New punishment chastity belt...

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Claudia

Re: New punishment chastity belt...

Post by Claudia »

So, this punishment strap with the estim butt plug is one of Master's favorite punishments and I am made to perform the ritual of making myself ready for this sometimes twice or three times a week. Master has expanded my area of chastisement to several blocks down Broadway and two and sometimes three blocks north. The further away I get from the main street, the more homeless men I run into which is pretty unsettling but so far, they haven't bothered me.

One change to the punishment equipment is that Master has done away with the butterfly, it was a little too tame and Master wanted to punish my clit more harshly. So, there is a 1" diameter hole in the metal strap just under the description in the picture that says "strap". You can just barely see it. It fits over my clit and it made it easy press a vibrator through and against my clit for orgasm training. Master makes me pull my clit through the hole which is difficult because my clit isn't very big. I have to tug and wiggle it until the clit ring pokes through. The ring is more towards the base on my clit so it is pulled out quite a bit. Then I have to insert a small dowel through the ring before I let go which locks it into place with my clit stretched through the hole. My clit isn't stretched very far, but constant pull is painful but not so much that it is intolerable. However, I always know it's there and it certainly keeps my attention. When I walk or move my legs at all for that matter, my clit is tugged and yanked with every movement, climbing stairs is the worse or even stepping up onto a curb from the street causes my clit to stretch.

The other enhancement is Master's new estim clit clamp. It's small but very strong and grabs and bites my clit above the ring. It may be small, but it clamps down with a lot of force so it is very painful. There is a cord attached to the end that is long enough that I can reach down into the bin and pull it all the way up until the metal crotch strap it is secured flat against the slats and my clit is being harshly pulled and stretched between the slats as much as possible. Before when I am hanging by just the strap hooked to the upper ring of the trash enclosure, the strap drops straight down leaving about a 3 inch space between the strap and the sides slats of the bin. Now, when the crotch strap is pulled flush with the slats via my clit, and then tied off, it leaves me there with a constant pull on my clit as the strap wants to pull away from the slats to it's normal vertical position. It is not too awfully bad when my toes are touching the ground, but in the case of a powerful shock that causes me to involuntarily convulse and my toes actually leave the ground, the pull on my clit is excruciating.

The pain is not the only thing going on. My clit is actually on display between the slats, I mean it is naked, exposed and vulnerable. If someone were to look closely from the opposite side, he may actually see the little nub there clamped and trapped between the slats. This predicament is what Master was hoping for.
gemt

Post by gemt »

bound_jenny wrote: (gags help). :lol:

Jenny.
What's the difference between a Weasel and a Stoat?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

gemt wrote:
bound_jenny wrote: (gags help). :lol:

Jenny.
What's the difference between a Weasel and a Stoat?
What are you trying to ferret out here? :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

WOW, this thread really had me turned on and I was close to cumming just reading it. This was mainly because even as a guy I can relate to it as I do something similar.
Whenever I do any self-bondage I always wear a tight crotch harness consisting of a wide leather belt round my waist which goes through an oval ring at the front. Another belt goes from the belt and ring at the front through my crotch either side of my balls and over the belt at the back. The buckles are both at the back and the belts are done up tight and the straps then padlocked together so I can't take it off without the key. The tightness in my crotch is amazing just as it is but from the ring at the front I can clip this to a ring on the wall an can hang just about on tip toes, a small tens unit with pads attached to the tip of my cock and the back of my balls and wrist cuffs that can be clipped (or locked) together behind my back completes the setup.
I can either dangle there daring myself to stay put and increasing the setting on the tens or lock my wrists and have to wait for an ice timer to melt. It's a fantastic experience. A variation is to put a ratchet strap over a beam and then virtually pull myself off the ground.
I've never tried this outside in public but it must add to the thrill but I have just worn the crotch strap, I have a padlock at home for which I keep the key in my desk drawer at work (I have an office to myself) so I sometimes lock myself in and then have to drive to work and walk to my office tightly bound. Sitting in a car and driving is fun as the pressure increases as you sit down in the car seat, the first time I did it I might have given up but couldn't as I had no key! When I get to work I sometimes just leave it on if I'm wearing clothes that are loose enough so nothing can be seen. It is fun and adds spice to the day.
I look forward to more of your experiences.
Steve
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

It's great to see that someone else, and a man at that, likes the experience of having tight straps over the crotch and then even hanging from that strap. WOW...

Just a suggestion because I know it's amazing, try inserting a butt plug so it becomes strapped in tightly as well. Even better, get a estim butt plug so that you can experience a shock in your ass at the same time you shock your cock. Then find a proper location outdoors to hang yourself so you can suffer with people walking around you as the shock hits your balls and ass. You have to be careful of course, I find that wearing loose clothing will hide the hook. Also, holding your phone or even a magazine so it looks like you are standing there reading makes you look a little less obvious. Last week I was hanging (literally) from a trash enclosure next to the curb when a car stopped and rolled down their window and asked for directions. I had a little conversation with these strangers all the time on my toes and hanging by my crotch strap from the trash enclosure. I had to act casual and as if nothing was wrong even though my clit was being stretched to the limit. If a bus had gone by, I would have been in big trouble. As soon as they left, Master made me hit the shock button and I had an orgasm right there on the street corner.

Have a great time
Claudia
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

Claudia, thanks for the response. I will summon up the courage to try this outside with the tens unit as well, I'm trying to think of somewhere I could do it. Not sure about the butt plug, it's not something I've been into and personal circumstances mean all my gear has to be home made and relatively innocuous, I wouldn't want to risk a home made plug and it would be difficult to hide a real one.
I'll let you know how I get on.
Steve
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

@claudia: how nice they they didn't have navigation or you would have been out of an incredible experience.
[
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Interesting!

Master gets mean and makes me push the buttons to put the remote into Audio mode. It is on the same horrific power setting, but instead of me having to push a button to active the shocks, the street noise around me will cause the electricity to flow and the pain to hit my ass and sex at random and for random periods of time. The setting is such that loud noises like buses and trucks and especially motorcycles will activate the device. Broadway is a main bus route so there will no relaxing and no escape from the torture .
I had the most fantastic vision of these guys strolling down the street, deciding to set up shop next to you.
image.jpg
image.jpg (26.06 KiB) Viewed 5331 times
(Then you could really talk about Peruvian Street musicians being a PITA)
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:Interesting!

I had the most fantastic vision of these guys strolling down the street, deciding to set up shop next to you.

(Then you could really talk about Peruvian Street musicians being a PITA)
Now that's mean! :shock:

But it could be worse...

It could be bagpipes. :rofl:

Jenny.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

lol... thanks guys.... That would be one hell of a painful musical tune. The "it could be worse" is that they have drums. The loud low bass sounds kick the shocks off more than anything. That's why the sputtering big motorcycle engines are the worst on the streets. I'm hoping the band doesn't happen.

Claudia
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Claudia wrote:.... The "it could be worse" is that they have drums.....
Now I will never look at these jolly musicians the same way again!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Claudia wrote:The "it could be worse" is that they have drums.
Any decent bagpipe marching band has drums... lots of them and loud ones to be heard over the bagpipes.

And all those guys are wearing skirts! Now that's kinky! :lol:

Jenny.
bikerbuilder

Post by bikerbuilder »

I think i would love to try a male version of this on an audio setting! :-)
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

I haven't written a report about my punishment belt in a while because it is pretty much the same thing everytime. Master still makes me go out onto the streets with the crotch strap and estim butt plug maybe once every couple of weeks. Master has his favorite locations but still makes me walk around looking for new ones. One of the things he always makes me keep an eye out for is the big trash dumpsters that contractors leave next to the curb in the streets. These big containers always have hooks and chains hanging from the sides which are ideal for hanging my crotch strap from. I hook the strap as high as possible, standing on my tip toes Master makes me insert the hook into the highest possible link and then just hang there. Sometimes I get strange looks from people walking by, once in a while a homeless guy will try to talk me up. I try to act like I am looking for something in the trash so it will seem like I am there for a purpose instead of being tortured by hanging by the butt plug in my ass. Then of course there is the estim shocks that hit my ass and pussy whenever Master gets the urge to make me push the button. Master makes me insert a pussy estim device too. Recently it has been the egg shaped plug that goes deep into my pussy and hurts like hell when activated. I am also made to hook a leash to my clit ring which Master then makes me pull and tug as I walk around the streets. He also will tie it to a hook or link on the trash bin once I am hanging there by my butt plug and metal crotch strap. The leash is tied off so it pulls and stretches my clit while hanging there on my tip toes. Then when the punishment button is pushed the shock and pain causes me to jerk and convulse which then yanks on the leash which is anchored and already stretching my clit out away from my pussy causing a whole new dimension to the pain Master makes me endure. There is something very humiliating and stimulating to be made to do these things out on a public sidewalk, I'm kind of addicted to it. It's like "Hi, I'm Claudia and I'm a public humiliation and pain slut" lol