Male self bondage, timer-based edging and denial torture

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
SelfBondageTorment

Male self bondage, timer-based edging and denial torture

Post by SelfBondageTorment »

I finally did it! After reading hundreds of posts and finding this forum, and following the ideas, I was able to perform self-bondage with timer-based stimulation. Then I was able to have someone torture me remotely while they watched me on cam in self-bondage. This story has two parts; first, the self-bondage scene, and then I'll post the second part in which a girl tortures me remotely.

By the way, I am looking for female volunteers who want to do this to me remotely... see comments at end.

Equipment: My bondage gear for this scene consists of four leather wrist and ankle cuffs, various ropes, snap clips, a panic snap, a bondage belt with D-rings, silky back nylon stockings, a rubber cock ring, and a small leather snap-on strap. My toys are a Hitachi magic wand with a male masturbator sleeve, and my invention called The Tickler. It is made from a detail sander, with a hole drilled in the end of the sanding pad, and the handle of a scalp massage tool inserted in the hole. Here is a pic of the scalp massager:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003YZ3BTU/ref ... B003YZ3BTU

There are also two short-cycle timers and a power strip.

I set up everything this way: I tied four ropes to the feet of my queen-sized bed, with snap hooks on the end of each rope, and laid the snap hooks on the bed at each corner. Of course this takes some trial-and-error planning to get the rope lengths correct. There was also a rope under the center of the bed, with snap hooks on each end, and a ratchet pulley.

I began by attaching the cuffs to my wrists and ankles. I made a symbolic gag out of one of the black stockings; took one of the legs and wadded it into a ball, stuffed it into the other leg and pushed it toward the middle, then tied knots around each side. I placed this soft ball gag into my mouth and tied the ends around my head. Not a very effective gag, but it enhances the feeling of helplessness, and muffles my moans a little bit. Then I took another stocking and cut off the foot, making a little pouch into which I tucked my sac. I then placed the leather strap around the base of my sac, for the purpose of holding the black nylon sac cover in place, and also to enhance the bondage sensation. I sat up in the middle of the bed, spread my legs, and attached the ankle cuffs. My legs were then spread and helpless. I took the tickler, which I had laid on the bed, and moved it between my legs. I carefully opened the metal tongs and surrounded my sac. Imagine my balls wrapped in black silky stockings and surrounded by a metal cage of thin wires with little round plastic balls on the ends. When the tickler is turned on, the vibrations of the detail sander humming through the long wires and tickling my stocking-clad sac are a sensation that makes me howl in sensual agony. I should mention that the tickler is plugged into one of the short-cycle timers. I then tied a rope around the sander body and around my thighs to hold to tickler in place. My lower half was ready. Then I clicked the two snaps on each side of my waist into the D-rings on my leather belt. I cranked the ratchet pulley until my waist was pulled down tight against the bed. I began to breathe more heavily as the bondage became more real.

I had previously tied the Hitachi to the ceiling fan with a rope, adjusted so that the silicone male masturbator sleeve hung just above my hardening shaft. Using some lube, I coated my growing erection and worked it into the sleeve, making sure the mushroom head was inside the end of the shaft with the tickler rings. The Hitachi was also plugged into a timer.

All that was left to do was secure my right wrist with a snap, then use my left hand to snap my cuff on to the chain. The left side has more slack in it, and also a panic snap that I can reach, so that I can release myself when needed. I'll work on more secure releases, such as mag-locks and ice locks, in the future. Anyway, there I was, spread eagle, naked, secured. The last step was to turn on the power strip and push it off the bed, waiting for the timers to go to work and being the torment.

The tickler was on a 30 sec OFF/20 sec ON cycle; the Hitachi on a 20 sec OFF/40 sec ON cycle. I waited, heart pounding, for the first vibrations. Suddenly the Hitachi burst into action, buzzing my shaft and making me moan into my gag; shortly after, a further torture began, as the tickler buzzed the tender skin of my sac. I strained against my bonds, but my waist was held down and there was no escape from the cruel sensations. Since they were timed out of sync with each other, I squirmed, yelped, moaned, and gasped as the tickler would be running, or the Hitachi, or both at the same time, never knowing when they were going to stop and start (who could have possibly counted?). It was true erotic torture: my whole body was on fire with lust, coming close to orgasm but never reaching it, enduring sensual agony. My only regret was that, when I couldn't take it any more, I was able to release my panic snap with my left hand and begin releasing my bonds. Desperate for orgasm, I unplugged the Hitachi from the timer and into the wall socket, letting it run until I exploded in a screaming climax.

End result: the system worked. I was able to make myself suffer the unbearable pleasure I crave while in bondage. The downside was that the timers were set to whatever they were, and when I was finally ready to climax, there was no way to turn on, and leave on, the Hitachi without getting myself out of the bondage. For that, I'd need a friend... a friend who could log into my VeraLite home control system over the Internet and run the appliances herself, torturing me for her amusement as she watched on my webcam. Part 2 of this story will describe that incredible experience.

ATTENTION: The aforementioned girl and I still play with this system. However, I'd like to try it with other women--and since I have Skpye Premium, a few chosen guys would be welcome to watch at the same time. If you're sincerely interested, let me know, we'll talk, and maybe make a day to play. I would need to create a guest account on my system and you could log in through the MiOS website. I'd also insist that you be on cam as well--if you're going to watch me naked and torture me, the least we can exchange is that I get to see you on cam as you watch me, possibly flashing me and taunting me with your body and words. Message me.
Last edited by SelfBondageTorment on 27 Oct 2013, 02:33, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Re: Male self bondage, timer-based edging and denial torture

Post by bound_jenny »

Is it just me or is part one somewhat... incomplete? You seem to have dozed off in the middle of describing your setup. :P :P :P

Jenny.

Edit: I see you sneaked in and finished it while I wasn't looking... :whip:
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
SelfBondageTorment

Post by SelfBondageTorment »

Jenny, I fixed it.
hotiger

Post by hotiger »

This sounds great and is basically what I jnstalled :) I just can't believe the scalp tickler is such an intense stimulation on the ball sack. Do you use a massager with 18 legs? How exactly is the set up with the sander? Can you poast a picture?

Greets hotiger