New punishment chastity belt...

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Claudia

New punishment chastity belt...

Post by Claudia »

Over the last year or so Master has been working on a custom chastity belt as a way to punish me for various mistakes, or even just because he decided it was time that he forces his will upon me. It basically started as a 2" wide thick steel strap that has various holes drilled through it to make it versitile . It is straight for about five and a half inches and then it bends up at about a 40 degree angle and extend up another 8". The 5-1/2" part has a 1/2" hole at the very end that is used for straps, ropes or even locks and chains. Bolted to the middle of this section is a black, 1-5/8" diameter and 6" long estim butt plug.
harness with electrified butt plug
harness with electrified butt plug
At first Master just had me insert the butt plug and tie or lock the steel strap in place between my legs. The diameter of the plug is pretty big for me and it is always difficult to force it into my tight ass hole. I have to lube the plug and then lube my ass hole with first one finger then I have to add a second finger and then another until I have three fingers pushing in and out. As I bend over, my tits dangle down from my chest and they bounce and swing with my struggles to push my fingers in and out of my ass. I don't rush this procedure even though it is really demeaning and humiliating, my asshole has to be well lubed and opened as much as possible to avoid incredible pain when inserting the plug. After a while, my Master makes me quit stalling and I have to shove the plug into my lubed up ass. There is always pain as the larger part of the 6" plug is forced in the tight opening but the pain subsides after my asshole closes over the narrow stem that separates the body of the plug from the base. Even though the pain is reduced, I can feel the weight of the plug in my ass and my asshole is being held open at least 3/4" so there is no ignoring the fact that I am plugged. Once the plug slips into the place I am made to secure the back end of the strap to my waist belt at the small of my back.

A while ago, Master had me buy an estim butterfly that fits over my pussy and my clit. I secure this little gem in place with the provided straps. It is under the longer section of the steel strap that goes between my legs. There is another 1/2" hole just above the butterfly which is used to tie the crotch strap to the front of the belt. I am made to cinch it up pretty tight so that the butt plug is pushed in as far as it will go and the butterfly is pressing solidly against my pussy. The strap is locked into place which means the butt plug and the butterfly cannot be removed. Master was with me at a sporting goods store and found a little pouch into which the little control box for the estims can be placed. The pouch is then attached to my belt and the wires are gathered up and stuffed into the pouch as well. Oh, the estim system is an Erostek remote control.

So, when the strap, plug and butterfly are in place, I can wear loose fitting outfits and it is difficult to tell I am outfitted with a punishment device as well. There is the little matter of the longer piece of the strap that does stick out in front a little so I have to wear a long jacket or shirt with tails that hang down and cover the end of the strap to which the hook is attached. I have cut holes in two skirts and a pair of workout pants so the strap and hook poke through below the waist band.

This device has many uses. Often I have to wear it around the house or even when I am at my computer working. Usually it is on a pretty low setting during these more casual periods. I am made to wear it on nearly every punishment event during which the power is set very high. For quite a while now, Master makes me 'Prepare Myself" which means I have to tie my tits in the usual manner and then hooking up the crotch strap. Once I am prepared, I put on a skirt with a shirt with long tails or my sweats and then I have to go out onto the streets of the town. I have been having to go up to Broadway where there are a lot of people, cars and busses. I walk the street until I come to one of the well placed trash can enclosures that are on every corner. The enclosures are such that there is a structural rim a the top that is a little higher than my belly button.
Trash enclosure
Trash enclosure
Master makes me cosy up to the trash enclosure and secretly pull the hook out from under the waist of my skirt and hook it over the upper rim of the enclosure. I have to hike up onto my tip toes to get the hook over the rim and then I can settle down a bit but when I do it pulls the strap up into my crotch even more, pushing the butterfly harder into my pussy while yanking on the butt plug that is solidly in my ass. I can almost stand flat footed if I accept the tension the strap puts on my pussy and asshole. I usually hold a sweater or jacket that I can drape over the hook so no one can see it even if they are very close.

At this point, Master can give me instructions to just push the punishment button on the remote control that will send a long jolt though my butt plug and butterfly giving my ass a pussy a solid shock. Usually this is how it starts. After the first shock, Master makes me increase the power on both devices. I have to do this with people walking by within sometimes inches of me. Once a homeless guy came up to the trash can and started to poke his hand into the receptical looking for bottles as I stood there literally hanging by my crotch strap. I think he thought I would move, but I couldn't without giving away my situation. He was so close I could smell the stench from his unbathed body and dirty clothes. He even bumped me once, again thinking I would move out his way but I stood there as if I was defiantly refusing his efforts to get me out of the way. Again, I couldn't move because my crotch strap was hooked to the trash enclosure, so he finally moved on.

When there was a little lull in the foot traffic Master maded me push the button again, giving me an even strong shock that caused me to grit my teeth and all my muscles below my waist tighten and almost cramped. Master knew that I could take more pain so he had me increase the power again. Now he made me push the button and I did so but very hesitantly because I knew that the pain would be intense. Finally I pushed it and the electricity hit my ass and pussy with at first just a little static but then it intensifed into a lighting bolt that caused my legs to buckle and cramp and it leaves me actually hanging from the hookwith my feet lifted off of the ground. My face cannot hide the pain so I bow my head, as if I was looking into the trash can. It feels like there is a hot iron in my ass and my pussy feels like it is on fire. It is almost unbearable but it is something Master wants so it is something that I must do. This is the pain power setting that Master wants. Now he makes me stand there or rather hang there looking like I was standing and just watching all of the people walking by. I just sort of smile and nod if someone looks at me. I look down to check to make sure my coat covers the hook so my situation will still remain secret. It is very stressfull, stimulating and exciting all at the same time to be hung out and punished on a busy downtown street by my crotch strap that is holding in my butt plug and pussy butterfly. People are walkng by without any idea that I am in constant pain and will even be punished more very soon. I think they would be horrified to see me naked in that situation, not because I was naked, but because I am hanging by a hook that is attached to a steel crotch strap that has a butt plug attached to it and the plug is inserted into my ass. Not to mention my tied up tits.

So, after a little while of just hanging there fully humiliated, Master gets mean and makes me push the buttons to put the remote into Audio mode. It is on the same horrific power setting, but instead of me having to push a button to active the shocks, the street noise around me will cause the electricity to flow and the pain to hit my ass and sex at random and for random periods of time. The setting is such that loud noises like buses and trucks and especially motorcycles will activate the device. Broadway is a main bus route so there will no relaxing and no escape from the torture . My back is to the on coming traffic so I don't hear the noisy vehicles coming until the device does so the shock is a surprise, I have no time to prepare and brace for the pain. Sometimes several buses come by one after another causing the estims to activate and then stay on for several very long seconds. Once a bus stopped and idled right next to me as a person in a wheel chair exited the bus, I was in constant pain, in fact, my pussy was so racked with pain that I thought I might be damage. The different engine noises cause different types of shocks so I never know exactly what to expect. Buses while accelerating cause an intense but constant shock but while they idle, the engine sort of sputters and it causes sharp rhythm like pulsing shocks. Motorcycles are the worst. The engines on them sputter very loudly and the shocks are like an automatic weapon going off in my crotch. At times my toes actually leave the ground and I can feel the tingle and tightness in my muscles all the way down to my feet. My reactions are different between the accelerating engines and the pulsing engines also. The power is the same, but when the engines are accelerating, after the initial build up of intensity, my muscles tense, my legs cramp, I can feel a tingle down my legs and the fire is constant against my pussy and in my ass. But because noise is constant and I am able to bear and hide my pain because the pain is constant also. On the other hand, the pulsing engines cause the shocks to pulse also. The shocks hit my ass and pussy with the powerful intensity of the estim devices with every pulse, then the shock subsides for an instant and then it hits me again. There is no adjusting or hiding the pain as the pulsing jolts cause me involuntarily jump and jerk. I'm in public with people around so I try really hard not to show any physical reaction as I am hanging there by my crotch strap but no matter how hard I try, it is impossible to stay still. My ass clenches, I squeeze my thighs together, I close my eyes and grit my teeth, but always, my toes lift off of the ground and my legs jerk and my body twists. To anyone looking closely, it would look like I was having a seizure with uncontrollable convulsions because that is actually what is happening, only it's caused by the random electrical shocks that are set off by the passing vehicles.

All this is happening on one of the busiest corners in town, in plain sight, with people all around me. It is such a turn on for Master that he has me do this often, sometimes two or three times in a week. It's way better than just masturbating...

More later
Claudia
Last edited by Claudia on 02 Apr 2014, 18:06, edited 7 times in total.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: New punishment chastity belt...

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

As always, it is such a pleasure reading about all the things you go through...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

your master is very creative. you're such a lucky girl.
[
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

I added photos of the steel strap and trash enclosure....
gemt

Post by gemt »

Ah, I thought I was imagining it! I was before!
Thanks for the pictures!

I was actually thinking the hook was a wide bent metal strip, eg like a door coat hook.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

I accidentally discovered something about my punishment strap. Master was feeling benevolent as he made me ready myself, inserting the butt plug, pressing the butterfly over my pussy and fastening the strap into place. I tied my tits really tight this time for good measure. Then he made me go out onto the streets again but with a reduced power setting. The setting was not the muscle cramping, lightning like shocks to my ass and pussy, it was more a moderate rolling shock. It was certainly a bit painful but compared to the stronger settings, it was tolerable. I got to my favorite corner on the main street, I hung myself by the punishment strap hook, put the setting on audio and then waited for a bus to come by. It didn't take long when one of the loud diesel engine buses came within range of the estim microphone and the shock started hitting my ass and pussy. This time it wasn't severe pain, I mean it was painful, I felt the shock going down my legs, my muscles still cramped and my ass clenched but I could handle it without much expression of anguish on my face. The surprise was that the lower pain level hit my pussy and it actually gave me a orgasm. I was there on the busy downtown street corner, hanging by my punishment strap, being punished with electricity to my pussy and ass and then I had a pretty big orgasm with people walking all around me. This was amazing.

Claudia
Last edited by Claudia on 08 Apr 2014, 17:22, edited 1 time in total.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Amazing wasn't it...
All those people all around you, You are in the throws of the shocks, and then... :oops: :oops: :oops:
IT happens!!!! And no one noticed!!!

Sound like you need a punishment for that orgasm in public!!!
Like, maybe doing it again... and again...
You stay there, like that, until you cum twice... then you can get free...

I doubt anyone here could top a moment like that!!!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Heck, that's not punishment for me... That's fun!!!! :D

Though I don't know if I can keep such a level of control in an orgasm. I tend to be loud (gags help). :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Well, in that case Jenny, no gag for you...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Well, in that case Jenny, no gag for you...
Party pooper. :P :P :P

Jenny.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

I guess that a bit of moaning, squirming (and loud farting) in public still would draw less attention than a gag?
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:(and loud farting)
I'm not sure a gag will silence that... :rofl:

Jenny.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

(and loud farting)
That sounds like a job for the anal gag, aka the butt plug...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I can't think of a more effective mood breaker than loud farting during sex. :lol:

Jenny.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Master made me prepare myself for punishment last night, binding my tits and installing the metal punishment strap with the estim butt plug and pussy butterfly. I wore a long skirt and a denim men's work shirt to sort of blend in and not attract attention. I was compelled to walk up to Broadway, the main downtown street. I got to my favorite corner trash enclosure and slowly and cautiously approached it until I was able to go up on my tiptoes and reach down and secretly pull the punishment strap hook up to and over the top rim. Once the hook was secured, I was hanging there on the busy corner, secured by the punishment strap. In fact, most of my weight is centered on the butt plug and the pulling on my ass hole causing a very erotic pressure as I let my feet drop from being on my tip toes to where my heels almost touch the ground but not quite. To the casual observer it would look like I was standing flatfooted but in reality, my heels can't touch the ground.

Master then made me increase the power to the butt plug and butterfly to a very high setting and on an audio setting, after all, this was a punishment. Almost immediately a bus came up from behind me igniting the shocks in my ass on to my pussy. I wasn't quite ready for such a shock and the pain that hit me very hard but I had to suppress the anguish on my face and the urge to scream as I was in a very public place. Master made me stay in place, hanging in pain right next to people walking by as two more buses passed by which caused the butt plug and butterfly to fire off excruciatingly painful shocks. I felt the tingling of the electrical current go down my legs, my legs cramped and twitched and my feet totally lifted off the ground which left me hanging by Master's electrically charged butt plug. This public humiliation and the need to suppress the outward expressions of my pain was indeed part of the punishment.

Master then made me lower the power settings to something more tolerable, still there was pain involved, but not a paralyzing, numbing, painful shock. I knew this was the power setting that caused the orgasm the other day. I waited, hanging by Master's punishment strap until another bus finally arrived. The electrical shocks started slowly and moderately and built into a strong steady buzzing like sensation. An orgasm immediately started to build which is when Master instructed me not to cum. I strained not to allow myself to climax, holding back as best I could. This bus went by and the shocks and my orgasm subsided until another bus arrived and the shocks started to build again. By the time the bus was right in front of me the shocks were strong and steady stimulating my sex without letting up. The street light was red and the bus was not moving, just idling only a few feet from where I was hanging. I could actually see the faces of the people on the bus which means they could see me also which was very unsettling. The idling bus motor caused the shocks to pulse and my orgasm built to a near climax, nearly pushing me over the edge. Master was insistent that I not have an orgasm so I was trying with all my will power to hold it back. Then the light changed and the bus accelerated causing a steady shock that slowly subsided as the bus moved away which reduced the urge to cum but didn't eliminate it. Another bus arrived only moments later which built up the shock power again pushing me closer and closer to a climax. This bus passed leaving me at a near sexual peak and almost immediately a motorcycle drove up and stopped at the light which had turned red. The pulsing of the loud engine caused powerful pulsing shocks to my pussy which finally pushed me over the edge into a massive orgasm. I tried but just couldn't hold it back anymore. The biker was sitting almost within arms reach but fortunately he wasn't looking at me. I was still hanging with pressure and shocks to my asshole and my pussy as I convulsed as a result of the orgasm. I was physically spent from hanging by my punishment strap, the cramping and convulsing due to the powerful shocks and the huge orgasm that resulted from the shocks and situation. Master had me lower the power setting even more, then unhook myself from the trash enclosure, straighten myself out and then walk back to my loft. All the way back, Master was thinking about how to punish me for having the orgasm. I'm sure it will be interesting. Does anyone have any suggestions?