Estim in public fun

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Estim in public fun

Post by KinkInSpace »

Today, I've done a session in preparation for tomorrow. Tomorrow I will repeat the session again, but it will be far longer.

My setup is as follows:

First being completely naked, then insert an estim buttplug with a short cable. Well the cable is long, but unwrapped like they come when you get them fresh out of the box. This means that the distance between the buttplug and the estim device has to be really small. Yes, this is by design.

From there, I've put on a jumpsuit for woman. It has long legs, goes up to the neck but with an open back. The jumpsuit was chosen because it is very wide and sits very loosely on the skin. You can feel it move as you move which was what I wanted.

Makes you feel naked and wearing clothes at the same time.

The estim box would be inside the jumpsuit and cannot be reached unless you can get to the back of the jumpsuit. I decided to use a plastic bag to place the estim unit inside, and as a result, I could no longer turn the intensity knob around. Which was very nice. This meant that if I turned on the power, then slid it inside the bag, I could not reduce the intensity, nor could it change as a result of rubbing against the skin or other stuff. The buttons on the front that turn it on or off are still accessible though.

I decided to test the bag, so I turned on the estim box, selected the program I wanted to try out, and was ready to gradually increase the intensity. But it was already at max, and the moment I selected the program it started to zap me hard. But I expected that it would be far harder, and it wasn't. In fact, It had that initial moment you have to overcome but it just felt like a strong vibrator, no pain, and I could take it. I tested it one more time, turned the device off, waited a bit, turned it on, that strong zap hit me, but it was not too bad.

This changed things dramatically. Now I could just have the powerbox already in the case inside my clothes, and just pushed the buttons to turn the unit on to get zapped. I placed the box in the bag, did another trial run, and it worked well.

I found a good spot at the inside of the jumpsuit and fastened the bag to the jumpsuit so it could not be removed anymore. Like a pocket inside, but secured.

Ontop of the jumpsuit, I put a shirt and put on my trousers, and that's it. 3 pieces of clothing was all I wore, and of course the buttplug and chastity cage.

I decided to do another trial run. I wanted to turn on the estim box, but there was no way for me to reach it. I pulled down my trousers, pulled up my shirt and from the back accessed the estim box, which was now possible. By feeling, I held down the powerbutton for 3 seconds (which is required to turn it on), then moved down 2 buttons for the desired program, pressed it and bam, I got the nice and powerful electricity on my ass. I tucked in my shirt with my trousers and I was ready for action.

To shorten the story, I stopped the electricity, put on socks and shoes and put the electricity back on. A final step was to tuck my shirt in my trousers as I pulled them up again, and there I was, ready to go outside being constantly zapped by electricity in my ass.

I had to go to the post office to take away 2 boxes. The post office is about 400 meters away from my house, which I walked.

I was constantly zapped in my ass, and on top of that, the loose fabric of the jumpsuit under my clothes made me feel like I was naked in public. I was so sure everyone could see what I was going through, and it wasn't until I passed a window that was actually reflective, that I saw myself and saw nothing strange. It was a huge relief, but the feeling I had from the clothes told a different story.

A true mindfuck.

It was even better when I was waiting in line in the supermarket that houses the post office. So sure all these people saw me naked, which of course they didn't.

After I disposed of the packets to be sent, I went back home, and at home I could finally stop the electricity. Earlier wasn't really possible unless I wanted to pull down my trousers, which was a definite no-go.

The estim on my ass gave me the feeling the buttplug could fall out any moment, which was a mindfuck by itself. Given that it was very loosely there, if it actually were to find out, the electricity would start to hit my legs, and that was actually something I don't want.

Tomorrow I'm going to the forest with the same session, except the forest is further away, and I will be walking a lot longer. I am thinking of putting on a thong just to ensure that if the buttplug starts to come out, it will not be that worse.

Anyway, its definitely a recommended thing for anyone, and the estim unit with buttplug can be bought for under 20$ on aliexpress. :) You can find a post about it from me in the Everything Else forum where I review it.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: Estim in public fun

Post by KinkInSpace »

As you can see at the bottom of my previous post, today I was going to do the part for a longer duration to the forest with the same setup, but an added thong.

Given that I drive there, I thought on not enabling the estim until I reached the parkinglot at the forest area, but given that it is really hard to actually get to the powerbox and to enable the estim, I decided to turn the estim on first, then get to my car and drive to the forest.

I've driven my car with a buttplug in before, and the challenge is not to combat the pain, but just that attention may drift to my ass that should be to the car. It was quiet outside given that most people were already out with the warm weather, so I decided to drive safely and if I were in the car (before driving off) and things would not work, I would abort there.

The driving was actually really easy with the plug in and estim, given that this powerbox just isn't that powerful. I did feel it, and it felt good, but when I drove the first time, the powerbox I used was definitely twice as powerful and that could distract rather well. I did drive at night that time for that very reason.

Anyway, so I went to the forest, parked my car while estim was going heavily through my ass. The thong I was wearing forced my balls in a weird position which caused the ring of my chastity cage to feel rather uncomfortable. I decided I needed to do something about that. In a section of the forest not too far from the parkinglot, I found a section that is pretty secluded from the entire forest with only one path not to far away from it. I usually go there when I want to be naked in public. Its very tense to go naked there, because people can see me from the path if they know where to look.

I went there, put down my trousers so I could access my thong and penis and then my estim unit turned off. At first I worried that the batteries had died, but it turned out this estim unit has a build-in timer of 15 minutes. Bummer, that means I can't do a long walk while being zapped with this unit. I have a different unit too, but that program isn't as nice as this one, and the rest of my powerboxes that could be used are bulky (large).

Something I have to work out for my session that I have actually planned. This was the trial session, where I wasn't locked up in any way.

As things were positioned correctly, I enabled the estim again, got back into my clothes and continued my walk.

I decided to walk to an adjacent forest which is where I have another secret place that is more secluded and private than the other spot. It's also the secret place where I plan to store a key for the session.

While moving there, I found a different location nearby the other spot with even better conditions. In order to get to that place, the narrow path would go uphill first, then downhill again, and then stray from the path. In my other area, that wouldn't happen. Although no one would take the side path, the path that was linked to it, was not too far away, and I could hear people talk if they were there which was always scary.

But with this new location, that's not the case. Moments before reaching that spot, my power went out again. So a 15 minute walk (a little bit more actually)

I went to that place to get the electricity back on and noticed how it had a nice somewhat open area where the sun would reach me. Very secluded still, as if I had my own secret garden. I felt very horny and looked for a branch on the floor that was sturdy enough and not too dead that it would break easily. With that, I lowered my trousers, moved the estim box aside as it hang in front of my ass, and started to spank myself with the branch. It felt really good, even through the thin fabric of the jumpsuit.

I reset the estim, and continued to walk back to the other forest and continued to walk there. I went to another not so secret place, but it was behind a small hill, so I could duck for cover. I reset the estim once more, then headed to the first secret hideout, resetted the estim once more and went back home.

A very interesting experience. Definitely loved it. Now I have to look into getting the estim to work longer, possibly even in such way that once turned on, I just can't turn it off anymore unless I have a key. (that is the ultimate session) I hide a key in my secret place in the forest first, then at home, while ready for the session, start the electricity, lock it away with a padlock, lock its key to a harness I wear, and go to the forest where the key is for the padlock that I wear.

I will likely do something that will require me to take off my clothes to unlock the key too, something that is possible at that site.

Oh, the joy! :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.