bound till daybreak

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
TNTBound

bound till daybreak

Post by TNTBound »

last night, i chained myself up using pvc pipe with a chain running down the middle and my steel shackles, keeping me spread out.

normally, i would use a 4 digit combo lock to keep me locked up till daylight, but i have been able to feel the digits with my fingernails and unlock them in a pitch dark room. i then tried using a word lock, in hopes that i wouldnt be able to feel the letters out, but that was even easier to open, as i can feel out the resistance in the dials with tension on the hasp and unlock it that way.

being frustrated at my ability to escape in complete darkness, i purchased a set of https://www.homedepot.com/p/Master-Lock ... /100097918

i used one of these dial combination locks last night to chain the wrist shackles to the headboard, while still attached to the pvc pipe and chain, as to keep my hands away from the shackle keys on the night stand and away from any light source.

it worked a treat! no matter what i tried, i was not going anywhere till daybreak! absolutely impossible to rotate the knob to the exact positions to unlock it in the dark! :D

i was able to get out around 5:30 this morning, so i was chained up for 6 hours inescapably. will probably do it again tonight too! :twisted: :gag:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
ticklemee

Re: bound till daybreak

Post by ticklemee »

Neat! At what level were your hands in this setup? Would be a devilish way to keep from touching oneself during a session.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

they're just low enough over my head that i could pull off a blindfold if i were using one. its my favorite way to be restrained currently, since its so comfy to be in. that picture was actually back from 2016 when i first made it, but the only thing that's changed in the setup is that i now have oval ankle shackles instead of the round ones.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
ticklemee

Post by ticklemee »

Ahhh I have to try this next opportunity! Would be perfect with my posey leather cuffs!
Natashahousewife

Post by Natashahousewife »

So simple I love it... thought of using gloves to prevent being able to “read” the dials on the combination locks?
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i have actually. i have a set of elbow length latex gloves and a set of elbow length latex fist mitts. the problem though, is that with either of them on, my wrist shackles are too tight because the latex likes to bunch up under the shackle. and if i use my leather wrist cuffs, then i can slip them off under the cuff (and yes, i have even done that with the fist mitts), not to mention that i just like how steel feels 100% more secure. i have actually pulled out two rivets on strap going around the leather ankle cuffs i got from church of sinvention.

eventually, i would like to get a set of oval wrist shackles so i could wear the latex mitts with them, but i might have to get a full catsuit with sleeves over the mitts to help keep them on.

i do have a full hooded spandex catsuit, but again, its just too tight on my wrists with the steel shackles i have.

i'll be doing this same scenario tonight, but im going to gag myself with a new medical tape thats coming in the mail tonight. its call hypafix, a renamed fixmull stretch. supposed to be pretty good. if its the same or better than the transpore i already have, then i wount be opening my mouth tonight either! :D :gag: