Near misses

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
lj

Near misses

Post by lj »

I didn't want to hijack the "Locksmith" thread elsewhere on the forum, but thought it might be fun to describe "near misses" and similar events during bondage, self- or partnered.

On my way to a play-party, I decided I really needed a collar, so I went into a pet store to see what I could find. Of course I had to try them on.

Which was fine until the buckle on one jammed. Fortunately after what seemed ages, I managed to release it, and nobody saw me struggling, but I guess the CCTV guy had a good laugh.

And then there was the friend of mine, cross-dressed in various lingerie, including stockings, spreadeagled on his bed. This was a partnered scene with his Domme. When they had finished their play, she handed him the key to unlock the restraints. All went well until the last ankle chain, the lock jammed shut and nothing would release it. So he asked his Domme to fetch his Dremel drill and its toolkit, which she did. She was already very amused by his predicament, and watching him start trying to grind the chain apart started her giggling, which didn't help his temper, which got her even more amused.

Then disaster struck. The sparks from the grinder set fire to his stocking, so without thinking he dropped the Dremel and swatted at the flames. The Dremel hit the floor, running at full speed, and shot across the floor, burying itself into the wall. The Domme was now incapable of doing anything useful as she was convulsed with laughter. Fortunately he finally managed to put the stocking fire out with minimal damage, the Dremel was retrieved and he finally succeeded in releasing himself.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bound_jenny

Re: Near misses

Post by bound_jenny »

lj wrote:And then there was the friend of mine, cross-dressed in various lingerie, including stockings, spreadeagled on his bed. This was a partnered scene with his Domme. ...Then disaster struck. The sparks from the grinder set fire to his stocking, so without thinking he dropped the Dremel and swatted at the flames. The Dremel hit the floor, running at full speed, and shot across the floor, burying itself into the wall. The Domme was now incapable of doing anything useful as she was convulsed with laughter. Fortunately he finally managed to put the stocking fire out with minimal damage, the Dremel was retrieved and he finally succeeded in releasing himself.
That's what happens when mixing Red Green tool physics with BDSM... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
sweh

Post by sweh »

My worst mistake was written up here: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 11&t=11249

The one closest to the "need a locksmith" story though...

I have some handcuffs without a connecting chain. So I padlocked them to a spreader bar. Padlocked the center of the bar to my collar. Locked the handcuffs on. Release would be the handcuff key (and padlock keys; they were all together on a key ring) in a kitchen safe. Pretty tame, pretty simple.

The safe opened, I twisted and got the keys, bent my wrist, got the handcuff key in the lock... and it didn't turn. Errrr.......

Err.....

Errr.

OK, try other hand... oh... lock isn't on the hand-available side.

OK, use the same key ring and a _lot_ of twisting and with help of a pair of pliers I get the padlock key in the lock and turn it. Hand free! So I unlock the rest of the locks.

Except the handcuff which didn't open. Because, somehow, it's jammed. Seriously jammed. I don't know if the swing arm _missed_ the ratchet and slid between the ratchet and the edge or what. But it's not opening. It's not closing. It's not moving.

There's nothing to it, but to cut off the handcuff. I have a bolt cutter.

Have you tried to use a bolt cutter with one hand, cutting off the cuff on your other wrist?

I survived with a lot of scratches :-)
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

With over 50 years of SB and bondage there have been plenty of near misses but only one occasion when I could not get a handcuff off and had to ruin the cuffs.

I had released my cuffs from behind my back but decided to lock my wrists in front to see if I could remove my gag with my hands locked in front. Without thinking I closed the cuff with the key still in the lock. got the gag off easily but then found I couldn't turn the key in the handcuff... Oh no...

I used a spare key to release the other cuff but had to saw through the swing arm to get the cuff off. Ruined a perfectly good pair of handcuffs.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

When I was young, I had a few near misses too.

phun: when I read the topic title, I first thought it meant: Near Misses, as in near my mistress...

Anyway, when I was really young, I was alone with my dad. He was downstairs, and I was in the attic, which was where my room was at the time. My parents were just divorced and my brother had moved out already.

I wanted to do some bondage, and I could often be hours alone if I wanted. Sometimes my dad would not be at home either, then I could do bondage for hours anywhere in the house.

Anyway, I wanted to do something dirty and I had to pee. For some strange reason, I thought it was going to be a good idea to lay down on a matress on the floor naked, put my arms to the side of my body to create a small bath, then pee in there, so that I had to smell my pee and wait for the pee to dry up before I could get out of that predicament.

So I lay down, started to pee, but it was like a big pee. I could contain it all, but it filled the entire area. It was not a pool of water, it was like a whole lake.

On the plus side, it was really nice and warm... But yeah, this was not going to dry up in a matter of minutes. This would probably take 10 to 24 hours if not more before it would dry up. I kept laying for a bit there to see if it changed quickly, but nope, this was not going to work.

Now of course I had a problem. If I released my arms, all the pee would fall on the matress and worse... But I didn't really had a choice. I decided this was a bad idea and that I had to get out. I decided to spread my arms and release the pee. A big splash on both sides released the pee, and the matress soaked most of it up pretty well. The carpet on the floor hidden the rest. I got up quickly, used a towel to dry myself, put some blanket over the mattress to hide the crimescene, got dressed and then was ready to figure out what to do with the rest... Well, I was just dressed when my dad entered the room. He said: "Dinner is ready. Are you coming down?"

If I hadn't peed this much I would most likely going to attempt to do this, and he would so definitely have caught me in the act.

Another instance was this (this was many years later). I was in my room, it was in the evening. I was at my mothers place and she and my stepdad had already gone to bed. I felt horny and decided I was going to do some bondage of some sort. Trying something new, I decided I wanted to wank while being bound in a new way. I bound my feet and attached it with rope to the wall, so that my feet were suspended in the air about 20cm off the floor. I was laying in bed. I was getting a bit cold so I put my blanket over my legs, so I was bound, but laying under the blankets.

I started to wank and got really excited. Suddenly, the light turned on. In a reflex I stopped. My mom was in the room and asked: "What the hell are you doing?" I was covered so she couldn't see my bondage nor that I was jerking off...

My reply was the innocent: "Eh, nothing?"

She said, "I don't know what you're doing, but you're making a knocking sound". Please stop it, I'm trying to sleep.

Then she left.

I did indeed make a knocking sound due to the bondage, but I didn't think it was that loud...

Anyway, I untied myself and got off without being caught...
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

when i was younger, my dad came into my room to gather up the laundry. little did he know that under the blankets my legs were tied tightly together. thankfully i didnt have to get up right then!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I remember trying to make a vertical structure for a crucifix. I took the frame from the bed, set it upright, tied it to the door to the room. To the top of the frame tied spreader bar with eye-nuts. It turned out a little higher than we would like - wrists were obtained at the top of the head. Then I did not have normal cuffs, and I used chain segments wrapped around my wrists and fixed with small padlocks. Through the padlocks, I pushed the carbines with a spring latch, and then fastened them to the spreader bar. Since it was just a test, I left the keys in the padlocks and I was sure that I would easily get out when I wanted. At that moment I was sure that everything was safe, so I stood and tasted the sensations. I really liked the taste, because despite the fact that it was a test, I was dressed like a pink girl. But, finally, I was tired of standing there, and I decided that it was time to get out. So, I need to open the locks.

I'm trying to reach the key with my fingers and ... I can't! I can only touch the key with my fingertips, but I cannot turn it. Well, there are carbines, they are farther from the wrists. Push the spring out of the ring ... Finger interferes. I remove the finger - the carbine closes. Try again, another, again. No, I'm stuck! My eyes opened wide, :shock: I felt a wave of trembling run through my body. I struggled in chains, but they stretched my arms so much that I almost could not move. You know, when you are hogtied, there are always options for how to turn, crawl, move, try to do something. There are no options here. Just hands fixed too far and too tight, next to them there is nothing, absolutely nothing.. Then I finally realized that I was caught. I realized that my parents would find me, tied to a spreader bar in girl's clothes. :oops: Not! This can not be allowed! But what to do? I have never tied myself so tightly before, I do not know what can be done! Somewhere in the background flashed the thought that it would be nice to be tickled in this position. At least an hour... :oops:

I was saved by the fact that I guessed that the carbines are closing because they are stretched. I managed to get up on the protruding legs of the bed, and, stretching to the left, relieve the pressure from one carbine. From an try... about the tenth, I was able to finally unhook it. Gods, what a relief that was! My heart was pounding, I was filled with adrenaline. And I wanted to repeat it again. Nothing gave me such pleasure as this real helplessness.

P.S. Somebody know how to made a tickling machine? Or who can tickle me to death? :twisted:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

Many years ago, and I do not need a lecture on this being wrong. I know it was.
I was going to go bondage jogging, with a bondage belt which had rings on the sides.
Ready to be attached to each side were my hasp cuffs; I held the padlocks in my hand.
I was wearing a turtleneck leotard and tights, and I tucked the keyring under the leotard's crotch.

Looking for a possible audience, I spotted a bunch of giggling teen girls walking along.
I drove around the block and parked, then jogged in their direction.
Just before I got to the corner where I would encounter them, I checked the keyring before locking my cuffs.
It wasn't there! Think of what would have been had I locked the cuffs first and then checked.
As it was, I did not encounter the girls; they must have reached their destination.
I carefully walked back checking my route. No keys. I did so again the next day, in light.
I never found the keys. I wonder where they went.
I decided that was too close a call to ever risk it again.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I would suspect that they fell out as you were getting into the car to leave for your jog or slipped out in the car or as you were getting out, and may have slid to the back of the seat and gone down between the seat back and the cushion. If they were at the rear of the seat you probably wouldn't have noticed them. May still be in the car! Of course, if you didn't put them into the leotard until you were ready to get out, that's a whole 'nother episode of Twilight Zone! :shock:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

'Bout a million years ago, I had myself tied pretty good, ankles, knees, and a twist type tie on my wrists behind my back. Something told me to stop. Not a noise, just a feeling. I untwisted my hands, then released the rest of the knots and threw the ropes under my bed in a hurry. I could not explain the panic. Just then, I heard footsteps getting louder coming up the stairs. My father, who normally knocks and awaits permission to enter, just barged in and went to the window. I don't remember why, maybe heard a noise outside and had to check the roof. At any rate, he had a sense of urgency. I looked around the room for any evidence left behind. None. He left, and my heart returned to a high idle mode. If not for my precognition, I surely would have been caught.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

Considering that this happened 50 years ago, I don't remember when I tucked the keys into my leotard.
I'd done it before and the elastic around the legs was tight enough to keep them in place.
I'm grateful that I did not have the car keys on that keyring!!!!! Only those for padlocks.