20 Snow missions

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Dark_Lizerd

Re: 20 Snow missions

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

A... less of a shock to the system...
allows you to acclimate to the change of temperature...
But...
"B" allows you to resist the change of temp, and with the car running, you can restore body heat
faster...
A hot drink will help here too...

As far as safer???
I think it would depend on the thermal shock...
Air temp or getting wet...
Best bet, stay dry... As survival guys would say, sweat kills...

Does that help???
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Thanks,
It helps, I'm sort of used with cold, but clothed until now...
May this winter bring some courage in those frosty nights.
Public nudity is different for men and women, and You could never be sure enough...

I think I'll prepare some IR cameras... or wireless battery operated PIRs?
(food for thought for a new project!)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Just make sure you push your limits... not exceed them...
Outdoor, risk of being caught... Oh the fun!!!
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Masteroftoys750

Post by Masteroftoys750 »

@Phantom980 I just wanted to say this is a great thread. It's well written, and very intriguing, and it sounds like you had a blast! You're amazing keep up the greatness!!!

I actually work with home automation /smarthome systems as well (control4). We should compare notes sometime!!! I've been working on some pet projects using different sensors in the systems to turn on and off devices connected to a raspberry pi, (vibrators, fucking machines, e-stim units) I would love to bounce ideas back and forth with you sometime!

I hope this isn't the last we here from you! (As its been a few months since you posted and we haven't heard about the 2016 winter "events" :wink: )

Hopefully we hear from you soon! :hi:
I find that little red buttons can be very educational. Whether they blow up something, or apply a strong current to the genitals, you just learned something.
sattyre

Post by sattyre »

Hi everyone. I, like everyone else here love hearing about your snow missions. I also live in Northern Ontario and am quite familiar with our winters. I have been outside naked in the winter, although, in nothing like the inescapable conditions Phantom has described.
I have also played outside naked at the height of black fly and mosquito season. Now I don't welt up due to bug bites nor do they make me itch so being bitten has no long term effects for me. I have tied my hands above my head to a tree limb and allowed the mosquitoes to feast as they wanted. It was fun and torturous and could fit in to Phantoms spring/summer snow-like missions. Having to go outside to be chewed by Mosquitoes while naked and perhaps in bondage and perform some kind of mission to get back inside could be fun and adventurous and help extend the helpless in less than Ideal conditions time at the cottage.
Everyone have fun and stay safe
MinnMan35

20 Snow missions

Post by MinnMan35 »

I love this thread.
I'm just disappointed it's been dormant for 3 years.

There must be more...
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, MinnMan
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

MinnMan35 wrote:I love this thread.
I'm just disappointed it's been dormant for 3 years.
There must be more...
Maybe because of your actions it happens now, ... or should we wait until it starts snowing? :roll:
Welcome back, MinnMan35
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Of course this topic can't be leaved without mad guy like me. :D
In fact, all time at reading i got thoughts like "She can't do this, she wil get hard sick", "She will die", "No way, this is impossible", "She really did this?"
Your story is very inspiring, gives true freedom for mind. Not little step, but big jump over edge of your feeling about your opportunity.
Well, today i'm sure, i will buy at this summer my cherished dream - a mermaid tail. And make some games in water.

So, about logic, cheating and ideas.
First i found - it's cheating with unknown cards. When you get a card with wrong number, nothing pervents to take card to home and easy skip next mission. For fix it there two ways:
1) Soft way: using RC locks that chains cards to anchor point.
2) Devil way: using RFID readers at card holding places. It checks right card every 10 seconds. Then cards must be blank (no number on all sides). You will know that card right or wrong only when tries to open the door :twisted:, and if it wrong - you must return and leave card on holding place, else door not opens even with right card.

Second - at game start cuff you hands behind your back with heavy irons, put same irons with 40 cm chain to ankles and connect cuffs together with chain that lenght allows to stand at full height. Maybe use ballgag :gag:. Then leave a key in pocket of your normal wear and lock into warderobe. All game you will feel yourself as captive of evil master.

Third - start game with blindfold and don't remove till you will hear a signal of your mission number zero. Card is near to door, but you must remove blindfold in snow without hands. If you so brave, walk 10 meters from door, spin and only then try to remove blindfold.

Fourth - return a rope mission, where you must crawl in snow. Maybe a 10 - 15 meters of horizontal mesh netting that at 40 cm from ground. Add a signal laser at crowling start, set random delay and let computer suddenly douse you with cold water when you crawling.

Fifth - randomized time limit per mission. If you late, your mission failed. It works same as winning, but every failed mission add a one punishment mission to bonus day (day of repentance). All this day you must be in bath and do missions being wet :twisted:.

Sixth - JUMANJI style! Replace direct numbers on screen to short rhyming riddles. Computer didn't get you time to think about solution, you must remember it and fast run out from house, and only on frost solve the riddle. It can includes descriptions of a place or path to a card. Ask your husband to come up with and program riddles, for fair play.

As usually, this is raw ideas, think them over carefully if you decide to implement them.

Tousand leg kisses from twisted mad sissy! :oops:
P.S. Now you are my idol, in line with Wonder Woman, Princess She-Ra and Xena Warrior Princess.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.