A little long walk

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
motero922

A little long walk

Post by motero922 »

Yesterday i make the long walk scenario, i dont have too much equipment, but the long walk was fun and a bit risky.

First of all i went out with my friends to drink a little, at 4.50 am i left the party and went back to my home. "It was a nice night" i thought. The temperature and the light were ok and i decided that it was time to do some self-bondage.

I picked my bycicle and left the keys of my handcuffs on one bench of a dirty road that is busy by day. Then, i went back to my house and start preparing the bondage.

I picked a pair of hinged handcuffs, a waist chain, a pair of very high heel shoes and two padlocks. I grabbed my phone for back up release.

Now i was ready for the action, i started putting on the 6 inch pleaser domina heels and the waist chain secured with a padlock, then i attached the handcuffs in front of me to the waist chain using an other padlock and closed the handcuffs around my wrists, then i had to walk to the key. Its easy!! i thought, BUT, i never have walked in the street with those heels.

I started walking down my street. the sound of the 6 inch heels cracking and the hands secured by the handcuffs were great. Suddently i heard the sound of a car coming to me. Horror!! i needed to hide fast somewhere. I couldn´t run with those heels, i went next to some cars and stood with my back to the aproaching car.

Fortunately, the driver did not notice my situation and continued driving. then i turned left on the dirty road to pick my keys. There was a mobile home parked and the guys were sleeping (no problem). It was very very difficult to walk in the dirty road with the heels but no problems i continued walking. I was near to the keys (50 meter left) when i lost my balance for two times and sprained my ankle, Fuck!! and i couldnt kick off the shoes and the handcuffs were secured to my waist chain.

I stood up and continue walking to the keys. I grabbed the keys and unlocked the handcuffs and the waist chain and put my shoes off. Then i returned to home barefoot and go to sleep. The long walk the lasted just over an hour.

That was a great experience and its true!!!!