Painful selfbondage session

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Painful selfbondage session

Post by KinkInSpace »

The problem
Okay, so a while ago, I got myself one of these locks from aliexpress that have a buid-in timer. You set a time, lock and press a button and you're locked up for that time.

Now, because I'm not an idiot, I tried to see how easy it was to open these locks, and it seems that if too much weight is pulled on these locks, its almost guaranteed that just pressing the button won't open the lock, even if the timer has elapsed.

So I knew on beforehand that I needed to place the lock in such way that it would be easily accessible to me. That presented me with a problem. How can I secure myself in a very restrictive manner with still being able to have lots of leanway for this lock, yet, be it my main attraction?

What I basically wanted to do is tie my hands above my head so I cannot reach my penis nor my nipples in any way until the timer has elapsed.

Then it came to me. If I lay on my bed, I can lock my legs on the foot side of the bed easily. If I create an attachment point to the headside of my bed, I put on arm cuffs, connect them with a chain to eachother and then use the time lock to attach the chain itself to the anchor point, I have free movement of my hands for as long or short this chain is, but its positition can definitely keep me away from my nipples. I tested it out, and this worked perfectly. Because I can easily reach the anchor point, there's no slack on the lock when I release it. Perfect.

The session
Okay, so now I could do a session where I was bound on my bed. I decided I wanted to torture my nipples with japanese clover clamps. I know that if I put them on the top of my nipples, I can take them for about 25 to 30 minutes. If I place them on the base, I can take them for 30 to 40 minutes.

I like the pain on the top of my nipples more, so 30 minutes on the top of the nipples is what I was going for.

To make it a bit more interesting, I was going to be bound to my bed, putting on a bdsm movie so I could watch that and feel pain at the same time. I found a video of 30 minutes and 12 seconds about a girl being put in a harness for pony play. Excellent.

Given that I wanted 30 minutes of pain, I figured that if I put the lock on 29 minutes, I would put the clamps on, then start the video, then lock myself up, that would be about 30 minutes, probably a bit less, so I estimated that the lock would open just before the movie ended.

Okay, so that was the plan.

I set the lock on 29 minutes first. It was now a matter of getting everything setup, pick up the lock, put it in place, lock it, and start the timer.

I laid down on the bed, grabbed arm and leg cuffs, chains, locks, but then I couldn't find my japanese clover clamps I always use. I have another pair that normally are attached to raisers so you can put them on your chest and it pulls your nipples away from the body as tight as you want. Although this is great, they are single units and tend to fall over unless really tight, which is extremely painful.

As I couldn't find my other pair of japanese clover clamps, I took off the raisers, so I would just have the clamps with the adjustment screws for the raisers attached. This would add weight to the clamps, but so little that it would only push the clamps to the side.

But these clamps are stronger than my regular ones. Ah fuck it... I want pain, I'll be in pain. I decided to go ahead with the plan, although I did place them slightly under the top of the nipples, so they were grabbing a bit lower. Normally that would give me 5 to 10 more minutes.

Looking at the items, I wanted something to cover my mouth. I could put in a gag, but I went for putting on a leather mask that covers the mouth and nose. A very sexy thing to wear. :) I also grabbed leg binders, and that was going to be the items for my session.

I laid down on the bed, put on the arm cuffs, leg binders, leg cuffs, secured myself to the bottom of the bed, moved up as far as possible so my legs were stretched out, put on the leather mask, and... I was ready for my painful session.

I reflected back. Do I want this? Hell yes. Will it hurt? Hell yes. Do I want this? Hell yes!

I put on the nipple clamps and they were painful from the start. I quickly started the movie, then placed my arms above my head, put the chain I placed there through the D rings of both my arm cuffs, got the chain back, placed the lock through it, and put it as high on the same chain as I could, locked it in place then started the timer. The timer beeped 5 seconds then buzzed and there I was, locked in for 29 minutes, with nipples that were already in pain, ready to watch a movie.

As I watched the movie, the pain on my nipples got worse and worse as the clamps were doing its thing. As the movie progressed and the pain increased dramatically, I feared I had only be at the 10 minute mark, and was already in quite a lot of pain. Given how I set it all up, I could reach the lock and see how much time I had still left. I decided to do this, and saw that I still had 17 minutes to goo. So 18 minutes had passed, not 10. Wow. Okay, then this is doable... maybe...

As the time ticked down and the movie progressed further, the pain in my nipples got worse and worse still. It got so painful that I could not remain silent anymore. It really hurt like hell. I hoped I was nearly done, checked the timer, 7 more minutes to go.. yikes!

Every pain moment caused me to sigh and moan (not in a good way) as it really hurt. I pretended that this was electricity, but the feeling is just different. Electricity is far more powerful and painful, but it is very consistent and not pressure based. Therefor, it does technically not hurt as much as what I felt now. Or so my mind experiences.

Now, the worst part was that these clamps had the adjustment screws still attached, pulling them to the sides. The screws are really long and as they fall to the sides of my body, they hit the mattress. This effectively means that they push the clover clamps up a little, which means there is no weight suspended on the clamps, which is a good thing.

But... If I move, and it doesn't matter how much, just a tiny itchy little bit, I feel that in my nipples. And the further I got in the session, the more extreme these movements translated to pain in my nipples. At first, when things were painful, I could use movement to make it more painful, but a more even pain, so my brain would learn it hurt and that was a sort of counter measure.

But when I reached the 4 minute mark, that didn't work anymore. Moving now was so painful, like a sharp knife would cut in my nipples in addition to the already burning throbbing pain I had.

It hurt so badly. I really wanted them off, but I couldn't. Mission accomplished.

I figured as the movie was coming to its end, my timer would elapse soon too. But the movie ended, and there were no beeps. I checked the clock, 42 seconds remaining...

Yelp... These last 42 seconds were even more painful as I had no movie to get distraction from.

When the lock beeped, I quickly took it off, so I could free my hands. This went really smooth, so I immediately grabbed the clamps and gently squeezed in them so I could take them off.

I took them off and I was very surprised that there was no after pain at all. Normally after such session, it keeps hurting for a while.

I felt my nipples, but they were extremely sensitive and painful. I squeezed them a bit to put them back in form so to speak, although they didn't need it, and of course I enjoyed the pain.

Then I got out of bed.

Now the funny thing is, it took about 30 minutes before the pain started to happen in my nipples. It was faint but it was there. My nipples are still very sore, even after 2 hours later now... I don't feel them being in pain themselves, so they have " repaired" so to speak, but rubbing them already hurts! I like it.

I never experienced a gap between the end of a session and after pain. Usually the pain comes directly after, or not at all.

The only times I have this effect, is when I use estim, but when I do it then, my nipples are completely numb, and the feeling itself returns after 30 minutes, which basically means: I deal so much pain to my nipples that my pain treshold is raised, and at some point it is so high that feeling itself is temporarily gone. In this case, it was just slightly higher than normal which means, still very sensitive, but a gap between the session and after pain.

It was very interesting, and although extremely painful, most likely something I will do again and again.

I hope you enjoyed reading this. Feel free to leave a comment, or maybe a suggestion.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.