20 Snow missions

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
qwerty212

Re: 20 Snow missions

Post by qwerty212 »

Phantom980 wrote::( I wrote a whole response to that last post, and it never posted for some reason.
This is a good example about how sometimes tech fails. Please remember it as most of your session's dares are based on software writted by yourself. Anyway is a pain in the ass, specially from someone that write such long posts. When I posted new programs in the software section (time ago) I used to write the post and copy the text to a notepad before clicking Submit. Anyway thanks for have writted it again.
Phantom980 wrote:Anyways, wish me luck :)
Have fun
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I feel your pain!!! :cry:
I keep getting logged out when moving around the forum...
(Same problem)
I got in the habit of copping my post before posting... just in case, and it has saved me MANY times...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
ChrischanK

Post by ChrischanK »

hey there,

i've got another idea to make your missions more interesting.
You will need some additional RFID-readers. You will attach them to the trees for some short missions. Then in order to get back into your cottage you first will have to do a short mission and after bringing the card back to the cottage its prompts you to reset the card at its tree only to come back to your cottage to see what the next mission will be. Either another short one of having to bring the card to your cottage only to reset it at its tree or a longer one.
Doing so you have to take the probability for another short "rerun-mission" in account. I would recommend a decreasing probability for a "rerun-mission" with every "rerun-mission" completed, this way you will not get stuck doing reruns.
You could also start each mission with a "rerun-mission", so you will be forced outside to a tree twice (bringing the card from the tree to the cottage only to take it back and return to the cottage to see your next mission) before starting on your real mission. Also you will already be locked outside and probabaly be shivering from the cold and only then will see where your next mission will led to.
These "rerun-missions" can be really short, maybe 30 yards or so, as you might end up doing a few of them, before your real mission starts. I hope you get the point here.

You should really take into accout when programming, that you do not get stuck doing the reruns, a counter or so should do fine.
amy43

Post by amy43 »

Phantom980,
I was wondering if you were OK. We never heard back from you and it sounded like you were all set to embark on this years snow missions back on Jan 18. Please drop us a line to let us know that you are indeed ok. Always look forward to these snow missions from you. :hi:
Phantom980

Post by Phantom980 »

Hi Amy, I did make it ok. I did have to abort because the temperature dropped to -24 then to -32C without the windchill.

I went back two weekends later to do two mission days. Temps were good for that but the snow up there this year is the deepest it's been in years. Literally between 1.5 to 2 meters deep. About the top foot to two feet (I know I jump between metric and imperial :P) of snow was soft. Under that it gets kinda packed, and there's two icy layers from the two big warmups we had over the winter. It made it difficult to walk through. Some spots you walk fine through the soft snow, then others you break through the icy layer and sink down. With snowshoes it's no problem, with boots even if you're careful with your step you can mostly stay on top of the icy later. But barefoot your weight isn't spread out you break through easier. That sucks because it's so sharp, I got all these little cuts on my ankles and calves, even up past my knees. It really hurts the feet when they're tender like that.

The other thing I had to disable both times was the skylights opening. There was way too much snow on the roof to try to clear off. I just had to leave it, and stop the program from opening them. Sorta took away from the punishment mode. But it was replaced with the toecuff shuffle as a punishment. The first time up I did it once, with the key at the far corner of the deck. I had to clear a path before hand to get to it because the wall of snow outside the door was so high I wouldn't of been able to get up it when cuffed like that. The second trip I had to do it twice, both times the key was placed just off the deck a bit. This time however there was a grove carved from last time, with about 10 cm of soft snow filling it. So I left that, and carved a bit of a ramp in the snow at the edge of the deck that I'd have to navigate up and across the top of the snow to get to the keys. I had to be careful with my weight to not push too hard at any spot so I didn't break through. It'd just be more work to get out. It was intense for sure. Last time I had also cleared a little spot at the end to turn myself around but this time not. Unlocking the cuffs in the snow is not an option. It's hard to do it in the warmth, on a flat surface, but out there dexterity in the fingers is gone, and with tiny keys, and cuffs packed with snow it's impossible. I'm forced to turn around and head back in while trying to hold the keys behind my back. The snow was so deep the first time through my feet stayed under the snow. It was challenging to say the least. Not an easy feat naked. I loved the challenge.
ChrischanK wrote:hey there,

You will need some additional RFID-readers. You will attach them to the trees for some short missions....
I like the idea, but the logistics of that make it super difficult to execute. Each reader would need a wire run from it to the panel in the cottage, lots of things could go wrong. I like the idea tho because then the 'cheat' of grabbing more than one card while out and bringing them back couldn't be done.

Keep the ideas coming, I always am open to new ways to challenge myself up there.

I'd like to go one more time before winter ends, I wanted to go this long weekend but the temp was calling for -20 again so I decided to stay. The idea of one of my friends coming with me (which would be a first of a real person being a part of what I do) and being my master instead of the program has been tabled. I'm nervous, I don't know what it'd be like with a person actually telling me what to do, I've fantasized about it, but to actually do it might be different. But it's been presented as an option. That would be for this next weekend coming up. The only problem is, the forecast temp so far on Wed, Thurs & Fri are all showing above freezing. If the temp goes above freezing it'll make all the top snow a layer of ice again, which would ruin the snow and pretty much write off the rest of the season. So I might be done for the year :(

So we'll see
This was sent to me, I loved it!
ChrischanK

Post by ChrischanK »

Phantom980 wrote:
ChrischanK wrote:hey there,

You will need some additional RFID-readers. You will attach them to the trees for some short missions....
I like the idea, but the logistics of that make it super difficult to execute. Each reader would need a wire run from it to the panel in the cottage, lots of things could go wrong. I like the idea tho because then the 'cheat' of grabbing more than one card while out and bringing them back couldn't be done.
after posting this, i thought about that too. then i got the idea of using some wireless communication, but then you need to feed power to them. batteries would work, but you dont know how well they perform in the cold. who has never had a problem getting a car started in the winter :roll:

but in order to stick to the idea, you could put the additional readers to the back and/or sides of your cottage. this way the wiring could be done within the house. then you would have to walk around once or more, depending on how evil you want to be on yourself :twisted: , before your real mission starts.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I have twice read, through this thread and all I can say to Phantom980 is WOW!, One hell of a big WOW!, That is some fun times you are having there. Your set up is amazing and your story telling is great.
I have done things that require some long planning, thou not on this scale and I can really relate to the exciting buzz you described when setting it all up and the down you can get when your tasks are done and its time for home and little high again remembering it while retelling your story.
Your adventure was great so exciting and mentally I was with you every cold step of the way. It makes me wish there had been some snow here this year, so far nothing and it looks like I'll miss out on my annual naked snow fun.

Thanks for sharing your adventures.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

After all this time you probably thought your post had been relegated to the inactive pile. Well, that’s not really the case.

I haven't visited Bound Anna for probably several years. I recently returned to read some stories. I was amazed at how bad many of them were, including, no, especially mine. Your “20 Snow Missions” was a shining star among them.

My only comment, and I'm surprised nobody mentioned it is that you were indeed very lucky. You really need some sort of escape. Just in case of emergencies. Suppose you had sprained an ankle! Or something worse! Maybe another card in something that has to be broken to get to it would be a good idea.

You asked for suggestions "I need to come up with an idea for that. Maybe one that happens in the middle of the night. I want to add some more bondage to it, but that's hard in the snow. If anyone has any suggestions for changes or other missions I could do they are very welcome." To be honest, I've seen good ideas on this site, but seldom if ever any good suggestions in response to a direct request such as yours. Maybe I'll break that mold, but the odds are against that!

I've just now posted a true story entitled "The Hood" :arrow: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =11&t=8515 One form of torture for you would be to read it. The gist is that I sometimes wear one (Or more) hood that severely restrict my vision while roaming the neighborhood late at night and/or performing missions such as yours. I live in a suburban (Colorado) setting, and often find it hard to navigate with these hoods on. It's probably much darker where you play. With limited vision, and no ropes to guide you, you could fumble around for many hours trying to find your way through the woods. If you do suffer through the story you will get a better idea of what I'm talking about. While you don't need to follow my exact lead you might pick up some general ideas that can be modified to suit your needs.

As for more bondage, it depends on what you're into. For me winter bondage is easy, but I like to be bundled up warm and cozy, often to the extreme leaving me perspiring heavily. You apparently like freedom of movement and the cold.
There's another very old post "A different kind of bondage": from 12/25/2008, in the `Self Bondage Discussions' section of this site. :arrow: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... age#p17545 This is also a factual description, where I go into more detail on how I restrict my movements and generally make life and navigation more difficult. Here the basic idea is wearing multiple layers of ski suits, or ski pants and coats can be very restrictive and restrict your movements far more than you might imagine. Again you might get some ideas by scanning through this horrible piece of work.

I for one would like to hear what you come up with in the future. Please keep us posted.
Last edited by onestrangeguy on 09 Oct 2014, 17:47, edited 1 time in total.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
Phantom980

Post by Phantom980 »

I tend to drag it up once a year to blabber on about the snow. I read the hood, and I like the idea, especially with the holes kinda offset to mask normal vision. Some ideas come up but as you mention you are correct in my liking the freedom of movement, ish.

My problem is, if I have the ability to take it off, I will. It’s my major flaw, I get impatient or it’s harder than I want, or don’t want to do it as long. I’m combative when it comes being told what to do, even to myself. That’s why I’ve made such a complicated system, each year I find some kind of little loophole or a way around something, and for the next year I fix it.

The front of the cottage is all windows, my backup plan if I’m locked out is to break one. My backup needs to be extreme or I’m tempted to do it. Same with when at home I’m locked down for an electrical session or something. I have a way out but it will cause some serious damage to equipment. No you can’t plan for everything, yes it’s risky. Ya sometimes you just want out, but that’s where my bondage occurs. I like that even if I don’t want to be doing it anymore, or maybe the electricity feels too strong, I can’t escape it…I could if it was life or death, but with major consequence. It’s kinda those times where it’s too much, but I have to take it anyways that I like the most.

The problem with hood is limiting sound. There is critters out during winter up there I need to be mindful of, being able to hear and see the environment is important. I do have the idea where I could walk to a much further point with boots on, then once there lock a chain around a tree through the loops of the boots so they have to stay behind. Then I have a long walk back. The other idea I’ve been toying around with is getting some comfortable ankle cuffs that lock (not cuff style, but more of a leather) and lock a length of chain to them with the key locked away with my clothes. Thus having to spend the entire time not only naked but shackled too.

So as I begin to start thinking about this years missions I don’t really have any shining ideas to make it different. There’s one that I will be doing but rules say I can’t talk about it, and don’t worry, that makes it sound worse than it is :P. One thing will be no more midnight missions! But as for everything else, card distance, mission and penalty timings all seem to work quite well. This year will also have a small group of spectators however I’m nixing their custom mission. I want to keep it all automated. The extra code made it seem buggy. They will have the ability to stop it, or open a door in case of emergency but that’s it.

But who knows what’ll pop into my head between now and then!
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Thanks for the reply.
I understand your fondness for 'Freedom of movement'. I generally don't like being 'Tied down' either, at least in self bondage, but the restriction of an imposed handicap seems to work well for me. I also understand your dislike of being able to remove a restraint when the going gets tough. I had tried locking things on using small luggage locks through grommets placed in the fabric. This seemed to work well, although For my purposes I decided this was a bad idea. Once or twice, quite a number of years ago, I was stooped by an officer of the law. Nothing happened, but it would be rather difficult to explain why I was locked within a hood covering my face. This would also raise their suspicions. I'm generally able to resist the temptation to remove things, but as in 'The Hood' I did remove it when I became lost. Admittedly, it would have been better if that had not been possible.
The offset eye holes in my hood were actually a fortunate accident. It's amazing how the human brain can learn to adjust to such restrictions though. The limited view caused by the smallish size of the holes is actually more of a hindrance. The 'Dimming' effect of a mesh fabric such as a scarf, or in my case a 'Grim reaper hood' is another major factor. As for sound, it's really difficult to describe those effects. Sounds created within the hood such as breathing, rustling of fabric or sounds I make, such as talking, reverberate within the hood. That is a strange effect, but It's the outside sounds that are really strange. Some are muffled, while other very faint sounds seem to get through with no problem. It's not like you're deaf, it's just different! Determining the direction a sound came from becomes very difficult though.
We're operating in very different environments which makes a big difference. Since I'm in an urban area, 'Midnight missions' are the mainstay of my play. In my area there are few 'Critters'. We do have rabbits and coyotes in the area, I've never been attacked by a rabbit. Coyotes, can at times be pretty nasty, but I tend to play in areas where they are less likely to be. My main concern is late night joggers and dog walkers.
I totally understand your 'Rules' on not disclosing your future plans, and I wouldn't dare ask you to do that.
While it's not yet complete, I've been working on an idea for an electrical device that is operated by a tilt switch. This device will give me a rather painful jolt if I tilt my head downward so that I can see what is in front of me, and where I'm going.
I'm looking forward to your next installment, perhaps next spring.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
aurissa

Post by aurissa »

I just got through reading this entire thread and what a most interesting read it was. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. These seem like quite unique adventures even for a fellow Canuck who has to deal with winter as well. I could never dream up such sessions yet here they are in printed autobiographical form. You are a wonder indeed.

Thanks again and please be safe up there.

aurissa
aurissa
Phantom980

Post by Phantom980 »

Don't get me wrong! I love to be tied down, the more immobile the better, but yes with minimal restraints. But out there on the missions it's all about being completely exposed to the environment, and forced to do so. Any bit of 'protection' the idea of it all bugs me. Even the ankle shackles I was talking about earlier I have a bit of issue with. In my mind they're too thick, and the leather is like an insulator from the snow. An actual cuff would be ideal, cold thin metal, but not wearable over days.

As for the rules of revealing this years differences, it's more forum rules than my own. It's something I had to research elsewhere to come to my conclusions for this winter.

As for the urban environment, that's where I am now. A huge change from my second last place, I know you're pain. I'm right by a college now too, so night fun isn't really an option anymore either. :( But for me hopefully it wont be for too much longer. Although I can't complain about all the college boys around :hi:
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Maybe when you can come back to play outside again you can try to have somekind on chastity belt and a plug that can't be removed without having the keys.

This is how I do it:

The zipties are just for adjust the lenght.
Doing this you will have to walk with it inside of you, with the disconfort that it means and with the inflating valve hanging from you, so you will feel it between your legs balancing.
And even more: the weird sensation of having to change from standing position to crawling of kneeling with a plug inside of you.

Just an idea.

Greets from Barcelona
Alatriste

Post by Alatriste »

Thank you so much for your wonderfull, most exiting and perfectly written contributions. I really enjoyed reading this complete thread a lot and I am most fascinated about your adventures in the snow. I am a silent reader of boundanna quite a while. In my eyes your contributions are extraordinary compared to most other contributions I read.
However, some of the scenes you described scared me a lot. Swimming under ice and going to prolonged night missions after consuming lots of wine is extremely dangerous in my eyes. I was scared when reading this, even I knew that you must have survived (who else should have posted when not you?).
I hope you are ok and I would be glad to read from you in the future.
Best Alatriste
P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
"all work and no time to play makes Jack a dull boy"
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi,
Phantom980 wrote:As for the urban environment, that's where I am now.
I have a serious question, and, although I know there are slim chances You (Phantom980) log back in, maybe some other member could answer...

I like being bitten by frost, and I live in town. As I see it, I have two options to start playing with cold:
A) Open window and wait for the cold to settle, eventually play, then free myself to close window
(slow set-in, longer total exposure, less cold than outside)
B) Drive to some secluded location, keep motor running, and do some [almost] naked "mission".
(sudden, sharp, "maximum" cold, but easier to maintain core temp high)

Which one do You think it's "safer" (health-wise) and how would You advise training for?
(winter is coming, I should start also...)