finding idiots bound and hooded was an everyday occurrence. :oops:
Last edited by JIMDINI on 01 May 2016, 21:33, edited 1 time in total.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Sir Cumference

Re: I got stuck!

Post by Sir Cumference »

Thanks for sharing.

Regarding the surprise, remember that you are in the UK.
:mrgreen:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Yes, we brits are known for our eccentricity but still not a pretty site.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
JIMDINI

Re: I got stuck!Again

Post by JIMDINI »

You would think I would learn from last time, home alone, Stupid mistake!

I was just going to spend half an hour handcuffed and gagged watching a game show, as I often do. I was planning on using police type Quickcuffs stacked behind my back and a silicone ball gag with locking rubber strap. This lets me access the keyholes with relative ease when I want to get free, but still feels pretty secure. It was a bright late afternoon so to add a little feeling of vulnerability I had stripped off and put on a pair of tight leather micro briefs.

It started out OK as I locked the tight ball gag in place, but as I twisted my right arm and locked the first cuff on my wrist I over balanced and fell back on the sofa trapping my other wrist as well!. As I tried to sit up both cuffs tightened up.I immediately fought my way to my feet and managed to twist my right wrist around so my palms were facing each other.Then went to my bedroom to get my handcuff key. Once I had the key and went to unlock the quickcuffs I found I had a problem, the keyholes were facing away from my hands!

So there I am handcuffed and gagged in nothing but a pair of very tight leather micro briefs and I am home alone! I try to find various ways to get a key into a lock for about 20 minutes. But nothing worked and with my wrists cuffed palm to palm the rigid cuffs left very little arm movement. All I got was sore wrists and the realisation I was not getting free from them without help! I tried to dislodge the ball gag but the rubber strap made this impossible. So I could not shout for help either. Go to a neighbour for help? Too embarrassing and almost naked, gagged and with my hands trapped behind my back I didn't want to roam around in public, especially as it was still broad daylight! I also reasoned that these days it was more likely that I would be filmed and posted on youtube, rather than to be offered any help!

I ran through my options in my head and decided to try and contact a friend for help. This threw up another problem, how to call them. The rigid quickcuffs severely restricted my arm movement and although I could pick up and switch on my mobile, I could not see the screen of while I was holding it. As I have to draw a pattern to unlock the phone I had to put it on the bed and try to draw the pattern on the touch screen with my nose before it switched off again.After 7 or 8 attempts I finally managed it. Now I had to use my nose to open the text screen select my friends contact and then try to write a text explaining I needed help. Thank god for predictive text! But it still took me about 10 minutes to write and send the text.

I got no reply, after 10 minutes I sent a further text. a few minutes later my phone rang, it was my friend asking if I was Okay, but with the gag in I couldn’t make myself understood and the phone went dead. My phone rang again but they still could’t understand me. So I struggled to text again telling them that I was gagged. There was no further reply.I wasn't sure what they were going do, come to help me or perhaps call the police! By now I had been trapped for well over an hour. I realised I might either have to stay cuffed and gagged all night or perhaps call EMS myself!

I sat there feeling sorry for myself with my shoulders and wrists getting ever sorer and drool running down my chest. Could I stand being handcuffed and gagged until some one came home in the early hours of the morning when it would be dark. After about thirty minutes I heard a car pulling up outside, my friend had arrived and after coming in and taking in my situation asking if I was all right. They took the key and unlocked my cuffs. Finally released from the by now very painful handcuffs I removed my gag thanked them and apologised for interrupting their evening. Apart from feeling somewhat embarrassed and with sore wrists I was free!

Moral of this is never do SB home alone! But we know we will once the shock and embarrassment wears off
Last edited by JIMDINI on 03 May 2016, 04:36, edited 4 times in total.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks again for posting.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
JIMDINI

Re: I got stuck! Again!

Post by JIMDINI »

My embarrassment continues. A friend of ours who had recently been burgled was visiting the friend I called, and to cheer them up my predicament was retold :oops:
Imaginary_Girl

Post by Imaginary_Girl »

I've never managed to get completely stuck to where I needed help. I always have the opposite problem - I find just ingeniously clever ways to free myself lol. The closest I actually came to getting stuck was actually in a relatively simple test run. I was trying to see if I could bind myself to this chair I had with my hands behind the back of the chair and locked to the chair and my ankles bound to the legs of the chair. I managed to put myself in the position, and I had the keys tied to my wrist by a string so I couldn't lose them. But what I hadn't counted on was the lock flipping itself upside down. Because of how tightly my arms pulled against it there was no way I could flip it back over - I tried for nearly an hour. I was just about resigned to screaming for help as I lived with someone(who did not yet know about this side of me).

But then I had an idea. My ankles were only tied to the legs of the chair with rope. If I tipped the chair over I could slide my legs down and free the rope and my legs, and then I could stand up and release the tension on the lock and flip it and get free. Because of the way the chair was the only direction I could tip it was backwards. It's very scary to tip a chair over backwards when you are bound tightly to it! It took some rocking back and forth but I finally managed to tip it backwards. But I hadn't thought of what my entire weight coming down on my trapped arms would be like >< I nearly broke my arm but fortunately I didn't and fortunately my plan worked and I was able to get free.

That's really the only time I've come close to being trapped.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Yes, it always seems to be the simple restraints that trip us up!
Glad you were not seriously hurt, but you did risk doing a overturned turtle impression if you had not got your legs free>
Imaginary_Girl

Post by Imaginary_Girl »

Well once I had fallen backwards I could then roll over to the side which is what I did. It was just the angle of the chair legs that prevented me from tipping left or right when I was sitting. I coulda tipped forward but throwing my entire weight forward on my face seemed like a bad idea lol.

Anyway one thing I learned from that test is not to wear things like ballgags and sexual type items and don't be naked when you are running tests. If you DO get stuck it's a lot easier to explain if you are just normally dressed and stuck than if you are all kinked out and stuck! Of course if you get stuck in a real play session and not a test well, I hope you have someone understanding around lol. I do keep a phone nearby me as a backup but I've never had to use it. Considering where I live I'd likely get carted off to a mental hospital if I had to call the police and they found me like that >< At least that's better than being stuck forever until you die though!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Imaginary_Girl wrote:Anyway one thing I learned from that test is not to wear things like ballgags and sexual type items and don't be naked when you are running tests. If you DO get stuck it's a lot easier to explain if you are just normally dressed and stuck than if you are all kinked out and stuck!
Cuffs, gag and leather briefs was 'Kinked up' enough thank you! Admittedly it would have been a lot more embarrassing to explain if I had been in more complicated bondage.