Car park bondage.

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
bounddosster

Car park bondage.

Post by bounddosster »

Has anyone ever experienced bondage in a public car park ?.

I have experienced it a few times. Once my Dom left me handcuffed in the car while she went off shopping. I was dressed and perfectly decent but my hand was cuffed to door handle. It was during the day and the car park was in constant use by people parking and walking about. Several times people walked right by my window and although my locked wrist was down by my side anyone looking into the car would see it and I felt very conspicuous, humiliated and embarrassed by it.

Another time things went further when after been instructed to park in a quiet position in a public car park I was taken to the boot/trunk and told to get in then I had to struggle around and undress in the boot while my Dom took each item of clothing and placed it in a carrier bag. As she put my jeans into the bag she helped herself to the money in my wallet telling me her and the friend she was meeting were intending to have a good time on me then my empty wallet was thrown into the boot with me and the boot shut and the lock locked, It was an old car, no alarms or remote locking. I heard one of the doors open and close so I guess my clothes were put inside the car somewhere but that was of little use to me, locked naked in the boot. Then I heard my Dom's shoes click past the boot and slowly disappear into the distance.

It was not totally dark in the boot as some light penetrated in from around the parcel shelf and luckily it was a big boot so I could move about a little, although I was very aware that when I moved the car moved and the people passing by could see that and might have reason to investigate so I kept as still as I could just moving to relive cramp as necessary. I could clearly hear people passing by and a car parked in the next bay and two people discussing petrol prices got out and went off.

I was locked in the boot for some time, I can't remember the length of time but my Dom and her friend enjoyed a meal and spent a good time shopping. Then I heard her come back and she was not alone, she had her friend with her. One car door opened and there was the sound of bags being put on the back seat and the door must have been left open as I could now hear them talking clearly and it filled me with some dread as I heard my Dom offer her friend a lift home. Oh hell, I thought I'm I going to be let out the boot in front of her friend or am I going to be bounced around in the boot while they drive off. I didn't fancy either idea much and I was glad to hear her friend refuse the lift despite my Dom doing her best to convince her otherwise.

A few minutes past and the boot open and flooded me with light. “You got off lucky there didn't you ?” my Dom said. Then I was told to get out and get into the car front passenger seat where my clothes where and I could dress. Luckily there was no one close by and back then CCTV was not so prevalent in car parks so I managed to climb out off the boot and duck down the car side without being seen, I think but I had to wait for my Dom to unlock the door so I could get inside and she was not actually in a hurry but then again she wasn't the one locked out naked in a public car park.

So what brought all this back to my mind was that recently I have been thinking about changing my car and I suddenly thought what self bondage fun could be had in the back of a van. It could be very useful for some predicament style fun. Any one got any ideas on that thought ?
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
sweh

Re: Car park bondage.

Post by sweh »

The first time I came to New York, my Lady had me tied to the passenger seat of her car as she drove from the airport to her house.

When we went to Virginia for a bed-and-bondage weekend, she had me handcuffed and blindfolded (although we had to take that off 'cos it was making me sick). I was left in the car at a rest stop or two.

Most recently we visited her BFF and my collar was chained to the over-door handle. Anyone next to us at traffic lights would easily have seen the chain. She decided not to leave me in the car while she popped in to pick up the stuff she needed because it's not the nicest area.

I've asked about being in the trunk and driving around, but she's not felt comfortable with that. I've locked myself in, while it was in the garage, just to see what it's like. I've also locked myself into the backseat (sitting in the middle with all 3 seat-belts around me, handcuffed). Naked both times of course.

But I've not been locked in the trunk for a long period in a public space...
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

sweh wrote:I've asked about being in the trunk and driving around, but she's not felt comfortable with that. I've locked myself in, while it was in the garage, just to see what it's like.
How did you get yourself out of the trunk once you had locked yourself in ?

I'm not to sure about the safety aspects of being restrained to the car in some way while on the move in case there was a accident and then I guess if you were in the trunk and got rear ended it wouldn't be to good either so I see her point there.

The longest I have been restrained in a car in a public car park was a little over five hours as a punishment.
My Dom regularly used me as her chauffeur taking her and her friends out and about. She emphasizes my role in front of her friends by using terms like, “Home James” and “take us... to where ever it is she wishes to go”, she openly volunteered my services when her and her friends planned trips out and often called me her chauffeur in front of her friends. They think it was her being jokey but we knew she meant it. Some of her friends took to jokingly treating me as a chauffeur which my Dom found very amusing.

Anyway back to the point. During one of my chauffeur duties I had dropped my Dom off and as she was going to be a long time by instructions were to pick her up at 6pm in the allotted place she required. My Dom always accepted me to be there on time but once due to heavy traffic I was a little delayed. I apologised for being late and nothing was said of it until the following weekend when I was taking her to a show. I was going to pull up outside the venue and drop my Dom off and return later but she instructed me to park in the car park. This I did, then out came the handcuffs and I was secured to the door handle and told that as I was late picking her up the other day my punishment would be to remain secured there until she choose to return.

The show only lasted three hours but it was five hours until she returned where upon she told me she had gone for a meal with her friends after the show. Needless to say I always did my very best to be on time from then on.
alx1515

Post by alx1515 »

I got my girl into bondage but she is a little shy about public displays, I'm more freaky, we both play the role as dom and sub so this is going on the list, don't worry I'll think of something. she always enjoys it after we play just a little shy before hand heheheh :whip:
sweh

Post by sweh »

bounddosster wrote:
sweh wrote:I've asked about being in the trunk and driving around, but she's not felt comfortable with that. I've locked myself in, while it was in the garage, just to see what it's like.
I had the wireless keyfob with me so I could unlock it. Also modern trunks have an emergency pull handle inside (they glow faintly so you can see them in the dark) in case of accidents. I tested that as well.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

sweh wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
I had the wireless keyfob with me so I could unlock it. Also modern trunks have an emergency pull handle inside (they glow faintly so you can see them in the dark) in case of accidents. I tested that as well.
Keyless fob, Of course, now I feel really stupid.
I never knew that about modern trunks opening from the inside, I must check mine but the remote locking fob doesn't work so I'll have to be carefull.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

sweh wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
Only US cars have those. I've only seen a handful of european cars that have handles on the inside of the boot/trunk.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

My car is a 2003 uk model so guess I won't be finding one. Shame, I was all stripped off and ready to go then.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

You can still check ofcourse, they MIGHT have put one in. (Like I said I have seen it on a few cars, but only a very limited number. Not sure if the UK is any different from the mainland)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Curiosity got the best of me and I popped out with a torch to check my car boot but I didn't see anything so I don't think I have one. The neighbours best have been wondering what I was doing.
samtied4u

Post by samtied4u »

i have been into selfbondage for many years and my wife knew about my hobby before we were married but has never come to like it. i arranged to rent a secluded cabin in the mountains near us & let her know i planned to spend it in bondage while she went shopping. Terri seemed ok about it but she then took advantage of my weakness and offered to drive and take me naked and chained in the back of the van. i quickly stripped & put on my leg chain 8 inches to hobble and my hands locked behind my back to a waist chain. i was so excited as i got in the back with dark windows until Terri then took my keys and removed all my luggage from the van saying i would not need any clothes. It was a great but somewhat scary weekend. Every time we stopped i wiggled under a blanket . And Terri made a point of stopping regularly. When she went in to eat, i could hear people all around me.
i will enter another post to tell the story of the whole weekend.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

bounddosster wrote:Curiosity got the best of me and I popped out with a torch to check my car boot but I didn't see anything so I don't think I have one. The neighbours best have been wondering what I was doing.
I checked my car tonight.
It does not have a trunk per se (which kind of limits the need for an emergency release) but there is a small panel that can be flipped off with a screwdriver letting you manipulate the latch.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Emergency Trunk-Release Lever Saves Lives. For the 2002 model year, all cars were required to feature a standard glow-in-the-dark trunk-release lever, which opens the compartment from the inside in the event of an emergency
https://www.cars.com/articles/2012/09/e ... ves-lives/

US cars have them. I wonder if that is a global rule?

The historical background is here https://www.federalregister.gov/documen ... nk-release
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

So cars are required to have them, but not fridges or freezers ?
[
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Sir Cumference wrote:
Emergency Trunk-Release Lever Saves Lives. For the 2002 model year, all cars were required to feature a standard glow-in-the-dark trunk-release lever, which opens the compartment from the inside in the event of an emergency
https://www.cars.com/articles/2012/09/e ... ves-lives/

US cars have them. I wonder if that is a global rule?

The historical background is here https://www.federalregister.gov/documen ... nk-release
It's definitely NOT a global rule. It seems the rest of the world thinks 99.99% of people are smart enough to not get stuck in a trunk, and the few that do, get there involuntarily or won't be helped by a trunk release (too young, too old, incapacitated for whatever reason) Reading the background report it's a typical process of a few people bigging up a non-issue over a VERY small data set. There's very few actual cases known it seems. The NHTSA initially dismissed the problem offhand, and it was only through a single lobbying group that it got anywhere.

In the case of criminals locking someone in the trunk, why would they NOT disable the internal trunk release? That's not exactly hard to do, and since the US doesn't seem to have something like a yearly technical check (like Englands MOT or the Dutch APK) no-one would ever find out.