Penultimate Self Bondage Mission

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
hormidas

Penultimate Self Bondage Mission

Post by hormidas »

As a 50 year old male businessman, married with children, the opportunity to engage in a self bondage mission is rare. But for a handful of times in the last 25 years have I been able to engage these fantasies and put them into practice. Leave no doubt, business travel leaves me alone in hotel rooms, where I can play to a degree, but not the major restrictive missions that I crave. So when the opportunity presented itself this past weekend, I seized the opportunity. My children were away, my wife took a weekend with a girlfriend, and I was left alone to my devices.

I have long had a mission scenario that I have played over in my mind, and actually executed it about a year ago, but it failed to achieve the desired result, but I had some modifications in mind that I believed would make it work..

So, I don't own any bondage gear, as I have no private place to hide it, so every mission, I need to buy the things I want to make it happen. First, I will describe the scenario, and the assets I acquired to meet the needs.

I read on this website about a self bondage enema. She was bound, with an enema tube up her ass, which was released while she was still in bondage, and had to wait for her key release to actuate prior to relieving herself. I wanted a variation of that. Part of my enjoyment is self induced enemas. I love enemas.. I can't get enough of them when I play, that being said it is not that often.

At my place of business, I am guaranteed absolute privacy on the weekends, none of my employees are allowed onto the premises on the weekend, and even if they were, the would not likely want too anyway. As my scenario involves wet play, I use a stainless steel table located in a wash down room. To one end of the table I attach a standard "C" clamp, like one would normally have at home for small wood working projects. At the other end I attach two more "C" clamps separated by 24 inches. These will act as my anchors for hands and feet. As I already own these otherwise innocuous tools, they do not need to be repeatedly acquired. I also have a large supply of strong yet thin and lightweight cables, about 12 inches in length, and looped at both ends.. very thin and very strong, as well as lots of carabiners. (all normal items in my business).

A trip to my local Walmart fills out the rest of my order. I buy the 4 box pack of house brand pantyhose and the 10 box pack of house brand knee hi's.. this time in black. I buy an enema bag with syringe, and a mans belt with two rows of steel grommets through out the length. In the pet department I buy two dog collars, and at the hair care section, I buy an assortment of hair clips to use as nipple clamps. Back at the bondage site, I set up a camera tripod, onto which I hang the full enema bag (I like the water slightly colder than body temperature so you can feel the water pulsing into you). I cut the man's belt into lengths that I will wrap around my wrists and tie them off with electrical tie wraps. I put on one pair of pantyhose and then two pairs of knee highs on my feet. I take another pair of pantyhose, clip of the toes, and make a hole at the crotch, and wear it as a top, voila, a homemade body suit. I cut two small holes over my nipples. In front of me, is a pipe, to which I tie off a knee hi, with ice cube, and the escape key to my padlock holding my hands down. The key is attached to a string that I tie off to the "C" clamp. Around my ankles, I fit the two dog collars, and to the D ring I put a carabiner on each. To each of the back end "C" clamps, I wrap one of the looped cables so that I can have about 3 inches of play. To the front "C" Clamp, I ensure the full length is available, so that I will not have any trouble manipulating the escape key. It is relatively warm in there, so I figured something like a 60 to 90 minute melt. The biggest issue I had with this scene is how to get the enema to start at a certain time. Previously I utilized another knee hi with a key ring over an ice cube. The cube dutifully melted, and the key ring released a weight that was attached to the clip of the enema bag. For stability I loosely wrapped the hose to a bamboo switch (that I deployed for other purposes after the scenario). My previous attempt failed because the key ring snagged a single thread of nylon and prevented the weight from fully dropping and opening the hose clamp. This time, I put scotch tape around the openings of the key ring to remove that possibility.

So, on the day of the mission, I gain all of the assets, and go into the bondage room. I set up as above, and once I determined that all was well, It was time for me to mount the bondage table. I am already in the nylons, my wrists and ankles already shackled. I close the light to the room (it is very dark) and activate the flashlight on my cellphone, programming it to turn off in 15 minutes. On the table, I attach the carabiners to the looped cables, then I insert the enema hose into my but and tie it off with an electrical tie wrap to a pair of thong panties I have on over the pantyhose. I can't push it out that way! Then go on the hair clips on my nipples, and finally I attach my hands, hesitate with that final padlock, then say good to go and click.. I am in it now.

For the first few moments, I savor the scene, looking at myself on the mirror on the wall, I can't get over the sight of the enema hose sticking out of my butt.. I am loving it, then the flashlight turns off.. WOW.. something you know will happen, but you completely forget about, happens, and you are suddenly engulfed in a wave of darkness and panic. Involuntarily, I try to rise off the table, but I am pulled back by my simple, homemade, yet effective bonds.. I try tugging my legs, but to no avail, those little cable are pretty strong. Then I try my hands,, no, that belt is doing its job too. I breath deeply to calm myself down, telling myself it will have to run its course, but freedom will be at the end. I lie there, contemplating my situation, playing scenarios in my head of what would happen if someone came in, if my escape didn't work, and my workers found me bound as such Monday morning. It didn't help much to ease my anxiety. As the minutes ticked, i listened intently for any abnormal noises coming from outside my play room.. I also focused on the drips of the melting ice cubes, seeing in my minds eye the ever shrinking bulge in the nylon, and the key ring, slowly, painfully slowly, descending the nylon to its and my own eventual release. I slip into a reverie. Not asleep, yet not awake, nor aware of my situation. Some time later, (2 hours after clicking the final padlock) I awake to a thud, startled, my mind rebels at the inability of my limbs to move, what was that noise, but my question was instantly answered by the first pulse of water into my butt.

So, it worked, and here it is. This is the moment I have dreamed and though about for a very long time.. Bound on a table, in the dark, with an enema slowly seeping into my bowels, and no ability to move. I tried the release key string, still firmly engaged over an ice cube in the nylon. Shit (i thought) this isn't good..what the hell was I thinking.. The enema continues, and I am starting to rethink the brilliance of the plan and 2 liters of water in my colon for I don't know how long. I couldn't tell when it ended, but I certainly knew when the first cramp hit and the urgency to get out of the scene was intense. The cramps came more often and intensified, and I had to exercise strong control over my sphincter to keep a mess from happening. After what did seem like hours, the release key finally gave.. I pulled it up, and fumbled for a moment but eventually found the padlock key entry and inserted.. The wave of relief that came over me as the padlock clicked open was intense.. I had to work fast but carefully. I kept the syringe inserted in my ass for the moment as I worked my ankles free from the looped cables and carabiners.. Once I was loose, i reached back, and took hold of the enema bag, climbed off the table, and ran to the nearest washroom to evacuate. The mission was a success. I closed off the day with a series of enemas, nipple torture, and self flagellation with the bamboo switch.. when it was all over, I had spent 5 hours in bondage, self torture and punishment. I was the happiest man in the world on the other side, and I am still basking in the glow three days later. I made a solemn promise to myself that if I had a successful mission, I would retire from the self bondage scene.. I like to keep my promises, but who knows.. If this is the only addiction I have in my life ( and it is not very encompassing whatsoever) all I can say is, who knows? I welcome your comments, thoughts and suggestions.
AssTechWarrior

Re: Penultimate Self Bondage Mission

Post by AssTechWarrior »

sounds fun!