She Followed Directions!

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
noble

She Followed Directions!

Post by noble »

A new fetish super-store opened a few towns away, I checked it out and it hada nice selection of bondage equipment. A fortnight later, with the wife out of town and having nothing to do, I decided to do some role-playing. [The wife still does not know the extent of my kinkiness; I tried to get her involved when we first married, but she was not interested and I let the matter drop.]

First, I prepared a note in 24-point type and sealed it in an envelope with money.
Please do not be alarmed that my slave is wearing a gag. It is punishment for him insulting one of my friends at dinner. Now it is time to finish off his bondage.
All he needs is set of leg irons. The METAL LEG CUFFS from “Fetish” would be perfect.
I’m not sure he can reach down to put them on; you might need to help him.
When you get done, please clip the keys on the back of his collar.
You may keep the change for your troubles.
Thank you!

And then I got dressed. First, my chastity tube. Then a shiny black spandex unitard, add the collar, and lock the collar to the zipper in the back with a combination luggage lock. I drove to the store and parked in the back of the small lot. There was only one car, probably the sales clerk. That's why I picked late at night. As I was putting on the ball gag (and locked it), another car arrived and two women went in. Should I wait? What the heck, no. The more the merrier.

I quickly added my wrist restraints, took a deep breath, and headed in. The two women were browsing so the clerk came over to me right away. I handed her the note and she read it and laughed. Of course I had to act as if I didn't know the contents of the message! Just at this point, the two women came over and asked what was so funny - - besides the way I was dressed. The clerk showed them the letter and they read it.

"Well, let's do what she wants." With that, the women each took an arm and we followed the clerk to the bondage section. I tried to resist but they were insistent. The clerk took the pair of metal legirons off the shelf and opened the package. I tried to mutter some kind of resistance thru the gag, but of course nothing that could be understood. I struggled more and the two women held on tighter. The clerk locked on the legirons and hung the keys on the little hook attached to the back of the collar. It was at that point that I realized that my cock was trying to get hard, and the chastity tube was doing what it was meant to do. Just the effect I wanted.

The women let go of my arms. I practiced walking in my new restraints, and they all just laughed at my struggle. The clerk made the purchase and handed me the receipt. The two customers were starting their check-out when I left. "Goodbye, sweetie, be a good boy for your mistress."
RADER123

Re: She Followed Directions!

Post by RADER123 »

I wish I could have watched that happening, or better yet, have it happen to me.
rader
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice! I would not have the balls to do that myself, but I love it nevertheless.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
noble

Post by noble »

SLAVE L - It took me quite a few times (over the course of a yea) to go ahead with it. Planned, then chickened out, etc.
One thing that helped was that it was an hour's drive away, so being seen by someone who knew me was almost zero.