I was far more nervous for this session than I thought I...

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

I was far more nervous for this session than I thought I...

Post by KinkInSpace »

The title for this topic was supposed to be: I was far more nervous for this session than I thought I would be.

Unfortunately, it requires more characters than allowed. Oh well. You can read the title in the first sentence anyway.

Introduction
For today, I had planned to do a session. Although I was a bit nervous for it, it wasn't something I never done before, so I was looking forward for it. I had done it before. One time to be exact, but when I was about to commit, I got really nervous, up to the point where I got to that point about 10 times before actually committing.

So... you're wondering what kind of session this must be then? Well, lets start at the beginning.

How it all begun
It was many many years ago. My parents gave birth and I came out... Okay, lets not go that far back.

As some of you know, I am an experienced player, and have done many things most don't even dare. One of these is playing with needles. When I usually play with needles, they go through my nipples. I also place them through the thin flesh near my cock. For beginners, that is not adviced, given that that particular area is known to bleed quite a bit more than other areas. I'm not scared for blood anymore and I have also placed needles at other locations.

Another thing I use needleplay for is when I inflate my ballsack with saline. I've done that 3 times now I think. Maybe 4. Lovely experience too, especially when you're done.

But there's one place I have placed needles before, and that is by skewering my cock's head. The first time I did this, I got surprised by how much blood wanted to come out the moment I inserted the needle, which caused me to abort completely. I do not count that as the first time though. The second time, I was prepared. I used the longest needle I had, which was 30mm long and was 0.7mm thick. I was a bit scared then for the thickness and feared it would hurt similarly to how the 0.7mm thickness can be felt while it goes in my nipples.

The blood pressure wants to get the blood out, especially when semi erect which is a problem. The first time when it failed, I thought, that if I placed my finger against the back, that would prevent it. But the pressure is big inside and it is hard to keep a tight seal, so that's why it failed the first time and I aborted. I prepared for it, so I was in my bathroom, ready to stop any bleeding.

Anyway I was talking about the 2nd attempt, not the first. The second time, I was prepared. I have those medical scissor clamps. I bought them especially for piercing, as I figured it would work best if I clamped my nipples, hold on to the scissor and pierce through the gap. It works perfectly, but given that the clamp itself already somewhat hurts, the feeling of piercing the nipple was neglectable. There was far less pain, so it was kind of not working. Yes, it worked, but not from a BDSM point of view. So ever since that attempt, I use my fingers again, and I'm pretty good now for inserting a needle using just my hands and get it skewered through my nipples.

Oh, right... my penis attempt number 2...

So I figured, if I use these clamps to clamp my cockhead tight, it will ensure that blood stays out of the area I clamp, so in theory if I puncture my cock with a needle through the ring from the clamp scissor, there should be no blood at all.

So the 2nd attempt was performed just like that, and indeed, it worked perfectly. But there was a side effect. Similarly to my nipples, the pain on my cock from the clamping itself meant that I did not really feel the needle at all. I did feel it going in and going out but the pain was neglectable, which was a huge bummer. I inserted the 2nd needle the same way and that's how I succesfully pierced my cockhead the first time with 2, 0.7mm needles. After releasing the clamps, there was no residual blood that suddenly came out (until I removed the needles of course).

Today was different though...
Today, I didn't want to use the clamps yet another time. I wanted to experience the full feeling of the needle. Given that I also gauged up from 0.7mm to 0.8mm thickness, and I have both a 40mm long version and a 50mm long version (I used the 40mm long version actually as I have far more of those and its long enough) I knew as with my nipples, the pain would increase too. With 0.7mm on my nipples, I do feel the puncture, but after that, the needles are not felt anymore. With the 0.8mm that is different. I do feel the needles continuously after they're inserted until after several hours either the pain gradually increases and I want them out (this is usually when my nipples are already sensitive) or I get used to the feeling, and the pain gradually gets less. It won't vanish entirely, like with the 0.7mm needles, but they are so far in the background that I really have to squeeze them, pull them, rotate them or any other party tricks to get them to scream again. :)

Now, in order to combat the blood that wants to come out, the moment I insert the needle, I came up with the following solution. Before inserting the needle, I attached an empty syringe. These seal perfectly with lots of power, ensuring that it requires quite a lot of pressure before blood can flow out, and even then the syringe should be kept in place and stop more blood from coming out. This also means I can put the needle in my cock and just rest there not applying any pressure without risking suddenly getting lots of blood to spill out.

At least, that was the plan.

And it worked! But... even though I had thought everything through, I was in the bathroom, prepared for a bloodbath so I could easily clean up in case I overlooked something... I was nervous as shit.

I placed the needle about 1 cm away from where I was going to insert it and my heart started racing. I took a deep breath, but I couldn't. I knew exactly what to expect, my calculations told me this should work, it also told me the pain should not be something I can't handle, but well... there was a big needle going to go through my penis... That IS scary!

I moved the needle several times towards the incision point, but stopped each time. Each time I got nervous again. At some point, my legs started shaking even, and I had to abort, stretch my legs, sit down even and get another attempt going.

I really did want to do this, so there was definitely no backing out.

One more check, the needle is secure, I am prepared, fuck it, lets do this!

I placed the needle where it needed to go, then without thinking pushed it in. I felt the needle going in more than last time, due to the scissors not being used. It was definitely not too painful. About 30% of the pain I feel from piercing my nipples, which I expected. I made the needle go in further and paused a bit. I saw that blood started to form inside the tip of the syringe, but it was only as much as it could before the pressure equalized. The syringe did its job wonderfully. But I wasn't sure how well it would hold, so I needed to push through. While the needle was inside my penis, it easily moved through, but then it came to the outer skin layer on the other side, and that was the painful part. I needed to push through because I wanted to make sure the syringe could hold and I didn't had the best grip on the syringe to push all the way through.

I did feel the needle pressing hard into that layer, and it was about 50% of the pain I feel from piercing my nipples. A bit more than I expected, but easily tolerable. I pressed a bit harder to get the needle all the way through, and the moment the tip came through, blood started to come through too. I knew I had to push all the way so the needle was out entirely to stop blood from being able to escape. So I had to give more pressure and managed to get the needle all the way through.

I cleaned up the little blood that has come out, also because there was some blood on the other side at the tip of the syringe. It now had a place to exit, although most kept in that tip still.

I took out the syringe, but the blood stayed in the needle handle.

I grabbed the other needle made it go through, and this time there was no blood at all. Because of the first needle already causing enough excitement, by the time the 2nd needle was going to penetrate, my erection had already passed, so the pressure inside was mostly gone too. Upon exiting the needle, of course some blood wanted out, but I was more prepared this time, so I quickly made the needle go through, and the excess blood was very little, easily cleaned up.

I filled the syringe with water and flushed the needle that had blood in it and the blood came out, making both needles clean again. (the blood wasn't a problem for the session, but I didn't want to risk, walking through my home leaking some blood splatters)

After those needles were inserted, I also inserted 2 needles through my nipples, which hurted more.

For the past... 4 hours I think, I've been wearing the needles now. I want to run some electricity from one needle to the other first, which is going to be fun, and then they'll come out. I'm pretty sure it will be bloody, but I'm prepared. The wounds on my penis seem to heal far quicker than my nipples, which is a bonus. I just have to combat the little pressure.

Its likely that the pressure will equalize, and then nearly no blood will flow out anymore, allowing them to heal, but I'm not a medical expert, only an observer.

I hope this was an interesting read for you, for me, it was far more thrilling than I expected it to be. Will probably do it again, but not as often as piercing my nipples.

Also, because I don't want to wear chastity after needle play on my penis so I can keep an eye on the wounds and ensure they heal properly.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: I was far more nervous for this session than I thought I

Post by KinkInSpace »

Small update.

So when I went for some estim, I decided to do estim on my nipples first through the needles, then on my cock, knowing that it would be possible I could not handle the ones on my cock without getting an orgasm.

I have done estim through needles before and they feel awesome, but not with this new estim unit that I have. I have used the estim unit on my nipples for quite a lot of times now though. I found out that I can substitute the neeldes for rubber lasso's and it nearly feels the same. So no more requirement to pierce my nipples first. Although the estim through needles is still better.

One thing I did not anticipated is how much more you feel the estim through the nipples. I activated the estim and on the lowest setting, I already felt it pretty good. Mind you, that with the rubber lasso's I can, with a bit of effort work my way up to the highest setting, which is 22 or so. On just the first setting I already felt the estim more than I thought I would, but I know I can just wait a bit and get aquinted with the feeling. I went one setting higher and although this was not too painful, I felt it really well, and it felt really really good.

An automated response was that I stiffen my penis. I don't know how to explain this differently. Not an erection, but the same thing you do when pooping and peeing. Anyway, that caused me to feel the needles in my penis which was a bit scary. It did not hurt, but I didn't want it to suddenly start bleeding or anything either, which fortunately did not happen, and it was just one time only.

But that aroused me far more than I thought, and the estim did do the rest and before I could even do anything, I felt an orgasm build up that I knew I could not stop even if I wanted.

I quickly searched for some paper tissues to clean up and the orgasm happened, while I was still pierced through my penis and nipples.

I turned off the estim, cleaned up as best as I could and relaxed. I still had the needles inside me, but from past experience I know that, unlike nipple clamps, needles won't hurt past an orgasm more than before, and this was the case again, also with my penis.

I waited 45 minutes before I decided to take out the needles from my penis first.

As expected, lots of blood came out too, and I filled about 80% of a paper tissue with blood before it stopped bleeding enough to switch to a fresh tissue. This was far more blood than I thought I would get, but it wasn't anything life threatening, so all was fine.

What surprised me most was how much pain I had after the needle was removed. I definitely felt that, which was actually quite nice. It wasn't pain in the sense that I had to cry or anything, but you can compare it with what you would feel if you accidentally hit your finger with a hammer that was meant to hit a nail, minus the hitting part. Only the part after.

It's logical that this happens, I mean the body is reconstructing the nerves and stuff, so yeah, you feel that.

About half an hour or so later, the needles went out of my nipples too, which was like nothing compared to my penis.

The rest of the evening, and most of today, I left the chastity cage off to ensure that the wounds would heal enough, and only like 10 minutes ago, I went back into chastity.

Interesting experience, but the amount of blood makes me question if I will do it again or not. The biggest reason is that the gain from wearing the needles is so little compared to skewering other parts, and the blood is so massive. I usually skewer the area around the frenulum which is far more interesting, because when the needle goes in and out, it hurts more than on the penis itself, and the bleeding, although more than on other body parts (penis excluded) its not as bad as the cock head itself.

So for now I still stick to my nipples and frenulum area, or the sides of my cock which is similar to the frenulum area.

And of course the ballsack, but I usually only do that for saline play.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.