Kept for hours by my computer against my will! Oops...

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Trapper

Kept for hours by my computer against my will! Oops...

Post by Trapper »

This is a true story about something that happened to me only last weekend!

It was 5 o'clock in the morning. I had just dropped my girlfriend off at the airport to go away for the week. 'Right, here's my chance for some playtime' I thought. I had already been meticulously planning this in my head for some days, but now she was gone I could actually do it!

I sat myself down on one of the kitchen chairs. I sat down carefully, as there was a butt plug suckered to it. I lowered myself down and fastened the belt I had prepared across my chest, which looped through the back of the chair. One more just at my groin to hold that to the back of the chair, and another just at the very top of my thighs looped around the bottom of the chair, to keep my groin down. As I pulled the last one tight, I gave a groan as I felt the butt plug being pushed further into me. My feet I'd already fastened to each chair leg, and so now my whole body, apart from my arms and neck (for safety reasons) was tied tightly to the chair, the butt plug pushing deep into my asshole.

I'd already decided on a release mechanism by this point - I was going to use the (very impressive) Motion Detection software which I found in the 'software' section of these forums. The basic idea is that after a certain time of my choosing the keys (on a string) would be released by the CD tray release and swing into my hand. However with this software as an added twist, you can choose to allow the computer to punish you by adding time onto your sentence whenever you move, and also set up the microphone to add time for making noise. Before even starting to bind myself I had tested and tested this, to make sure that the string didn't catch on the CD drive, and that the keys would end up in the right place. By the time I started to handcuff my hands behind my back and to the chair, my ball-gag was on and the warm-up timer was already going - meaning that in about 2 minutes the time proper would start, and time would start being added on for movement and noise. It was 6 o'clock-ish when I snapped the final cuff over my wrist, and had just enough time before the main timer started to struggle around and find that there was no way to reach the belts, my feet, or anything whatsoever. I felt actually quite scared, as I'm not exactly an sb aficionado - I dabble here and there. :gag:

I saw the timer tick over '5.00'. I had only planned for 5 minutes at first as this was to be a dummy run. I sat up still and tried to become as quiet as possible by controlling my breathing and being careful not to clink my handcuffs. I moved my eyes to look down at my groin, my member was swollen and hard. I looked back at the computer screen; '5.42'. Had the counter gone UP? I started to panic, but managed to stay still and convince myself that I had started the timer at 6.00 by mistake. Of course!

The room was dark, lit only by a lamp pointed straight at me from the other end of the room. The light flickered. '6.32'. :shock:

I looked over to the light to see a moth dancing around the bulb. Every time it crossed in front of the light, the light would flicker and the timer rose. I remembered feeling my heart sink. There was no maximum timer on the programme, and the only failsafe I really had was that my friend was coming over later that evening. Even so, that would be unthinkably embarassing. '9.12'. Th moth continued to bounce around and I struggled in my bonds again; '11.05, 12.04, 13.03' God I couldn't get out of this! I had actually managed to (for the first time I might add), bind myself in such a way that it was completely impossible to get out. I sat still again and moaned through my gag. The computer beeped as the timer ticked up another minute - my computer had heard me... :(

It was difficult to gauge time using only the computer timer, but I think about an hour later and the moth had gone - died or lost interest in the light at last probably. The computer started back at me with the timer '02.07.16' - over 2 hours left! My neck was starting to ache - I hadn't moved it now for well over 50 mins, for fear of further punishment. 'Maybe I could let it drop and then rest it there' I thought, considering the cost of 1 more minute for moving against a more accomodating position, but on reflection I was tied in such a way that would make any position uncomfortable for my neck. It was only 4 hours until my friend was due to arrive. The butt plug, which I had only ever used before in 5 minute stints (and which I'd only bought a week ago as a butt-plug-virgin!), was swollen and uncomfortable in my asshole, whilst the belts continued to cut into my groin and legs, pinning me to the chair. This was already by far the most extreme self bondage (although admittedly tame for some) I had ever tried. The concentration that went into keeping perfectly still and quiet was exhausting, and the pressure now on my neck was torturous. The computer stared back at me; uncompromising and cold. I wasn't going anywhere, I thought, until I had done my time the computer's way.

So I sat there, still and quiet for the next 2 hours. I wanted to wriggle around to relieve the aching in my asshole and roll my head around my shoulders to stretch out my neck, but I managed to resist the urge. When the timer ticked back down to the last minute I felt my heart soar. Soon, I thought, I would be free of this aching in my ass, this pain in my neck - oh how good it would feel to move my body again! There was still over an hour until my friend got back. '0.56', said the timer.

To tell the rest of the story would be a waste - I would much rather let your minds roam free and let you use your imagination from this point! Any ideas for how this story could have continued are more than welcome...
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Kept for hours by my computer against my will! Oops...

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

56 seconds... 56 seconds left... did he make it or not???

Kinda sounds like "Gilligan's Island"... 2 hours into he's 5 minute ordeal... he still waits for release...
Maybe next time you could add some toys to help pass the time...

or, if you had a friend that knew what you were up to, they could call every so often to see if you got out... :shock:
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

seems the motion detector proggy is missing the all important

"ignore moths" button.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:
[
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Actually... remote viewed the event...
It was Jenny in one of her other forms, attracted to a hot new flame...
Unfortunately, in that form, she was confused by the light, but later left when she had it figured out...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:It was Jenny in one of her other forms
I can conjure up and send what I need. No need to get into another form. :roll:

That's what one can do when one has powers. Evil powers... :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Pleasure bound

Post by Pleasure bound »

Love your story. Who'd have planned for moth interference, eh?
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Wow, what a story :shock:

And I though that keeping the cats in the other room was safe enough when using the Motion Detector :o

I will include a max time tied control on next versions ,but a the moment , if you do want something similar just leave the laptop not connected to ac. so when battery goes under a security % (usually 15% on my programs) you'll be free.

Greets from Barcelona