My Florida Vacation, Staked Out In The Rain

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
LoRee
Retired Moderator

My Florida Vacation, Staked Out In The Rain

Post by LoRee »

My GF did a paid model shoot for an E-zine in Florida. We drove down & I got to spend 10 days in full fem. We stayed in Cape Coral, at the private residence of the E-zine's owner/publisher who goes by "Parrothead" (PH). We arrived before sundown on the 22nd and started shooting the next day. We only shot a half day Saturday cause weekends were meant for play. PH had an enclosed back yard with a tall solid privacy fence. The yard grass was a special kind, hardy and durable with thick soft blades. Since scattered thunder showers were forecast for the afternoon /evening hours, I decided to fulfill a long time desire to be staked out nude spread eagle in the rain.
We ran up to Walmart and I purchased four aluminum tent pegs. I had packed rope and had enough steel rings in the "Toy Bag" for my needs. I found a spot in the shadow of the house and went about laying it out. I pre-tied rope coils around my wrist and ankles. SRDs were attached to each stake. I sat down and tied the ends of the foot ropes to my ankle loops and pulled them even. Then I scooched back on my ass til my legs were sufficiently spread taut. Then I laid back and reached for the rope above my head. I tied them off to my wrist coils, then reached for the "pull end" and pulled. This pulled me into a nice tight inescapable spread eagle. My only planned escape mechanism was my GF.
It had showered twice already that afternoon, but the sun came out a blazing hot after each cloud burst had passed. I had heard the distant thunder of the next wave all the while I was preparing myself. It was completely overcast by the time I was done and I knew I didn't have long to wait. It was like somebody turned on a hose, the rain just suddenly fell. I struggled furiously against my bonds in an honest effort to escape. But as usual I had done an excellent job of binding myself. I languished there naked and helpless as the rain pounded down upon me, enjoying every minute of it.
It rained for about twenty minutes, then just stopped. It didn't clear this time, thunder and lightening continued to flash and boom. In less than ten minutes it was raining again, but not as hard as before. That is when I noticed I had an incredible hard on. The rain intensity rose and ebbed for about 30 minutes before it stopped. About that time my GF strode out in a one piece swim suit carrying an empty half gallon plastic milk jug.
"You look all wet sweetie"
"Well Duh! It's kinda been raining you know. Whatcha got there?"
"Just a little something to take care of those neglected nipples of yours." Seems she had purchased a pair of two inch (5 cm) metal clamps with green rubber coated tips. She had a long piece of nylon cord tied to one which she applied to my right nipple. She ran the cord over the low branch of an over hanging sapling, through the jug handle, then back over the branch. She applied the other clamp to my left nipple and tied off the cord to it. She stood held out her hand with a look of mock concern and said, "Oh my. It looks as though it are going to rain." She couldn't keep a straight face and began to laugh. But before going she said, "Oh I almost forgot", pulled aside the crotch of her bathing suit straddled my face and pissed.
The rain started falling again as she scurried for cover. It started out light this time, but as it's intensity grew, so did the volume of the milk jug. Completely full, the jug would put 4.165lbs (1.893kg) of tension on my nipples. By the time the rain stopped again it was nearly a quarter full. It swayed painfully as the wind blew. I was in agony.
I was ready to quit, but obviously GF wasn't ready to release me. My nipples weren't the only thing aching. My erection was throbbing for relief. All I could do is writhe there naked, in helpless wet agony.
It was getting dark before GF finally came back. She was disappointed at the level of water the jug had collected. "Well it's not like I can leave these on all night." And with that she quickly removed the clamps simultaneously. I yelped from the pain. She leaned over and kissed me. "Goodnite honey. Sleep tight" She giggled at her cleaver pun as she skittered off into the growing darkness. It was about 81°F (27 °C). Throughout the night it never got cooler than 78° F (25.5°C) although it did sprinkle on and off throughout the night.
Sunup was ten minute to seven. There was no shade to hide my exposed flesh. It got up to 88°F(31°C) before GF came out to release me. But not before she flogged my bound spread open exposed torso.
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Dark_Lizerd

Re: My Florida Vacation, Staked Out In The Rain

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Too bad.... you seem to be having all the fun...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Dark_Lizerd said
Too bad.... you seem to be having all the fun...
Dude, that's what summer is for is to have as much fun as you can. What a minute, I think that's what life should be all about too. :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

Sounds like a little diabolical fun! Vacations are never long enough.
RADER

Post by RADER »

I hope the bug's or ant's did not eat you alive.
Great story, how come I did not have that much fun on vacation? Rader