Self bondage that went horribly wrong

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
lj

Re: Self bondage that went horribly wrong

Post by lj »

bound_jenny wrote: I do self-bondage as a pleasure, not as a pseudo-forced thing. Jenny.

that made me think a bit about my own motivation.

some of you will know I've more or less stopped SB as I have become active in partnered BDSM. A while ago I was enjoying a private session with a Dom (yes, a Dom, something of a departure for me, being strictly hetero, but so's he...can get a bit confusing :lol: ) I was cuffed, wrists and ankles, chained together, inside a leather sleepsack, with a hood and gag. Anyway, after a while I got a bit bored and realised the cuffs hadn't been padlocked, so I released myself, managed to unzip the sleepsack, took off the hood and gag, and wandered downstairs where he and his sub were having a quiet cup of tea and said hello.

After the initial surprise, we had a chat about it. He said he was surprised that I'd released myself, as most people in a similar position choose to stay there and not try to escape even if they can. Perhaps it's because I'm more Dom than sub (I'm a switch, after all) or just need a different thing from bondage. Suffice to say, I was put back in the sack, this time with leg irons, police handcuffs, and the sleepsack was chained shut and as a friendly gesture, a pair of vicious nipple clamps that I couldn't reach. Now that was fun :D
be a switch, double the fun :-)
ben63376

Post by ben63376 »

lj wrote:
bound_jenny wrote: I do self-bondage as a pleasure, not as a pseudo-forced thing. Jenny.

some of you will know I've more or less stopped SB as I have become active in partnered BDSM. A while ago I was enjoying a private session with a Dom (yes, a Dom, something of a departure for me, being strictly hetero, but so's he...can get a bit confusing :lol: ) I was cuffed, wrists and ankles, chained together, inside a leather sleepsack, with a hood and gag. Anyway, after a while I got a bit bored and realised the cuffs hadn't been padlocked, so I released myself, managed to unzip the sleepsack, took off the hood and gag, and wandered downstairs where he and his sub were having a quiet cup of tea and said hello.

After the initial surprise, we had a chat about it. He said he was surprised that I'd released myself, as most people in a similar position choose to stay there and not try to escape even if they can. Perhaps it's because I'm more Dom than sub (I'm a switch, after all) or just need a different thing from bondage. Suffice to say, I was put back in the sack, this time with leg irons, police handcuffs, and the sleepsack was chained shut and as a friendly gesture, a pair of vicious nipple clamps that I couldn't reach. Now that was fun :D
lol :D
Know yourself. If you need help, call the FBI.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

lj said
A while ago I was enjoying a private session with a Dom (yes, a Dom, something of a departure for me, being strictly hetero, but so's he...can get a bit confusing :lol: )
Sexual orientation has little to do with the basic Dom/sub dynamics. While I know some male Doms who absolutely will not play male subs, that is a personal hangup of the individual Dom. It is no more strange or unusual for men to play with each other in a BDSM venue, than a sports venue.
We all derive pleasure from various aspects of Bondage/BDSM. Jenny clearly enjoys different aspects of bondage than I do. I really get off on the pseudo-force and humiliation of DID, whether self or partnered bondage. Just like you only want to go so far with your femininity fantasy, where as I want to take it as far as it can go. But the one commonality amongst us all here is that we derive pleasure from what we do. That's what it's all about, ENJOYMENT! :mrgreen: ENJOY YOURSELF :mrgreen: ENJOY YOURSELF :mrgreen: ENJOY YOURSELF :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

lj wrote:

You always seem to have the most interesting anecdotes and a quite entertaining way to tell them. Nice. :D

Especially the nipple clamps. :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

MIstress Jenny,

thanks for the nice words :-)

As a kink friend of mine says "You don't have to be solemn to be serious"

BDSM needs care and safety, and the well-being of your sub is very important, but even the most serious scenes can have their funny side. I'm in all this for fun, primarily, new experiences are the motivation.

Incidentally, the M/m relationship I mentioned is something I never thought I could, or would do. Something to do with the age I am and the imprinting of society and the people around me during earlier years. It was the realisation that you can separate BDSM play from sex that came from "exposure" to the wide range of different gradations of sexual preferences that I have come across over the last year or so. My play partner is lesbian, I'm the only man she plays with, I know three trans-gender ladies I consider friends, yet a year ago I barely knew what TS/TG etc were! and as well as being sub to a Dom, I have also recently been Dom to a male sub (seemed only fair :lol: ) It has been an interesting journey. And in a couple of days I'll be sessioning with a Domme who says she is particularly hard on switches, I know what she is like when she was being gentle (our first play-scene, now she knows my limits - very very few ) so it might be an "interesting "experience :shock:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

That's about the size of it. Once one starts getting out of the proverbial box, the well-set comfort zone, one notices that all those supposedly "fringe" cases are real people too. One begins acquiring a wider vision of people, in considering them as people first, with their preferences/orientations/kinks/etc. second. One gains a kind of kinship with them. It's a lot easier when one is comfortable with one's own divergences from the "norm", and vice-versa. It's a sort of self-sustaining cycle.

It all boils down to one principle: accepting and understanding diversity, be it among others or even, just as importantly, within ourselves.

Jenny.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

I agree with most of what Jenny said, with the exception
. . . one notices that all those supposedly "fringe" cases are real people too.
There are some obvious exceptions, "Pedophile" spring immediately to mind for some odd reason. Of course there are the odd "White Slavery Kidnappers" & "Serial/Thrill Killers" too. Yes every body has there quirks. But there are some who just don't need to be amongst us. :evil:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

LoRee wrote:I agree with most of what Jenny said, with the exception
. . . one notices that all those supposedly "fringe" cases are real people too.
There are some obvious exceptions, "Pedophile" spring immediately to mind for some odd reason. Of course there are the odd "White Slavery Kidnappers" & "Serial/Thrill Killers" too. Yes every body has there quirks. But there are some who just don't need to be amongst us. :evil:
Oh, silly me... I forgot to mention that criminals are not included in my definition. Come on... :roll:

Note to self: append posts with lengthy and boring disclaimers to avoid such horribly disastrous situations in the future...

Jenny.

Disclaimer: No animals were harmed in the composition of this post. Void where prohibited by law. Local and federal taxes apply. Warranty does not cover damage by abuse of product. Follow directions on label. Once heated, contents may be hot. May contain peanuts.