garden session, with added fear, vulnerability and more fear

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Natashahousewife

garden session, with added fear, vulnerability and more fear

Post by Natashahousewife »

Another session this week. Day off on friday, was up early with my wife who left for work at seven, she had noticed my chosen outfit for the day (berry coloured pussy bow top and navy high waist sailor culottes) on the wardrobe door and wished me a nice chilled day. I am truly lucky to be where i am i know.

Daughter left for school at 8, and i had my face, hair and nails done by 9 and back down for a coffee and run the hoover round. Wife texts me asking me if i was doing anything, and i said might watch a film or sit in the garden with a glass of wine and a book later unless im a little tied up. Add a wink, she adds a lol.
She then suggests the latter.

Hurrah! So, its 10am, no one will be home until 4, its a beautiful day. I think I'll combine the garden with the session.
We live at the end of a close, with a large garden, trees, the neighbour to our right cannot see in at all. On the left, only to the rear of the garden. So i think, i’ll do it on the patio area. We have brick columns holding a set of beams up, with climbing plants a lovely area we often have dinner there.
On the columns are a few carefully positioned anchor points, ideal for a hammock, or a chain. I think chain today! So, key safe is there, keys in, timer set to open at 3 pm, i cuff my ankles with a pair of peep toe stilettos locked on, thread a chain to my neck collar, through to my wrists, ball gag in, text my wife to say I'm in the garden in case she comes home early, and close the wrist padlocks. I was stood, enough chain to allow me to stand almost upright, my ankles had enough chsin length to be anke to hobble, theres enough chain to move a few feet around the column.

I love tight restrictive bndage, but my wife has always gone the other way. Often just chaining one ankle to a bed post, or my collar to the garden column, so I'm almost free but not... it’s extremely frustrating and almost unfulfilling. She suggests it takes the enjoyment out of it and thats how it should be... She’s right, and I leave enough chain to get a bit of both.
So there i am. I admire myself in the reflection in the patio doors, and think - maybe shoulda set the timer for 1:30, still have time to enjoy a glass of wine.

Then i hear the voice.

A roofer, assessing the adjoining neighbours extension roof. He must have been maybe 8 ft away from me over the fence. My heart thumps, i have a sinking feeling in my gut. I’m motionless. In a pair of five inch stilettos, with chain hanging, draped on the floor, the smell of my Perfume is actually my immediate thought, surely he can smell it too! Calvin klein obsession isn't subtle and i smell like I've bathed in it!
I look around. I hear a metal ladder rattle. If i stay where i am, and he moves to the far corner of the roof he will see me.
If i move, he’ll hear my heels on the brick floor, and the chains...

I am looking at the key safe. I'll have to break it. But I'll make a unholy racket trying to do that! So i figure the best solution is to very slowly edge out of possible sight. Tip toes, ooooh, i can't stand upright... so, i spread the chain between my ankles as tight as it will go, the least feminine look imaginiable, i walk crab like two yards to my right and out of sight. I hear him on his phone and its clear he is about to leave.

He makes his way down the ladder, stands talking on the phone on the other side of the fence now about 4ft from me now. Then leaves. In the distance i can hear him load the ladders onto his van roof. He slams a sliding door, and leaves.

I'm still considering breaking the key safe at this point, but manage to curl up seated on the floor leaning on the pillar and calm down. I'm out of any line of sight, and comfortable enough to remain still.

A long long four hours later,he hasn't returned and the safe opens and i undo my chains. I go in the house and text my wife to ask when she will be home. Her phones on the table. She had been in for half an hour, had seen me through the window and taken a rather lovely photo of me looking rather sad and reflective.

I never told her about the incident. Still cant work out if the look on my face on the photo is one of fear, boredom or regret that he never returned.

More good weather this week! And im off on thursday.
ponylady

Re: garden session, with added fear, vulnerability and more

Post by ponylady »

Seems like you are a lucky "bitch"
[