my instruction session #2

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
emma

my instruction session #2

Post by emma »

I got up that morning with butterflies in my stomach. I had been planning to do the Training Scenerario #2 based on some of the suggestions of the boundanna folks for over a week... and I hadn't gotten a chance... the day was finally here!

I had chained myself up the night before using a combo lock like I often do... I had a #2 ass plug in with a lot of lube that had been leaking into my panties all night. The panties were all I was wearing. Simple tie... ankles with cuffs to each corner of the bed, then I put on handcuffs, then combo lock the padlock chain with my arms over my head... face down.

When I woke up it was already light enough to see, so I undid the combo lock quickly and untied myself. I went into the bathroom and setup
to take an enema. Removing the panties and plug I got down on all fours and slipped the tube into my ass... I closed my eyes and rested my forehead against the cool floor as the warm water ran into me.

After sleeping all night with the #2... I had no problem getting the #3 in with a liberal amount of KY... I pulled on some panties and got dressed for work. The plug was big enough I knew it wouldn't come out on it's own, even as I walked around all day!

I was crazy turned on by the time I got home that night... So wearing my skirt suit I went about casually mixing up a batch of "fake" cum... I make this on the stove and I knew I had to do it first before I set anything else up so it had time to cool... There is nothing like wanting to swallow and having to wait!

It didn't take long to mix that up... I thought about how I must look, standing in my kitchen in 4" heels mixing up a batch of cum... With that done, I went and got a large rubber cock... I am not lucky enough to have one with a tube through it (yet!) so I taped a tube to the outside using some electrical take... and I tested it out and figured out how much I could get it and still figure I could suck without choking... then put an airhole in the tube that I'd have to seal with my lips.

I duct taped the cock to the corner of my kitchen counter island, which is just about the right height if I kneel submissively before it... I kneeled down experimentally and licked the tip, it was perfect. I had to kneel down carefully with the #3 in me, I felt incredibly full, even after wearing it all day...

The tube I connected up to a camelback bag... You know like you get for hiking. I love these things and use them for all kinds of things... including enemas. I set the bag up on the counter, I'd fill it later with the cum. I went and dipped a finger in, licked it, but it was still too hot. It was thickening up nicely though, and had the right salty taste.

I had a vase that I was going to drop the release keys into... It was skinny so I couldn't get my hand into it, but when filled with cum, it would float to the top... To ensure this I had attached them to a boat keychain float, you know, those foam things. I duct taped it to the near leg of my dining room table. On the far end of the table I set a heavy drinking pitcher of water, with a layer of oil on the top... This will make sense later!

The cum was still pretty hot but I knew it would only get cooler as time passed. I filled the camelback with it, maybe 1.5L worth, mmm! The camelback I set on the counter, and tied to the sink faucet, so I couldn't drag it over later and possibly get at it. The way the tube was, I didn't think it would siphon when I sucked on it, so I could suck up however much I wanted.

My heels had an ankle strap, round toe, with a slight platform... I knew from experience that I would be able to crawl in them if I wanted without them coming off. I was wearing opaque black tights. I looped two short chains around my ankles and then looped a third through them, tying it all up with a padlock, the key to which was in my bedroom... I couldn't get the chains off, but the 4" or so of slack would let me sort of walk.

I have this huge long chain that I bought from Home Depot... super heavy like for a boat anchor! I took off my suit jacket, underneath I was wearing a black cotton button up with a bra underneath that. I had a chain I think designed for an animal that was just the right length to go around my waist.

I went to a spot about halfway between the vase with the key and the cock and looped the chain around this table with my plasma on it, which I secured with a padlock. The concept was simple, if I really wanted free that way, I would break my TV in the process. I padlocked the chain again to the one around my waist, and double checked the length. Perfect on the first try, I could make it to the cock, but not into the kitchen (where I might get another fluid for the vase if I wanted to escape)... and I could make it into the dining room to the vase, but not far enough to get to the pitcher of oil and water... If I tried to rip the vase free, I'd spill the oil.

I just stood there for a minute and closed my eyes. The chain was heavy, pulling at my waist, my feet were tucked into my high heels, and I became aware of the ass plug as I ran my hands over my breasts, kneading them and my already erect nipples. I walked back and forth experimentally a few times, feeling the very heavy weight of the chain drag behind me. All I could get to was the cock, and the vase. The cock, and the vase.

I got my purse and pulled out a tube of lipstick, and applied a fresh coat. I love the taste, and always like to get blowjobs off on the right foot. Then from my purse I got the final thing, a pair of handcuffs, and with eyes closed in a moment of ecstacy, cuffed my hands behind my back. It was now done....

I walked over to the counter, where the cock was waiting for me. I kneeled down before it, arms cuffed behind me, breasts out-thrust, and licked the tip almost experimentally. I imagined my training instructor, telling me to suck the cock, to take the cum into my mouth. I licked and sucked it, bobbing my head at it, looking up at the man I imagined to be there, until finally I took it into my mouth sealing the hole in the tube, and sucked hard.

Hot salty sticky sperm flooded into my mouth, and I felt myself leak into my panties and my entire body just relaxed at the beautiful feeling. I sucked a mouthful and then pulled away, cum dripping onto my shirt. I stood up carefully with the load in my mouth, carefully walked into the other room. The ankle chain really slowed my progress, especially given the heels were so high... Finally I kneeled down again and lovingly bent over the vase, letting the cum run out of my mouth, over my lips.

I repeated the exercise four or six more times, totally lost in the beautiful fantasy... but I had a surprise coming! At some point I was sucking the now cum covered cock, just starting to suck another load in, when the camelback shifted... causing a siphon!

Suddenly the warm salty cum was gushing into my mouth. I pulled back instinctively, but then it just came out of the air hole I could cut in the tube, splashing down on my breasts, skirt, and shirt. I shoved as much as the cock into my mouth as I could, and I started swallowing.... I don't know how much I took, at least a cup or two, I just swallowed and swallowed, taking slight rests where I would just let it fill my cheeks up like a chipmunk... the cum was running out of my mouth now... finally! I figured out that I could blow, to break the siphon...

I pulled off the cock and collapsed into a mess on the floor, panting... My stomach was gurgling now with what I had just swallowed.... I was so turned on, I had to come.... I laid on my stomach and yanked up my pencil skirt as best I could with my cuffed hands, and reached back around to fondle myself, thrusting my pelvis bone into the floor, until I finally screamed out an orgasm...

I lay there for a moment, almost ready to cry, my face covered now in stick drying cum... looking up at the cock... I had more work to do if I wanted to get free. I sucked another load into my mouth, this time managing to avoid a siphon, and crawled it over to the vase, depositing it...

Many more trips it took... about 30 maybe before the vase was full enough that I could reach the key float... Which was covered in cum slime! It probably took me 15 minutes laying there to fatfinger the key into the handcuff keyhole.... and then to release the padlock around my waist...

I yanked my skirt up, and ripped my tights and panties down, and masturbated, feeling the dried cum on my face and tits, smearing it from the vase on my inner thighs.... oh my god... it was great!

THANK YOU SO MUCH guys for helping me come up with this...
Last edited by emma on 04 Mar 2009, 03:42, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

:shock: Wow...

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Wow is right! :shock:

Sounds like you had a great time! Would loved to have seen you getting force fed that cum. :twisted:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
lj

Post by lj »

next time, nipple clamps :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
huve

Recipe

Post by huve »

Emma

Please please please could you post your recipe for the 'fake' cum, I have tried so many times and never get it right. I love your stories and managed to replicate your first one myself, if you can post the recipe I will deo this one too. Its a fanmtastic story!
emma

Post by emma »

hmm I sort of wing it when I make it, but I tell you what, I'll try to write down the recipe next time... I've tried to make it lots of different ways but settled on a mix of corn starch and flour.... the hardest part is getting it not to clump!

I love how you are following along with the "instruction" too! We're classmates!
bobbi

Re: my instruction session #2

Post by bobbi »

i would be interested in the recipe too because i do not like eggs nor do i trust uncooked ones. i read i could replace it with some sort of x gum powder thing since all its job is to thicken i guess. but no idea.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

There is nothing like wanting to swallow and having to wait!
why cant i find someone who feels this way? :?
Pamelacd

Post by Pamelacd »

Even now, repeat readings of this get me going !
zippyhuhwhat

Post by zippyhuhwhat »

OK, this is my first post and I'm about to bed I've been up for near 24 hours and my id is fully in control.

The p[roblem with all of these recipes is that they're fake/

Just do what you're too shamed to admit you want to do and scoop the wet spot into a baby food jar.

Then have a bowl of oatmeal when you wake up. like I'll be doing in 6-12 hours of whenever it is that I rise.

p.s. if you enjoy rimjobs I'd give indian spice a try

peace out
zippyhuhwhat

Post by zippyhuhwhat »

OK, I figure I should clarify that...

Taste is the last step. What we need to do is get this recipe to have a consistent texture at room temperature through body temperature.

Ohh and cut the bleach from the recipe entirely because duh.
alx1515

Post by alx1515 »

Just read this HOLY HELL what a great experience I will be trying something like it soon. If your still on the site did you ever post the cum recipe?