Gerald's Game

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Gabatar

Gerald's Game

Post by Gabatar »

I was really into Steven King's novel "Gerald's Game". In the book, a couple plays a bondage game, where the wife is handcuffed to the headboard of the bed. The husband dies suddenly, and the wife is stuck there. I decided I had to recreate this predicament with self bondage.

I bought 2 pairs of toy handcuffs at Wal-mart. They looked kind of real, but they had safety release levers. My bed didn't have a headboard, so I attached the cuffs to the frame of the bed with chains (actually dog choke collars). I practiced putting the cuffs on, which was tricky since my arms would be spread out. I also worked on pushing the release levers against the bed to open the cuffs. After practice, I decided to try putting myself in the same predicament as the gal in the novel.

In the book, the wife was wearing only a pair of skimpy panties, so I stripped down and did the same. I tried this position a few times. I really wanted a taste of what the woman in the book experienced. But one time I had trouble getting the release lever to work. In fact, I accidentally tightened up the cuff on one wrist. The cuffs were toys, but they held my wrists as firmly as the real thing. I worked at the release, but it must not have been hitting the mattress right. I started to panic. Sweat broke out on my skin. I had really done it to myself. I thought about yelling for help. I was in an apartment, so someone would probably hear me. But I was topless, in my panties. And handcuffed to my bed.

After more tries, I finally got the cuffs to release. What a relief! I didn't try this stunt again. But it was a turn on, even if it was scary, to be helpless.
lj

Re: Gerald's Game

Post by lj »

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the adrenalin rush of self-bondage !

and learning the first lesson of self-bondage, have a safety release - ok, your handcuffs weren't serious and you knew they would release but panic blinds common sense and logic in the moment. No doubt you will progress to some cuffs that are serious, or use some other secure method of restraint, so read up on safety releases :)
be a switch, double the fun :-)
mad deskee

Post by mad deskee »

Hi

You should buy yourself some doubble locking handcuffs. They wont thighten up after you have doubble locked them.
Now some people will say that its almost impossible to get out of a spread-eagle position in handcuffs. But I have manage to do so a couple of times. It needs a lot of training and patience but can be done.

All the best!
otto_dix

Post by otto_dix »

Thank you for the story. I know what I will be reading next.

Otto.
Go ahead, tell me what to do. I love it when you talk to me that way.
more_secure

Post by more_secure »

Gerald's Game is now a film on Netflix. Thought you might like to know...
== I put on a mask to reveal my true identity ==