Selfbondage vs ants... 0_o

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Selfbondage vs ants... 0_o

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
So... I had an idea for another session. If you have followed a few of my posts here in the True Stories forum, you will have read that I know a spot in the forest that is very secluded. I'm fairly positive no one will go here, so I'm not too scared to go fully naked there, which I'm very happy about.

In the past I went to a spot that is nearby, that isn't as perfect as this new spot. I've been naked there too, but I was scared as I could hear people nearby. It was still somewhat remote so I dared to go naked, but well.. If someone were to go down that path, they would find me... naked...

This new spot is actually close by. Its very similar to the other spot, except that when you reach the spot, you can just go into the forest behind it to get to a bunch of trees that is away from any path. This in effect makes it so that there's no walkable road in sight, and someone who would find me would be going off that road in the first place. Not something many people will do. The forest is very big so there's no reason for it anyway.

The idea
My idea was to do the following: After I strip naked (with exception of my chastity cage), I would put on my leather thong. On top of the thong, I would tie a karada (rope harness) in such way that I could not take of my thong, even if I wanted to.

I would then drive to the parking space at the edge of the forest, walk 15 minutes to my secret spot, get fully naked, take off the karada to take off the thong. Then put on the karada again without the thong, get fully dressed, put the thong in my pocket, walk back to my car, and drive home.

So... that was the idea...

This is what really happened...
Okay, so I got into the bondage as described above. The ropes of the karada were actually going around the thong in such way that it was impossible to remove the thong without undoing at least some of the karada. Undoing some of the karada would at least mean my clothes would have to come off. So success on that part.

I went to my car, and drove to the parking space of the forest and walked the 15 minutes to my secluded place.

It was really nice to feel the ropes against my body under the clothes.

When I got to the spot, I noticed there were ants crawling on the floor. I didn't bring my pvc sheet to cover the floor.

Now, in the city, they are brown ants and their size are about 3 to 4mm big. Aka, they're tiny. However, here in the forest, they still are brown ants, but they're about 8mm to 1 cm big. Quite a bit bigger. Looking at the floor, I noticed it were quite a few. About 10 or so crawling around there.

I decided to take off my t-shirt, and place that on the floor first, and stand on that. My hope was that the ants would not be able to get on top of the t-shirt, and if they were, would not find it interesting enough to stay there.

I took off my shoes and socks and stood barefoot on the t-shirt. My pants came off after that, and there I was, naked with a karada in the forest.

I noticed one ant found its way on the t-shirt and walked off again. I started to untie the karada and as I was doing that, the rope itself, which is soft paracourt occassionally grabbed a twig, leaf or other stuff which made it take so much longer to take off the karada.

In the meanwhile, more ants started to find my t-shirt interesting and before long 3 to 5 ants kept crawling on the t-shirt.

I didn't want them crawling on me so I occasionally stepped on one leg lifting the other, trying to get to evade them.

But it was no use. As I kept untying the karada, and more rope landed on the floor, occasionally that rope would scoop leaves, twigs and other forest stuff onto the t-shirt. More ants went on the t-shirt too and before long, it was impossible to evade them and I had to accept that they would crawl onto me. Occasionally when they started to get halfway up my legs, I would get them to floor level again. The ants would also find the rope itself when it was on the floor, and for some reason, they loved the rope a lot. They would start chewing the rope and I could not get them off anymore without extreme force.

When I had removed the entire karada, the amount of ants what found my t-shirt had increased too. It was now crawling of ants. I think about 20 to 25 at a time, all big 1cm ants, who would walk over my feet a lot too.

As I got the thong off, and started to tie the karada again, it was really hard. The rope would get tangled up with twigs, ants would find the rope and more and more ants were in the picture as I tied the karada. At some point, I estimate 40 to 50 ants to be dealth with, where 5 to 10 could be on the rope itself. I started to try and tie the karada while holding all the rope in the air with all ants removed, but it was impossible to do. The amount of ants kept increasing as if there was this huge sign that says: Come here, this is interesting.

I decided to abort, and just put the remaining rope at my belly behind the already tied karada to get dressed again. I dressed as quickly as I could making sure no ants were at places I didn't want them, and was so happy when I had my socks and shoes back on. I left that particular area, moved about 15 meters and quickly tied the remaining karada at that spot without taking off all my clothes again.

Then I went home.

All in all, a fun experience, but next time I will bring the pvc sheet again because that does keep the amount of ants to a minimum for sure.

In case you are wondering, no ant bit me.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
astrantia

Re: Selfbondage vs ants... 0_o

Post by astrantia »

I have been thinking of letting insects take a part in my selfbondage. So far, they have mostly been a nuisance when all I wanted to do was to relax lying on the lawn or a cliff by the sea, with no bondage at all. Then flies land on me, ants crawl here and there (I am minimalistic so I don't bring a towel), but the interesting part is when an ant finds a reason to bite me, and for some reason it often happens on a testicle. That hurts quite a bit but is not insufferable. I try to stand it or tell myself that I like it, or ignore it for a while, but fail after a while. If I could induce one to bite a nipple, that would be interesting.

I have also stood and let mosquitoes bite me (here, they virtually never carry disease that affects humans). The tiny sting when they bite excites me a little.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've given that some thought myself, but given that I have a chastity cage on and they could crawl inside where my penis is, and decide they like that, I don't want them having a big meal in a place I can't reach.

That is basically what stopped me last time.

I'm considering to do a self bondage session where I lay on the ground and have the ants crawl onto me, but they are a lot and they are pretty big. It requires a lot of planning and escapes. And yes, I do not like that they can bite me even though it is most likely not lasting any effects. Its just that I'm inexperienced about it, so I prefer not to.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Depending on the climate where you are and whether you have a water supply available where you intend to play, you could have a hosepipe within reach, so if the ants get unbearable you can hose them off - at the cost of covering yourself in freezing cold water. (At least that's how mains water is in the UK for most of the year.)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice idea. I play mainly in the forest, so there won't be a hose there. I could use water bottles, but it's likely going to be a temporary fix, and those bottles will quickly run out...

Yeah, I will have to plan this one more carefully. Probably will only do it with aid from a second person who can inspect me and the ants and make sure any discomfort I have is not requiring an abort, and if it does, then it can be done quickly and effectively.

The downside of solo play here is that when I think it becomes uncomfortable and a bit of a risk, if I decide to use the water, it basically means end of session. If I first have to inspect myself, that would just kill the session itself even if it seems there's no problem. I have to get out of my restraints, if I wear something that prevents me from seeing, I have to undo that too, and if it appears that I am covered in blood because the situation is far worse than I thought, well... you get the point.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

This is an interesting idea. 6 tiny legs sprinting across your body, not knowing the torment it is causing....... Anyway, I might suggest a sprinkler that can be activated by a hand that can be freed. Maybe a can of ant killer. I would check for the label for warnings on skin contact first.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 09:43, edited 2 times in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

There's no hose nor a sprinkler system in a public forest.
o0_Squirrel_0o

Post by o0_Squirrel_0o »

--------CAUTION----------
I've seen ants eat mice (stuck on a trap) alive! I could see Its innards and ribs and it was horrific. Please use caution. You're a delicious mouse after all. Maybe best done with a partner.