Garage bondage

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
alx1515

Garage bondage

Post by alx1515 »

A full Sunday day and night to myself the other day. I planned my fun during the day yesterday, I decided to wear my favorite whore outfit all day but resisted the urge to pleasure myself, but I did allow myself to walk around handcuffed hands behind my back, it turns me on. As the sun went down my fun began. I drove to a small, city I live near, the safe part of town and walked around in my outfit. Add a little to the top and it becomes legal just not you'd were to holiday dinner. I walked around feeling sexual and slutty at the same time. 4 inch heels clipped along the walk while wearing a butt plug. also turns me on not that I need it at this point. After just about an hour of walking I decided it was time to go home and start. Earlier I had sweep out the garage of pebbles, leaves or anything else that gets collect, got my rope, ball gag, vibrator, ice lock release hanging from the ceiling. I've done something similar before so I know the time rate of ice melting and safety factors.
Now to start I planned to be in tied long enough so unfortunately no nipples clamps this time I missed them. However a butt plus is a different story so in it went again, next the release and safety release go into play. Than the rope around my ankles, leaving my heels on, these get zip tied to a waist rope so I'm in a frog tie (my second favorite). Ball gag, already prepared elbow restraints, a very thin rope goes between my legs to my waste rope, this is for the magic wand that I placed in one corner of the garage than I must shimmy and crawl too. I used leather wrist cuffs this time with a single small pad lock. It took lots of practice to learn how to use only one lock instead of two,but its much better, and when you hear the lock click Oooo is so much fun as a rush comes over me with the click. I decided not to blind fold myself this time, don't as me why, nothing gets me wetter than when I'm all tied up fall asleep and wake up blinded (does this happen to anyone else?) The real fun and fear is not knowing how long I've been asleep After all getting set up I'm frogtied in one corner of the garage with about two hours or so on the ice releases both in opposite corners from each other and myself as well as the magic wand. So I'm in one corner, the magic wand in another, and the releases in the other two, its a three stall garage so no matter what I have to shimmy a good ways tied up, just part of the fun. I laid there for a little while in the darkness as i started around midnight, it was difficult not to touch myself all day.
Than it happened I got that over whelming thought of dread what if someone breaks in or any number of things happen, this always happens to me in this type of situation, but when the fear passes again I get turned one even more (again does this happen to anyone else?) Now that I'm even hornier I start to crawl to the wand, it takes several minutes but I make it. I had to twist and turn to get the wand just at the right spot in between the small ropes to hold it in place. i started to wonder can I let the wand go until I'm warn out? I've only been able to go that long twice, as far as i can remember, but seeing as how I put the time into this session I wanted to try. Turned on the wand and let it do its thing. Oooo it felt so good, adding it to the feeling of being trashy in a garage and everything else I did. I didn't count how many orgasms I had but yes I managed to keep it on until I was worn out, sooooo good. I have to admit I missed my nipple clamps but they would have been ion far to long. Turned off the wand and let myself rest in the frog tie waiting for the first ice release to drop. Still feeling so trashy tied and in my favorite outfit.
After a while I decided to turn on the wand again, worn out or not, I figured why not i'm here already, it took a little while but after so groaning and shivering on my part I was able to cum one last time. I laid there figuring I must be filthy from the garage floor but hey all part of feeling so dirty right. The ice drops and my key is on the floor, I squirmed all the way to the corner uncuffed myself and went up stairs. Seeing how dirty I was from the floor I laid down on the floor to sleep for a while, hands locked again, blind fold this time and ankles tied. What the heck when I wake, as it was still only about 3 am I can try a little more fun before the sun rises.
hog.tied

Re: Garage bondage

Post by hog.tied »

Very nice!