Captivity

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
LockedDummy

Captivity

Post by LockedDummy »

My interest in self-bondage is a little different than most, I think. What I'm really into is captivity. It's not exactly the bondage that turns me on. It's the thrill of powerlessness. I want to be stuck. But I also want suspense. I want to not-know what's going to happen to me. I want to not-know when it's going to end. I want to be completely helpless, and truly compelled to obey. Otherwise....it's all just 'playing along' right? And 'playing along' just doesn't work for a cynic like me.

I serve a Mistress online. She assigns tasks, monitors results, etc. I pay her, but it's not like the typical dommes you find on phone sex sites where it's all about "financial domination". We handle the "business" aspects separately, and our play time is all about power. Usually we arrange a time to talk, I pay, and then our phones are connected and we can talk. This time, she had me pre-buy a large block of time that she could disburse as she saw fit.

Basically I was her captive for the day, and she had 90 minutes of phone time to use. She could call me anytime, demand anything, and I would have to do it. Obviously the theme was "Captivity"

I have a tent. it's a good tent. I spent good money on it. She made me get inside, with two bags of 15-bean soup, a landline telephone, and a knife. Before the session, I randomly set a small combination lock (for luggage) and sent her a picture of it. She confirmed that the pic was clear and she could read it, so I deleted my local copy of the picture. Then I used that lock to join the zippers of the tent together, trapping me inside.

Safety was easy. I had a knife. I could slice my way out at any time. But in doing so...I would destroy my tent. this really only works if you have a tent you like and actually care if it gets wrecked. If you don't have one, you could buy an expensive tent and then return it if it remains intact by the end of the session. Or you could rent a tent.

I used a Kelty Gunnison 2 if anyone is interested. It's maybe 20 Sq feet, and only about 40 inches high. So quite cramped inside unless you're lying down.

So there I was. Alone. Captive. No idea what time it was. No idea how long I'd been captive. No idea when I would be let out. No idea what would happen to me. She called and gave me my task. I had to separate the bags of 15-bean soup into piles of individual beans.

When you've been sitting in a dimly lit tent for a while and someone gives you a task like this....you're initially overjoyed. The mind craves stimulus. However, after a short time doing this task, you realize it's absolutely brutal torment. Every bean you pick up feels like so little progress. Every time you look at the bowl you're crushed by how much work is left to do. It's boring. It's not stimulating at all. you initially think it might be a soothing, calming kind of time-waster project like cross-stitching. But it's not. It's hard to explain. It's like "enforced boredom"

the neat aspect of this scene (which neither of us expected) was how exhausting it was. Making piles of beans inside that tiny tent started to eat up valuable real-estate on the floor of the tent. Which meant less space for me. I could sit cross-legged. I could lie on my side. I could kneel. There were only a handful of positions I could be in and still effectively sort beans. However, eventually I would fatigue and need to change positions. And after a while I noticed that my ability to hold each position diminished over time. I would wear out faster and faster. So even though I was mostly stationary, and barely moving....this kicked my butt. I was truly truly exhausted by this task.

She called me a few times throughout to provide encouragement, and taunting. Towards the end, as I was getting more exhausted, I was getting less patient, and perhaps even slightly angry. "Please just let me out!". She was cruel. No mercy. Finish the beans she said. At one point she said I could remove a handful of beans from the bowl and take them out of the game if I tried to eat them. Obviously I tried it. But it was a cruel trick. The beans are far too hard to be eaten raw. That was a tough moment. For a minute, I thought I could scoop a huge handful of beans and make a giant leap towards freedom. Imagine my disappointment and despair as I gave up trying to chew and let the slobbery beans fall out of my mouth and back into the bowl.

Late in the evening she called again to check my progress. I was not finished, but she took mercy on me anyway. I kind of wish she hadn't. While I was thankful for the break at the time, I really wish she had truly forced me to finish every single bean. It was late, and she was going to bed. Since were still getting to know each other, I don't think she felt empowered enough to leave me there overnight. But now she knows she can for future sessions.

It's worth mentioning that I had a few other things in the tent. I had a small LED lamp so I could see what I was doing (outside the tent was enforced darkness, blacked out windows and everything). I had some food, and water. Water bottles also served as toilets. I also had a cat litter box in there just in case nature called (thankfully it didn't!!). Also, I had some cushion/blankets for comfort. Safety wise there wasn't much to consider. Tents are built to be lived in, so there was adequate ventilation and all that. I had a sharp knife for an easy escape in case of an emergency, and that was perfect because using the knife carried consequences that acted as enough deterrent to keep me from bailing out.

Total time locked 10.5 hours.
Adventures of an oppressed dummy....
https://lockeddummy.home.blog/

Twitter @LockedDummy
LockedDummy

Re: Captivity

Post by LockedDummy »

Here's my blog post about it...with a picture

https://lockeddummy.home.blog/2019/03/12/tent-prison/
Adventures of an oppressed dummy....
https://lockeddummy.home.blog/

Twitter @LockedDummy
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I don't think I have ever heard of bondage themed as a camping trip. Very unique, at least to me.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

This is a good story. I hope others will tell you so, too. Thanx for your work, LD.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠