Car park bondage.

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
sweh

Re: Car park bondage.

Post by sweh »

Gregovic wrote:the US doesn't seem to have something like a yearly technical check (like Englands MOT or the Dutch APK) no-one would ever find out.
It's state by state. NJ requires an inspection every 2 years, but it's nowhere near as thorough as the MOT. For a modern car it's mostly just reading the OBD-II diagnostics and a quick visual inspection of the state of the bodywork and undercarriage. (Older pre-OBDII cars would have an emissions check, acceleration and brake check on rollers, light checks, horn checks etc etc).
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

our politicians don't do what they were hired to do ,and that is to represent the rest of us.
the first two years of the Obama admin were spent passing the affordable? care act.
several polls said that at LEAST 70% of the population didn't want it.,they do what is good for their pockets.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:US cars have them. I wonder if that is a global rule?
Gregovic wrote:It's definitely NOT a global rule. It seems the rest of the world thinks 99.99% of people are smart enough to not get stuck in a trunk,
Do note that the US has ~2/3 of all lawyers in the world, for about 5% of the world's population. All those lawyers need work, so every injury/fatality/big scare will result in some form of litigation. That will eventually end up with some kind of large settlement and new rules drawn up to avoid such litigation and especially the large settlements.

These same lawyers will also file suits to make sure a cup of hot coffee is labeled as hot, so everyone is warned about how hot coffee is. Especially the 0.01% that couldn't grasp the concept before spilling some on their laps. :roll:

Even if that little escape handle is a good idea (though I can't imagine how anyone could even fit into a trunk of a car that is less than 10 years old), it took a lawyer to put it there.

Now I will resume drinking my hot drink, of which I am fully aware that it's hot. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

ponylady wrote:So cars are required to have them, but not fridges or freezers ?
They kind of have them.
In the old days quite a few kids died in fridges, because they had something like a door handle and could not be opened from the inside.
Today they practically all have magnetic seals and can be pushed open from the inside.

I know there is US legislation about it and I would be very surprised if there wasn’t an EU standard regarding it too.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:I know there is US legislation about it and I would be very surprised if there wasn’t an EU standard regarding it too.
There is something similar in Canada. I haven't seen a latched fridge ever. At least not in my household or when I was still little (we're talking ancient times :shock: ).

I do remember some public service announcements from way way way way way back (enough ways? :lol: ) saying that when you put your fridge out on the curb (so the city can come to haul it away), to remove the door.

Jenny.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

3 kids trapped and dead in a freezer:
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/14/us/f ... t-freezer/
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

You know sometimes these threads can go just a little off topic.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:You know sometimes these threads can go just a little off topic.
Now who in the world could do something like that?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The cookie monster would. Speaking of which, I have been on here a few days, and haven't had my share. And they better be good cookies, not crummy ones.
Sorry Dosster, for the thread-jack. Make it up to you later, k buddy?
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 09:33, edited 3 times in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Life's too short for bad cookies! Anyway, if you get them from Mistress Jenny, i'm sure they will be good, but you WILL take what you get and like it! :gag:

PS: They will come with a price! :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Shannon SteelSlave

We are all entitled to Jenny's cookies, as per the agreement to commitment to the dark side. It's the milk you end up paying for. That's how they get ya'. Get my own milk, thank you.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 09:20, edited 3 times in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

This thread has been hijacked, stripped, whipped, tied up, force-fed cookies and locked in the boot (trunk). My threads have more fun than I do.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

It's the kind of hijack I like... kooky, with a sprinkle of nonsense and a generous portion of plain good fun.

Cookies, anyone? :mrgreen:

Note: chocolate chip cookies are made with *dark* chocolate... muahahahahahahaha!!! :twisted:

Jenny.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bounddosster wrote:This thread has been hijacked, stripped, whipped, tied up, force-fed cookies and locked in the boot (trunk). My threads have more fun than I do.

But even they don't get any milk :roll:

It must all go in Jenny's bath :idea: or perhaps the cows were frightened away by the Zamboni :!:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

So how was the experience? Were you ever bored or frightened in all that time? Did the taking of your money to do whatever she wanted with it add any kind of element of loss of control? There, thread is re-tracked.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 09:17, edited 2 times in total.
👠👠