Strung up by my balls

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Simon Slave

Strung up by my balls

Post by Simon Slave »

My self bondage playtime is more then an hour or two event played out in the basement. Like with any good sexual encounter it starts a week or more in advance. I love games of chance, weighted towards orgasm denial, difficult circumstances and situations, and uncomfortable positions.

I enjoy planning my slave days events, I push my personal limits many ways, chastity and my grand finale are always by chance. I have several different self bondage games I leave to chance, plus I challenge myself to come up for more.

When my schedule allows me time to play it is on my farm outside Springfield Missouri. It's all wooded except around the house, I plan to keep it that way. What I have is lots of privacy to do pretty much anything I want without concern of interruption. My work schedule is based around commercial construction, I work three weeks on and one week off.

So when I plan a play date it usually is going to be a long and hard day, made by the roll of the dice or a random number generator, which I call my master's choice. So I rolled the dice and ended up getting the opportunity to not be locked away in my penis prison, complete the cable walk self bondage and a full two liter bottle of water. I'll explain soon how this works in.

So let me get started, my favorite scene/game/mind set is that of a slave to a sadistic plantation Master. A slaves day begins at six am with a breakfast of water and mush in a bowl, not my usual of coffee and eggs. Collar on and fully dressed, safety first, I head out to the woods with my chainsaw and for the next four to five hours trimming and cutting cedar trees plus a lot of other brush. The only breaks I get is when the saw needs fuel and oil, while it is cooling off I get plenty of water. When twelve noon arrives I am stripped down to my thong and shoes, shackles applied to limit step length plus it adds to the difficulty and discomfort. Plus, insects are more important then slaves according to my master, so no matter what it is I can't brush it off. If it bites or stings that's this slaves problem, and horse fly's bite hurt and once they get a taste of you they will be on you all day.

I begin pilling cut limbs/brush into one large pile, which means a lot of bending and picking then dragging limbs to a designated location. Usually, once I am very sweaty I will pick up a handful of fresh cut cedar shavings and stuff my thong pouch full and grind them into my cock and balls pretending it is my Master, I make sure to thank him. Anyone who knows about fresh cut cedar shavings, knows it's ten times the discomfort of stinging nettles, they plain hurt after working into your tender flesh. I continue to slave away for several hours. Every so often the pouch of my thong is roughly fondled and more shavings added. This continues until all limbs are piled high for masters approval. If all limbs are are picked up and it is not yet 6pm then this slave gets to pick rocks, this area of the country has plenty of them, work continues till 6pm, 12 hour work days for slaves

Once 6 pm arrives work stops and my masters entertainment begins, this in where my slave time turns into self bondage. I head over to an area I set up yesterday, just down the hill from the house. Just a quick shuffle into the garage beer fridge and grab the block of ice with my release key and remove the shackles and grab the spreader bar and for good measure a nice large butt plug with just minimal lube on it to slide it home. From my back deck I take a quick look and from here I will be in plain sight, I head back down into the woods where everything else is waiting.

Step one, make sure everything is in place.
Step two, hang my block of ice.
Step three, other end of the cable fifty feet away, hook the spreader bar to my ankles.
Step four, place cock ring snuggled tightly where it belongs
Step five, tie the two liter bottle full of water to my balls, making sure that when hanging it does not touch the ground! Then set it on the block of wood behind me.
Step six, attach small chain to cock ring with first lock, making sure it pulls up smartly.
Step seven, attach that chain to the short one hanging from a pulley on the 50' dog run cable with the only lock that has a matching key now in a block of ice at the end of the cable.
Step eight, with last lock attach collar and hand cuffs just below my release lock
Step nine, regret what I just committed myself to!

(Safety note: the chain I use is small diameter, my weight alone will note break it, so I've cut part way through two adjoining links to create a weak spot, so now my weight can break it if necessary)

So now I am standing here, legs spread cock and balls pulled up tight to cable above my head, and hands cuffed to same chain just below my chin. But the 2 liter bottle full of water balancing of the small chunk of wood my plunged ass is trying to hold stable is not my friend. I pretend my master and his friends are all setting back enjoying good food, drinks and cigars while I am waiting and hopping my feet and tired legs don't get cramps. Their making bets on how and when the bottle will drop.

My problem is this, if I hold still until the ice melts and the key drops then I have to intentionally step forward and feel four pounds of water fall only to have my tied up balls catch the full force. Or my feet get sore and legs cramp then the bottle falls on its own accord, and I have to stand there with the full weight of the water hanging on my balls however long for my key to drop. I have had both happen and the accidental falls is much less stressful but more painful in the long run.

Either way with the full weight hanging from my balls with no way to bend down to let it rest on the ground, so each step I take with the spreader bar finds the bottle swinging and bouncing from ankle to ankle for fifty feet to my key. The ground is uneven so when I start to hobble towards my release key, the cock ring stays at the same height even though my feet drop lower so buy the time I get to my key I am on the tips of my toes. I quickly insert key and I am released from the cable but now I have a 100 yard hobble to my back deck.

With each step my balls are screaming in pain but the sadistic side of me is in heaven. Once I get to the deck I have five steps up to where a knife is secured to the railing. Now I have to get the string that is holding the bottle to the blade and rub it up and down until it cuts the string, which makes me look like I'm trying to hump the railing. Once free of the bottle of water I know allow myself to drop to my knees and get the key the the rest of my locks. Once free of all locks I untie the cord from around my very sore balls go around the corner and take a garden hose and rinse off my tortured cock and balls and damn the cold water feels good. I return to my deck kneeling down at the table I wait for the outcome of my masters choice, I roll, even numbers I can beat off, odd number my cock get locked away in chastity. My lucky night, even 4, I start stroking and it takes thirty seconds and I blow all over the deck.

By the time I catch my breath and come down from my self bondage high it’s just before nine pm. I head to the shower and get the rest of the dirt and grim off my tired and sore slave body. I fix myself a nice steak and eat it in just a couple bites then head back out to the deck and have myself a cigar and whiskey on the rocks. Sitting back I start to think about what if a actually had a sadistic master, what would he have me doing now for him? Would my work level be acceptable? What would he have me do differently, drop me a note and let me know what you would have a slave do in this situation.
christian

Re: Strung up by my balls

Post by christian »

Dejlig god dagbod du har skrevet, jeg har prøvet den og syntes den var lige mild nok, så jeg kom mit hoved i en sort sæk, som jeg låste fast omkring min hals med en kæde hvori der var en tidslås så jeg først kunne få mit hoved fri af sækken efter isblokken med min bondage var smeltet.

Sækken gør jeg ingen tidsfornemmelse har og at jeg sidder i mørke godt bundet i bondagen og ikke kan komme fri før tiden, og skulle der komme en på besøg som vil bruge min krop som slave fyr så kan jeg ikke se hvem der bruger min slave bondage krop, og jeg kan først komme fri af sækken når tiden på tidslåsen er gået, så jeg har prøvet at stille den så jeg først kom ud af sækken dagen efter jeg var kommet fri af min bondage, så jeg et døgn var fange et døgn med mit hoved i en sæk, uden at jeg havde nogen fornemmelse af tiden.

Jeg drømmer om at blive fundet mens jeg ligge bunde ti bondagen med sækken og at jeg så bliver straffet af den der finder mig for at lege med mig selv, og hvor min krop bruges som en ussel slavehvalp uden nåde, og hvor sækken gør jeg aldrig ser hvm der har afstraffet mig.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

christian wrote:Dejlig god dagbod du har skrevet, jeg har prøvet den og syntes den var lige mild nok, så jeg kom mit hoved i en sort sæk, som jeg låste fast omkring min hals med en kæde hvori der var en tidslås så jeg først kunne få mit hoved fri af sækken efter isblokken med min bondage var smeltet.

Sækken gør jeg ingen tidsfornemmelse har og at jeg sidder i mørke godt bundet i bondagen og ikke kan komme fri før tiden, og skulle der komme en på besøg som vil bruge min krop som slave fyr så kan jeg ikke se hvem der bruger min slave bondage krop, og jeg kan først komme fri af sækken når tiden på tidslåsen er gået, så jeg har prøvet at stille den så jeg først kom ud af sækken dagen efter jeg var kommet fri af min bondage, så jeg et døgn var fange et døgn med mit hoved i en sæk, uden at jeg havde nogen fornemmelse af tiden.

Jeg drømmer om at blive fundet mens jeg ligge bunde ti bondagen med sækken og at jeg så bliver straffet af den der finder mig for at lege med mig selv, og hvor min krop bruges som en ussel slavehvalp uden nåde, og hvor sækken gør jeg aldrig ser hvm der har afstraffet mig.
Translation from.......foreign to english :
Nice day stall you wrote, I tried it and thought it was just mild enough, so I put my head in a black sack, which I locked around my neck with a chain in which there was a time lock so I could first get my head free from the sack after the ice block with my bondage had melted.

The sack makes me have no sense of time and that I sit in the dark tightly bound in bondage and can't get free before the time, and should someone come to visit who wants to use my body as a slave guy, I can't see who is using my slave bondage body, and I can only get out of the sack when the time on the time lock has passed, so I have tried to set it so that I only got out of the sack the day after I had got out of my bondage, so I was a prisoner for a day and a day with my head in a sack, without my having any sense of time.

I dream of being found while lying on the floor with the sack and that I will be punished by whoever finds me for playing with myself, and where my body is used like a miserable slave puppy without mercy, and where the sack I never do look who punished me.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dette er oversat ved hjælp af Google Translate:

Det er en fornøjelse for os at byde dig velkommen her på Bound Anna. Men i dette forum er engelsk det foretrukne sprog. Brug engelsk, hvis det er muligt, eller brug en internetoversættelsestjeneste såsom Google Translate, for at ændre din tekst til engelsk.

Velkommen til forummet og vi ses rundt i trådene. :hi:

Jenny.

(basically explaining that English is the preferred language and that an internet translation service should be used to translate text - like I just did)
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:Dette er oversat ved hjælp af Google Translate:

Det er en fornøjelse for os at byde dig velkommen her på Bound Anna. Men i dette forum er engelsk det foretrukne sprog. Brug engelsk, hvis det er muligt, eller brug en internetoversættelsestjeneste såsom Google Translate, for at ændre din tekst til engelsk.

Jenny.

(basically explaining that English is the preferred language and that an internet translation service should be used to translate text - like I just did)
Ligesom jeg næsten konstant bruger google translate til hurtigt at have teksten på engelsk. Så klikker jeg først på pilene imellem (skift sprog mellem venstre del og højre del) for at se om oversættelsen er korrekt.
Translation: "Just like I almost constantly use google translate to quickly have the text in English. Then I first click on the arrows in between (change language between the left part and the right part) to see if the translation is correct."
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:Dette er oversat ved hjælp af Google Translate:

Jenny.

Ligesom jeg næsten konstant bruger google translate til hurtigt at have teksten på engelsk. Så klikker jeg først på pilene imellem (skift sprog mellem venstre del og højre del) for at se om oversættelsen er korrekt.
Translation: "Just like I almost constantly use google translate to quickly have the text in English. Then I first click on the arrows in between (change language between the left part and the right part) to see if the translation is correct."
viewtopic.php?f=2&p=114931#p639
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I leave you all for ten minutes and you start talking gibberish. :facepalm:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:I leave you all for ten minutes and you start talking gibberish.
I took a course in gibberish long ago and I finally got a chance to practice! :mrgreen:

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I leave you all for ten minutes and you start talking gibberish.
I took a course in gibberish long ago and I finally got a chance to practice! :mrgreen:

Jenny.
I took a course in gibberish and after handing in my homework it came back with the words "this is utter rubbish" wrote across it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:I took a course in gibberish and after handing in my homework it came back with the words "this is utter rubbish" wrote across it.
Oh, yes... the Gibbers and the Rubbis have been at each other almost forever. It's worse than the Hatfields and the McCoys. :shock:

So handing in something in Rubbish when Gibberish was expected would be tantamount to escalating the hostilities even more. :facepalm:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I took a course in gibberish and after handing in my homework it came back with the words "this is utter rubbish" wrote across it.
Oh, yes... the Gibbers and the Rubbis have been at each other almost forever. It's worse than the Hatfields and the McCoys. :shock:

So handing in something in Rubbish when Gibberish was expected would be tantamount to escalating the hostilities even more. :facepalm:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
OMG, I've been the cause of civil unrest, just like that time I walked down the high street in a mini skirt,stockings and high heels. I really should be more careful.