My first post...

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Natashahousewife

My first post...

Post by Natashahousewife »

Hi, so other than intro this is my first post.
Thought I’d share a recent session. I spend whatever time possible dressed en femme. Including full make up. I can't dress in the clothes without the make up, hair, boobs etc. And i go to town on it. Full contour and highlight, I'm pretty good at it now!
I also love to be in bondage like this. However last week i didn't have time to do my make up (takes about an hour usually) time to dress and get any down time, so decided to just have a bondage session. Worked well as it was baking hot!
I had 4 hours. So figured I’d make it uncomfortable, inescapable, but not painful.

First, i am in chastity pretty much full time. This day i had a very short steel cage on. I intentionally left it out of the box with the four devices we own, so my wife might suggest i wear that one, and she did... So the very short steel cage was on,
then i thought I'd plug myself. And while i had a fairly short space of time went for the inflatable plug.
So in it went after a bit of squirming as its quite big even unpumped.
Then, my ankles, locked into a pair of stilettos. And fastened wide apart to chains attached to the headboard. I would be on my front, so this took a bit of time to get right as i was kneeling with my legs wide open.
Then my posture collar went on, and a ball gag. Both locked on. I needed my hands to be out of the way, so i couldn't reach the release valve for the butt plug. Decided I'd pump it enough to make me wish I hadn't! I also needed to make sure i could get to the keys that were stored in the timer kitchen safe that would be lay on the bed next to me. So my wrists would be attached on a very short chain to my collar’s O ring.
So leather cuffs padlocked on. Then to make it uncomfortable...
i used a 4ft spreader bar locked to my posture collar, and clipped to the footboard of the bed. I wouldn't be able to lie down this way, as it forced me back up the bed. Too short to kneel up though. So face down, ass up. The keys all went in the safe, timer set for four hours, it seals, and i assume the position. I pump my butt plug four full times, toss the tube and valve as far back as it would go, it fell between the pillows on the bed. Perfect! No way of reaching it, and then very quickly lock my wrists to the O ring on my collar. Immediately stretching to reach the release on my plug... no chance.

The next four hours were so uncomfortable, bordering on the edge of cramp for the last two, a puddle of drool on the towel under my face pushed down onto the bed, my ass aching and pulsating from the inflated pressure inside it. Eventually i managed to lay to one side, as i did this increased pressure on the plug, and also squeezed my balls between my thighs. After ten mnutes i was wishing id stayed up in the “fuck me now” pose...

I counted every one of the last 1800 seconds lay staring at the countdown, the safe opened, the lid dropped on its side and i scraped at the container to get the keys and released my wrists.

Immediately releasing the pressure in my ass. unlocked my collar and gag, ankles, Then lay still for five minutes.

A fantastic session. I find taking yourself further than your comfort zone is tricky doing self bondage, and you need some creativity to make it feel like some kind of torment.
I'll do this again as a base, maybe one more pump on the plug, maybe replace the plug with a vibrator left switched on, and held in place with a pair of nickers...

Any suggestions to heighten the session would be great!

Hope you liked! X

Natasha.
bound_bianca

Re: My first post...

Post by bound_bianca »

I enjoyed reading your story Natasha although I didn't quite get how was your release . Did you had to walk up to the kitchen ?
Natashahousewife

Post by Natashahousewife »

Thank you Bianca. No, the kitchen safe is just what it’s called. It’s a container with a locking lid on it, you set a timer on it. I just left it on the bed alongside me.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

nowadays its called the kSafe. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.