Intentionally dumb

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Natashahousewife

Intentionally dumb

Post by Natashahousewife »

Ok, my wife enjoys bondage, but rarely can be bothered with the effort. She occasionally dommes me, again, a lot of effort. She enjoys the fact I fo self bondage. She loves my female persona as much as my make. Win win.

I took Thursday off work last week, and also Friday. Thought I’d indulge myself in a long time fantasy, and keep myself locked for over 24 hours.

So, wife and I up for breakfast at 7, I’m in my pink pvc and black lace maid uniform. Stockings, heels. She thinks it’s cute. She leaves for work at 8, tells me she’d like the bedding washed and dried on the line and other than that wishes me a fun day whatever I get up to. She knew I was getting chained up.
So, 9:30, washing is on the line in garden. I text her a photo of the keysafe with a load of keys in it. She replies “careful, have fun”

I cuff my pink 5” heels on, a piece of chain between them, my collar is locked on, as is a ball gag. My collar locked on a
Length of chainto the bed, which is conveniently clipped rather than locked to the headboard. Then, my butt plug put in and pumped a few times, the tube and release valve tucked inside my panties round the front, out of reach of my hands which I lock behind my back.

I’m happy! Wife is due Home around 5:30, 7 if she goes to the gym. I like to be unchained when she’s back and make her a drink, sandwich etc.

The keysafe is safe beside me, set for 8 hours so it would open just before 5. I’d get changed into something more everyday appropriate and go downstairs. Except I set it for 1 day 8 hours. I’ve been building up to this for ages, replaying her possible reactions and all signs point to go.

So, she’s home at 5:20, comes in to the room, finds me. Looks at the keysafe, and laughs. Calls me all sorts. I’m gagged, can’t reply. She goes and showers, comes back in about half an hour. Sits down looking at me playfully and picks up the safe and shows me the display. She then starts to stroke my uniform, she loves the feel of pvc. Then my thighs, down to my heels, she loves me in heels!
Then upto my panties. I’ve been in chastity permanently for a few years now, she feels the steel cage through my thick underwear, and takes out the pump for the plug. She asks how many pumps of given it? I grunt 6. She says she can’t understand and pumps it gently, I groan. This goes on three more times, on the fourth I writhe on the bed and she knows to stop. It’s released, and furiously pumped four or five times.
She leaves.
An hour later she comes back with some water for me, and starts to dribble it onto the ball gag, I drink it thankfully. She then asks how I’m going to eat? I laugh, and grunt about me being on a diet.

She notices the leash isn’t locked to the bed, just clipped. She unclips it and asks if I can walk. I say yes, and I’m taken slowly downstairs.
We go into the kitchen where she points to the floor and I kneel. She says it’s been too long since she’d enjoyed her slave and says we should have some fun.
She leads me into the garden. And we walk around the patio a few times, she tells me her favourite flowers, etc. Then she clips the lead onto a eye screwed into a pillar, and tells me to stay there. She goes back into the house, shortly after returning and sitting at the table eating a ready meal.
Jokingly offering me some. It’s quiet while she’s doing something in her phone. I’m always a little disappointed she doesn’t think to photograph me, I love the thought of blackmail.
Then she unclips the chain from my collar and walks me to the bench in the middle of the patio. She pushes me forward so I’m knelt on it, and drags the collar down and chains it tightly to the back. Again she leaves.

About twenty minutes later I hear the sound of heels coming out onto the patio. My wife never wears heels. Ever! She’s fully in Domme mode now and I’m loving it.
She walks behind me, snapping the straps from my suspenders to my thigh, and pulls my panties aside. She deflated the plug, and starts to play with it, gently pulling it out, pushing it back in, and pouring oil on it. I’ve now got an idea of what’s coming. It’s pulled out forcefully and I groan. Then I feel the head of her dildo enter me. And she proceeds to fuck me for about 30 minutes, she orgasmed three times before she stopped.
I am released from the bench and she allows me to sit down. She’s wearing black knee boots, her strap on and a black t shirt. Not leather and chain, but I’ve never seen her look sexier.
She tugs at the gag and it comes out of my mouth, as I open it wide to release hours worth of drool and breath she pushed the condom in and tells me to go put it in the bin. I do so. Trying to lift and flick the bin lid up quickly so I could turn back and drop the condom from my mouth was hard! The bin lid landed on my head.
Then she sits on the bench with a coffee and summons me, I am given another lesson in how to give the perfect blowjob.
After this wereback in the house and she offers to find the spare keys. I hesitate, and she withdraws. We watch telly, she feeds me some biscuits and go to bed after a very awkward embarrassing toilet stop. I won’t go in to that.
I sleep, quite well and in the morning she shows me the spare keys and says she’s taking them to the gym Class. She may go to town, she’ll release me when she returns. I’m taken back to bed, and the chain clipped back where it was originally. The gag smuggled back in and luckily she forgets the butt plug as it’s still screaming from last nights activity.
She leaves telling me she loves me, and takes a leather paddle to my ass cheeks.
She was home at 1, so I never got the full 32 hours I’d planned but it’s the best ever.
Currently dressed in a short red dress and some sandals while she’s reading and dying to suggest a rerun, but ... I should just be grateful. We’ve got to this place by not pushing it, it’s developed and continues to.
Hope you liked!
Natasha, the intentionally dumb bimbo!
ponylady

Re: Intentionally dumb

Post by ponylady »

Congrats, 'tasha,

But a locked gag in selfbondage ?

That sounds like a dumb bimbo.
[
Natashahousewife

I know, we own a few gags, I only use one in particular which is quite small, there’s a bigger one I wouldn’t dream of using
bound_bianca

Post by bound_bianca »

Thank you for sharing your story . As a suggestion have you tried writing a story tied to a chair with a pencil in your mouth or connected to a gag in order to make the process more uncomfortable and fun at the same time ? ;)
Natashahousewife

That sounds very unusual... I may try to practice! Lol