My 1st post - from the beginning......

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
NaughtyNortherner85

My 1st post - from the beginning......

Post by NaughtyNortherner85 »

This is my first post so here goes......

Coming from a small market town in northern England there's no bondage/BDSM scene or anyone to ask or play with for that matter. There's nowhere to buy gear from and with problems of having a parcel inadvertently open by my parents or latterly my wife and hiding any gear from them would also be a problem.
Having not wanted to move out of my native area I gave up looking for someone interested in bondage and eventually meeting and marrying my wife who's not interested in kink whatsoever.
This is really the story of my journey of self discovery, from the start my discovery of bondage and self pleasure are intertwined.

Things started with me after going to bed taking my pajamas off, puting my pillows long ways on the bed and lying on top of them. With my cock pointing towards my bellybutton, my knees spread with my arms down by my sides with hands tucked under my thighs complete with the bed covers over myself in case I got walked in on. This session evolved; putting a belt around my waist tying myself to the pillows and I would tuck my hands through the belt, then tying ankles together, then also tying my neck with a belt to the pillows.
Then in the aforementioned position, for some reason, I don't know why but I started to slowly thrust my hips, I didn't know it at the time but I was humping my pillows. Now this felt good and I continued doing this for a few sessions until one night I sort of lost control. It started like the last few sessions before; naked, tied to my pillows with a belt around my waist, a belt around my neck and my ankles tied together and my hands down by my side tucked into the belt around my waist. I was slowly thrusting my hips and I don't know what came over me but I got faster and faster. Luckily I managed to flick the bed covers off my head as I thrusted my hips faster and faster, I didn't know what I was doing but it felt really good so I kept going. It kept feeling better and better, sweat was pouring of me until......
All of a sudden there was this really immense feeling that that built up really quickly in waves which ended in what felt like an intense explosion. This turned out to be my very first orgasm.
After a few repeat sessions like this I had to stop as my cock was red raw. I then went through a phase of perfecting my masturbation technic before revisiting bondage.
When I returned to bondage I eventually devised a new position; kneeling on my bed I would tie my ankles together with a belt, put a belt around my waist to which I'd tie my left hand behind my back and my right in front of me so I could stroke my cock. My right hand usually being tied with a second dressing gown cord wound around my waist belt several times and just pulled tight so I could get it loose easily for safety. Again this position went through several evolutions;
Ankles tied together with knees tied together, ankles tied together with feet in opposite directions (tied while sitting cross legged) so I couldn't put my knees together, using a dressing-gown cord I'd blindfold myself, then finding there was enough length to use the dressing-gown cord to both blindfold and gag myself with.
In the middle of all this I discovered anal-play quite by pure chance. I don't know why but in the middle of a non-bondage masturbation session I decided to stick a finger into my ass, this obviouy resulting me cumming so hard so quickly.
This was then worked into the kneeling bondage scenario with my left wrist although tied behind my back I could finger myself.
The finger in my ass was eventually replaced with the handle of an old plastic back brush from the bathroom. The bristle end being gripped by my heels as my ankles were tied together and spread my knees apart. With the brush end gripped I would then sit down on the long handle tie my wrists up as before. Then I decided to get another belt to tie between the one around my waist and the one around my ankles to prevent me from sliding the brush handle completely out of my ass.
I also found that with kneeling on the bed could bounce my feet up & down which with the brush handle held in place between the heels of my tied feet I could fuck my arse with it, this I'd save to when I was about to cum. The back brush was eventually replaced with a homemade dildo made from a plastic hand towel spindle which was pointed at one end. But with this being about 5inch shorter that the back brush and thicker blunt end unable to held between my heels I needed to find a new method of holding it in my ass. The solution I found was to use duct tape, unrolling quite a long length I'd secure the blunt end of my homemade dildo into the tape at approximately one third the way along then fold together the sticky side for approximately 6-8inch either side of the attached dildo. Then I'd lube up and slide it into myself and angle it so it was pressed against my prostate. Then I'd secure the upper length of tape to my upper back or a collar/belt around my neck, the other end I'd pass between my legs and to one side of my cock and secure it to my waist belt. This would insure that with almost every movement my ass would be stimulated. Also around the same I started using timers to slow down the speed I was cumming, I'd managed to replace the homemade dildo with a cheap vibrating one I'd manage to buy.
The first time I tried the vibe in my ass was fantastic and I was going to attempt to milk myself.
I was kneeling on my bed with my ankles tied together in the aforementioned crossed position with my knees far apart, a belt around my waist with a dressing gown cord looped around it at the back for my wrists either side of another belt which was tied from my waist belt to the one around my ankles. Then after putting a belt around my neck to act as a collar I took my vibe which I'd prepared like the old home made one with the duct-tape. I turned it on and slid it inside myself, angling it onto my prostate before fixing the end of the tape to the back of my collar and through my legs to the front of my waist belt. Before going any further I set the timer on my phone for around 18mins, this would give me around 3mins to finish setting up and 15min playtime. I then took the second dressing gown cord, found the middle of it and put across my eyes, then around my head to cross over on my mouth to gag me before tying the two ends together at the back of my neck. Put my hands through the loops behind my back and pulled them tight without tying them, this would allow me get my hands free in an emergency. I then began to slowly thrust my hips, with every thrust the vibe in my ass moved and pressed on my prostate. Soon my cock was leaking cum as I milked myself as I slowly thrusted my hips. I really wanted to touch my aching cock but I couldn't, I had to wait for the timer to go off. I began to feel like I was about cum but as though I couldn't just quite get there. I kept riding this feeling for what seemed like an eternity, like I was just on the edge of cumming with the vide buzzing away in my ass. Eventually the timer went off and I didn't know weather to stay riding the crest of this wave or free my right hand to stroke my cock as I wanted both. After a couple of minutes I couldn't help myself and Freed my right hand and began to slowly stoke my cock, I could feel the the head of which was absolutely covered in cum which had leaked out. I slowly stoked myself to one earth shattering orgasm.

With the ever increasing amount of housework that needed doing now that I'd moved out of home and was married. Also the opportunities for a self-bondage sessions were few and far between a new scenario was derived. With working shifts the wife would leave for work between 8-9am so if I was on late shift would give me at least 4 to 5 hours by my self before having to set off for work. She would usually give me a smal list of jobs that needed doing before I left for work. Once the coast was clear I would shut all the curtain in the house and lock the doors.
I'd go and get my vibe, tape & belts etc and assemble them in the bedroom. I also put an extra belt, dressing gown cord and my phone with ear phones in the bathroom for later as the only rule I set myself was I can only cum when or if I can get myself into the bath.
I would prepare my vibe with a length of tape attached like I'd done before. I'd put a belt around my neck to act as a collar and around my waist with a dressing gown cord looped on my right side and at the rear. I'd tie my ankles with a belt in a figure of 8, not too tightly but so I could walk. I'd then lube up my vibe, turn it on and slide it into my ass. Angling the vibe downward onto my prostate and securing the tape to my neck collar and through my legs to the front of my waist belt. I also put a pair of boxer shorts on over everything as I didn't want my cock to leak cum all over the house. Then finally taking the second dressing gown cord to gag myself. Leaving my hands free I was stood there tied, gaged and the vibe buzzing away tied into my ass ready for a few hours of fun house work. Firstly I had the problem of getting down stairs to tidy the kitchen. With my ankles tied together I slowly walked/shuffle myself out of the bedroom onto the landing at the top of the stairs. I couldn't walk down the stairs as my ankles were tied together and bending over wasn't simple as I had the vibe tied in ass. I decided the only way to go down stairs was to go down on my ass. I started by going down onto my knees trying to keep my back straight then ease myself down onto my right side I could feel my vibe getting pulled as I moved. Then moving my legs from under myself I slowly eased myself down so I was sat on the top step, as I did I could feel the vibe being pushed deeper inside me. With my feet on the second step and my hands out behind myself I set off down the stairs, feet down a step then my ass down a step and so on. Every time I moved my ass down a step my vibe got pushed back in a little. I carried on in this fashion until I reached the bottom of the stairs. Even by then I could tell from my boxer shorts that I already starting to leak cum. Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs I managed to get stood up, my vibe getting pulled in the process and slowly wondered to the kitchen to start my chores. One of the most difficult jobs was emptying the dishwasher. Constantly having to bend over to pick the plates and dishes to put them back the cupboards. Every time I bent over my vibe was pulled up meaning that it's tip was pressing harder on my prostate. This ended up making my boxers look like I'd pissed myself from my leaking cock. I was so tempted to stroke my aching cock but I managed to refrain as I slowly continued with my jobs; making my lunchbox up for work later, folding the washing, hoovering the front room etc.
Finally all my jobs were done and I had to get back up stairs, for which I used the same method for coming down but in reverse. Every time my ass sat on a step it pushed the vibe in a little each time. At the top of the stairs I managed to stand up again but not before giving the vibe another good pull. I made my way into the bathroom and the next big hurdle; getting into the bath.
I decided to sit on the edge of the bath and swing my tied legs over, this again pulled my vibe quite hard making it press down hard on my prostate. Once I'd got my legs over into the bath I stood up ready for the final part of my session.
I slid my boxes off which came to rest on the belt around my ankles, my cock was absolutely covered in cum. I took the extra belt I'd left earlier and tied it around my knees. I then took my phone with its earphones, putting in the ear pieces I opened up the workout app on my phone. This app I have is designed to help pace your exercise workout using beats or ticks, like a metronome. You can design your own workouts with several different routines in with how many beats at what speed for so many repetitions etc. As you can imagine I use this app to regulate how I stroke my cock. The routine starts out with a 2min delayed start, so I can put the phone down on the side, tie the dressing gown cord around my head to act as a blindfold and put my hands in the loops of dressing gown cord on my waist belt. With my left hand secured behind my back and right hand secured in front of me just in time for the app to start.
I grasp my slightly limp and leaking cock as the routine starts with a very slow beat. The next couple of routines get gradually quicker but are still fairly slow, then the forth is the first of the 1-2-3 routines. Three stokes pause, three stokes pause etc. These are my favourite as they prolong cumming. Theres three rounds of 1-2-3, all slightly faster than the previous with a 30secs break at the end of each. As this goes on my cock is absolutely rock hard and yearning to cum but I'm kept back from edge. Then come two 5 stroke rounds (1-2-3-4-5) which slightly slower than the previous 3-stoke rounds complete with 40secs break at the end. Again I'm really wanting to cum but with pauses and breaks I'm kept back from the point off no return. Every movement still felt in my ass as my vibe is still tied inside me pressing on my prostate. But after this I know it gets really hard! Then comes a slow 3-stroke round with a 1min break then it's a long series of short but fast 3-stroke rounds with 30secs breaks. After 3 rounds of this I was almost on the edge before the break came. Then about halfway the 4th round, without deviating from stroking to the fairly quick 1-2-3 rhythm it felt like my cock exploded. With every convulsion in my hips from my powerful orgasm was felt in my ass as the vibe was still tied in there buzzing away pressed against my prostate. I quickly had to untie my self as my legs were about to give way have been stood there for so long.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: My 1st post - from the beginning......

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

It's always the quiet ones...... Great post, informative and descriptive. You could offer a lot of advice in self bondage scenarios. Hope to see you there. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠