Had this ever happen to you? (Gordian drawstring knot)

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
wayneheidlebaugh

Had this ever happen to you? (Gordian drawstring knot)

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

Have you ever had this happen to you before? It's the middle of Summer and It's hot. I was swimming in the pool for hours It was the mid 70s and the jogging shorts were becomming the greatest summer fasion trend. the swim suit I wore that day was that style with a draw string. after I was done swimming I started to untie the draw string and ended up with this really tough knot that was not only hard to untie but the draw string was tite. I couldn't slip it off. Doing so only made the knot itself even titer I was stuck in my swim suit. I was with my grandma at the time and we had other places to go so I made the best of the situation and just put on a Tshirt and flipflops. I wasn't to worried, the swimsuit itself was comfortable and fit loose enough so going to the bathroom wasn't a problem. I could have gone all Summer like this. I probably could have baithed in it if I had to, but when it came time for church that would have been a problem. especially if the swimsuit was wet so I had to cut it off.
Sir Cumference

Re: Had this ever happen to you? (Gordian drawstring knot)

Post by Sir Cumference »

Yup.

A sloppily tied knot that gets wet and pulled in the wrong direction is the recipe for trouble.

When the kids were younger, one of the entertainments on longer car trips were a piece of rope that we would tie in a lot of complicated knots, then throw to them on the back seat.
:mrgreen:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Happened on my Martial Arts pants one time. We are not technically allowed to casually wear these pants unless in practice, or going to/coming from the dojo. Felt trapped until I retrieved the tools to DIY my way out of them.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

I was staying at a motel with a swimming pool. Across the street was a dancwear shop so I put on my turltneck leotard and tights to go over to see if they had anything new in my size. They did not. On the way back, I decided that since it was warm out, I would take a jump into the pool. I came out and went to my room to change clothes, and found the leotard was so wet that the zipper would not move. And the room was cold! I finally had to track down a maid and ask her to lower the zipper for me. Even then, I had to literally peel it off.
wayneheidlebaugh

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

Sir Cumference wrote:Yup.

A sloppily tied knot that gets wet and pulled in the wrong direction is the recipe for trouble.

When the kids were younger, one of the entertainments on longer car trips were a piece of rope that we would tie in a lot of complicated knots, then throw to them on the back seat.
:mrgreen:
That's exactly how it happend to me. Believe it or not, that is how I came up with the idea of padlocking shorts on.